Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

AionSpot - Bot for Aion NA/GameForge

Reply
 
Old   #346
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 432
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Neuen Ordner erstellen mit einem anderen Namen und die neuen Daten rein. Funktioniert nämlich ohne Probleme, eben getestet.

habs in einem neuen ordner gepackt aber immernoch das selbe O.o

anscheind funktionierts beim jäger nur nicht xD hab mal ein mage (lvl 1 ) gemacht da hats funktionirt

beim Kleri hat jeder skill die id 1181

beim mage geht alles hab nochmal ein lvl 38er ausprobiert



aytaruni is offline  
Old   #347
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Habs auch in einen neuen Ordner gepackt und das gleiche Problem beim Gladi. Jeder Skill die ID 177.


LowBoB26 is offline  
Old   #348
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 35
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Should work now with the new 0.6.7 version, also you should select you gameclient before you click on configuration.
I can confirm. it loads skill id now nice thx
gemlin is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #349
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
somthing wrong with skill,all skill 172 and using only first skill


inculinas is offline  
Old   #350
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by aytaruni View Post
habs in einem neuen ordner gepackt aber immernoch das selbe O.o

anscheind funktionierts beim jäger nur nicht xD hab mal ein mage (lvl 1 ) gemacht da hats funktionirt

beim Kleri hat jeder skill die id 1181

beim mage geht alles hab nochmal ein lvl 38er ausprobiert
Das liegt daran, dass du wahrscheinlich bei ein paar Charakteren nicht die richtige Skillbar hast, man kann diese ja wechseln und es muss die erste aktiv sein.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Quote:
Originally Posted by inculinas View Post
somthing wrong with skill,all skill 172 and using only first skill
Because you use the wrong skillbar. It should be the first one
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #351
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
When he attacks the mob he always goes away from the mob and then returns back and do the same when he loots. And can u make it so we can save the config settings same like spots?
thanks for the background mod
hfhfgfghf is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #352
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfhfgfghf View Post
When he attacks the mob he always goes away from the mob and then returns back and do the same when he loots. And can u make it so we can save the config settings same like spots?
thanks for the background mod
Of course, I will do that tomorrow. Thank you for your feedback.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #353
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
cool
hfhfgfghf is offline  
Old   #354
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasoluis View Post
thanks
You're welcome .
xmast is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #355
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 74
xmast, any future plans for gathering add here? I managed to make auto gathering with macros but it's not the same haha
soundwave3 is offline  
Old   #356
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundwave3 View Post
xmast, any future plans for gathering add here? I managed to make auto gathering with macros but it's not the same haha
Yes, of course , but I don't now when. Frist I have to fix all the grinding bugs.
xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #357
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 413
Received Thanks: 74
sounds great mate, keep on going with this project
soundwave3 is offline  
Old   #358
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 5
Xmast you have done an Amazing job.
The background mode and the evolution time window of the bot is just... i am speechless .
The bot atm in gameforge is nearly bug free.
what i can say than keep up the good work and a big TY by me .

The only thing that seems not to work is the buff system atm for some reason it doesnt rebuff and also the number reading of the scrolls and food are a bit strange
bonombo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #359
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 0
Obwohl ich jetzt die erste Skillbar eingestellt habe, werden mir nur verbuggte Skill ID's angezeigt. (Jäger)
LowBoB26 is offline  
Old   #360
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 940
Received Thanks: 521
Quote:
Originally Posted by LowBoB26 View Post
Obwohl ich jetzt die erste Skillbar eingestellt habe, werden mir nur verbuggte Skill ID's angezeigt. (Jäger)
Hast du die Skills jeweils immer in den ersten Slot angelegt so wie im Video und dann auf "+" gedrückt?


xmast is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.