Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA

Discussion on AionSpot - Free Bot for EU/NA within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 01/23/2013, 00:14   #196

elite*gold: 0
The new release is working better than ever, however is there any chance you could incorporate auto response in the near future?
Old 01/23/2013, 00:15   #197

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabberhase94 View Post
Jetzt hab ich es also läuft alles super...
Bin level 30 lass ihn bei 28 Mobs grinden und ist alles perfekt nur..
Kann man das auch so machen das das alles im Hintergrund läuft??
Würde gerne mal auf Facebook wechseln und so :P
Geht leider im Moment nicht beziehungsweise ich weiß nicht ob ich diese Funktion einbauen werde, da soweit ich informiert bin, diese auch unsicher ist.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2013, 00:17   #198

Achso okay
Naja ich lass ihn mal laufen und sag dir morgen wie viele Level ich geschafft hab :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 00:25   #199

Quote:
Originally Posted by ishkaran View Post
The new release is working better than ever, however is there any chance you could incorporate auto response in the near future?
Of course, why not .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 03:31   #200

This is not the first time using this bot, so I don't know why this is happening, it did not happen with your previous versions. Anyways, right in the beginning of starting the bot (this happened sometime in previous versions) the .Net error occurs in which it can not divid by 0. Another thing is: it seems that my character will not target a mob after killing the first mob. I don't know if this is happening to other people or just me, but hopefully you can help. =)
Old 01/23/2013, 04:26   #201

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkkin1234 View Post
This is not the first time using this bot, so I don't know why this is happening, it did not happen with your previous versions. Anyways, right in the beginning of starting the bot (this happened sometime in previous versions) the .Net error occurs in which it can not divid by 0. Another thing is: it seems that my character will not target a mob after killing the first mob. I don't know if this is happening to other people or just me, but hopefully you can help. =)
I had a similar problem when I messed around with the compatibility settings. Just leave it at the default settings, and make sure to "Run as Administrator". Make sure you have no other programs running in the background either. I noticed that when I use my optimization tools to speed up Aion, sometimes the bot malfunctions a bit because both programs are bumping heads so to speak.

Hope that helps :]
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2013, 05:00   #202

Thanks so much!! I was running gamebooster.. Didn't even realize I had it up. And I also had changed the comparability so I reinstalled and stopped gamebooster and now it is working just fine.
Old 01/23/2013, 09:29   #203

also er lief die Nacht durch und ich werde gleich schreiben wie viele Level es gegeben hat :P
Old 01/23/2013, 10:27   #204

Can this bot be detected and can it get you banned?

Im using the gameforge 3.5 version
Old 01/23/2013, 10:31   #205

Quote:
Originally Posted by remus789 View Post
Can this bot be detected and can it get you banned?

Im using the gameforge 3.5 version
My bot is undetected. Only players can report but they can not prove that you have used a bot.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 10:33   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
My bot is undetected. Only players can report but they can not prove that you have used a bot.

Right, next question.

I have a lv 42 glad and im looking for a good grinding spot on asmodians, know any ?

Also, let's say there's a group of mobs, can I set the "area" that the bot must find and detect enemies and so he wont run outta' that area to stronger mobs?

Btw, thank you for creating this bot and giving off nice/professional support for it, I have great respect for you lad.
Old 01/23/2013, 10:38   #207

Quote:
Right, next question.

I have a lv 42 glad and im looking for a good grinding spot on asmodians, know any ?

Also, let's say there's a group of mobs, can I set the "area" that the bot must find and detect enemies and so he wont run outta' that area to stronger mobs?

Btw, thank you for creating this bot and giving off nice/professional support for it, I have great respect for you lad.
Sorry, but I really don't now any good spot, because I don't play that much.

You can create waypoints around a area which contains the right mobs for your character and it will only attack the mobs near the waypoints.

Thank you for feedback .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2013, 10:41   #208

Quote:
Right, next question.

There are Locations for Elyos and Asmo
Old 01/23/2013, 11:03   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabberhase94 View Post

There are Locations for Elyos and Asmo

Didn't a 42-45 spot there
Old 01/23/2013, 11:06   #210

Quote:
Didn't a 42-45 spot there

Ehm go to ...
Bluesthonin or Beluslan?? <- Sorry it's german, but i don't know how to it write it in english...