Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release][Free][Simple] AFB - Aion Free Bot

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
no i am playing in n.a aoin. Guess thats the reason.

Old   #17

Received Thanks: 1,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by jin76 View Post
no i am playing in n.a aoin. Guess thats the reason.
yes once again read the first post. only for

Old   #18

this not working... "u succeceful registered" but i cannot log O.o.....

"u succeseful registered" but i cannot log.... this is a scam
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

Lol,
Wouldn't use this.

Theft.

Go mmoviper

Thanks
1 User
Old   #20

carefull to all ... after u close program.... guess what this program hide himself in Process..... open proces and close it... after... DELETE IT.. this is a SCAMER !
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa1919 View Post
this not working... "u succeceful registered" but i cannot log O.o.....

"u succeseful registered" but i cannot log.... this is a scam
make sure u login exactly as u registered, case sensitive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesinerd View Post
Lol,
Wouldn't use this.

Theft.

Go mmoviper
what theft? dude???? what theft? what am i stealing? once again if you dont trust my work dont use it... i just released it... and ocne again read the first post, please no bullshit posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kappa1919 View Post
carefull to all ... after u close program.... guess what this program hide himself in Process..... open proces and close it... after... DELETE IT.. this is a SCAMER !
process gets hanged because bot mayeb doesnt get closed properly. and yes u can just shut it off in task mngr.
Old   #22

I do NOT endorse his program and I would not run it, but if there is processing done in your UI thread than it *can* cause programs to appear to close from an interface perspective but remain open in task manager. I've had this happen to me in the course of development of my own programs.

Not sure if this will give peace of mind to those who tried it, I would still recommend doing a thorough scan of your computer with up-to-date antivirus software just in case. Simply saying that there are some legitimate causes for a process to remain in the task manager after the user has closed it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
I do NOT endorse his program and I would not run it, but if there is processing done in your UI thread than it *can* cause programs to appear to close from an interface perspective but remain open in task manager. I've had this happen to me in the course of development of my own programs.

Not sure if this will give peace of mind to those who tried it, I would still recommend doing a thorough scan of your computer with up-to-date antivirus software just in case. Simply saying that there are some legitimate causes for a process to remain in the task manager after the user has closed it.
ok *** it... how do you all want a video made? by my phone camera or desktop recorder?
#1. Ive got no antivirus at all...non whatsoever..
#2. This ISNT a FAKE.
#3. ow right... i DONT release scamming SOFTWARE.

so which is it .. phone camera or desktop recorder?
Old   #24

thanks
Old   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by l TaX l View Post
thanks
click thanks under the first post instead of wasting post number for that
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear-x View Post
ok fuk it... how do you all want a video made? by my phone camera or desktop recorder
And what would that prove? Best case scenario... that you have a program that presses Tab and a couple numeric buttons?

Quote:
#1. Ive got no antivirus at all...non whatsoever..
What on earth does that have to do with someone being scared that you infected them? Besides that, you *SHOULD* have antivirus software. Everyone running Windows (in particular) should. This is a terrible thing to admit since you are conscious of it and it is dangerous, and could lead to someone targeting you in an attempt to infect you.

Quote:
#2. This ISNT a FAKE.
I didn't say it was, I simply tried to help people who are concerned that they may have malware... and besides, what I said about there being legitimate causes for such behavior is not contrary to your point of view; in actuality, it lends some measure of credence to your saying that it is benign.

Quote:
#3. ow right... i DONT release scamming SOFTWARE.
In effect, this is the same thing as #2... and I'm not very sure scammers run around advertising their malware as such anyway.

Again, I'm not saying this is or isn't a virus, I just provided information that SUPPORTED your position... so chill out. lol

As for why I wouldn't run it, there is high occurrence of people reporting problems, few people reporting it actually works, virus reports (false positive or not), etc... and with all of that I have working bots that I wrote myself which work great and I know do not have any malware/viruses.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
And what would that prove? Best case scenario... that you have a program that presses Tab and a couple numeric buttons?

What on earth does that have to do with someone being scared that you infected them? Besides that, you *SHOULD* have antivirus software. Everyone running Windows (in particular) should. This is a terrible thing to admit since you are conscious of it and it is dangerous, and could lead to someone targeting you in an attempt to infect you.

I didn't say it was, I simply tried to help people who are concerned that they may have malware... and besides, what I said about there being legitimate causes for such behavior is not contrary to your point of view; in actuality, it lends some measure of credence to your saying that it is benign.

In effect, this is the same thing as #2... and I'm not very sure scammers run around advertising their malware as such anyway.

Again, I'm not saying this is or isn't a virus, I just provided information that SUPPORTED your position... so chill out. lol

As for why I wouldn't run it, there is high occurrence of people reporting problems, few people reporting it actually works, virus reports (false positive or not), etc... and with all of that I have working bots that I wrote myself which work great and I know do not have any malware/viruses.
well then uno what a false positive at least means... and uno how it gets detected by those freaky antiviruses...

anyway i do not encourage anyone to use this bot.. i just released because i saw that there was no free bot available.
Old   #28

Didnt downloaded. Thanked you but begging "thanks" looks bad :/
Old   #29

my friend i would really liked to thank you but i register names without password and after it asks for one? WHERE I ALSO REGISTER PASSWORD!!!! i will send 10 thanks
Old   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeRRiS View Post
Didnt downloaded. Thanked you but begging "thanks" looks bad :/
im not begging any1...
im saying to those who r using it.. there are over 200 downloads and about 100 accounts made,,, and only 3 thanks,,,

Quote:
Originally Posted by grstaycool View Post
my friend i would really liked to thank you but i register names without password and after it asks for one? WHERE I ALSO REGISTER PASSWORD!!!! i will send 10 thanks
try logging in witout password
or pm me ur userrname and what password you want il set it up if u want.

Tags
aion, bot, eu, free