Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 17:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: Would you recommend bot to someone?
Yes - I would 84 67.20%
No - the bot doesn't fit me. 41 32.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12/17/2012, 06:30   #166

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravechicken View Post
Windows xp isn't even supported by its creators anymore why would you think it would be supported by anyone now days?
Yep, end of support for Windows XP was ; if Microsoft supported it then it would support newer versions of .NET. Also, Win8 requires .NET 4.5, so Immons did the right thing for his users by upgrading.

You should get a newer OS, even though this is probably part of Microsoft's evil plan
Old 12/17/2012, 14:16   #167

This guy bought bot, and don't even want to use virtual machine to be able to use program(ofc no chance for windows reinstall). Why should I refund his money? He bought it, there was 2nd news on my page that was stating he needs .Net 4.5...
Old 12/17/2012, 17:12   #168

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
This guy bought bot, and don't even want to use virtual machine to be able to use program(ofc no chance for windows reinstall). Why should I refund his money? He bought it, there was 2nd news on my page that was stating he needs .Net 4.5...
New games coming out for PC still supports XP and tons of bots out there still supports XP. Had you better informed people about it then I would of never bought it. No where on your main page or on this thread does it say it ONLY works for 4.5. It says it supports it, meaning it also works with it or something else. Now you want me to reinstall a brand new OS and even use VM to use your bot? Sorry, that wasn't included in the list of requirements I needed to use your bot. Now all I ask is for a refund and you won't give it to me. Greedy much?
Old 12/17/2012, 19:29   #169

Quote:
Originally Posted by longvue View Post
New games coming out for PC still supports XP and tons of bots out there still supports XP. Had you better informed people about it then I would of never bought it. No where on your main page or on this thread does it say it ONLY works for 4.5. It says it supports it, meaning it also works with it or something else. Now you want me to reinstall a brand new OS and even use VM to use your bot? Sorry, that wasn't included in the list of requirements I needed to use your bot. Now all I ask is for a refund and you won't give it to me. Greedy much?
Quote:
Bot has been updated to work with Windows8. Please use .Net Framework 4.5 and redownload the bot from the site!
It says it supports Windows8 and then it says TO USE .NET 4.5. Windows XP is old OS, really. It is like using Windows98 when Vista came out.
Old 12/17/2012, 20:54   #170

Again, it says you support it. Not "requires" Windows 8. And who the hell knew 4.5 .Net framework only works for Vista and up if you didn't inform anyone? So what is XP is old? XP is still widely supported by almost everything still. Me using XP isn't the problem. The problem is your unwillingness to cooperate and shamming me out of my money. I'm not too worried. Paypal will work it out.
Old 12/17/2012, 21:17   #171

i dont see a problem , why not to just give him refund?
is that really such a big deal ?
Old 12/17/2012, 21:27   #172

are you serious immons ? what kind of lame action are you doing there just give the man a refund and block the license jesus christ
Old 12/17/2012, 22:01   #173

Why not? Because for each refund I am paying about 80 euro cents, also I hate when people can't read. You know how much time I spent on helping people, while they could just read it or watch it? That's why I don't want to refund it and paypal will not refund it too. You can use virtual machine - that's not problem, really - it will take you about 1h to download and install it.
Old 12/17/2012, 23:37   #174

Usually people would research something before they buy it. >.<

Lol, I sure could use that licence code if you don't want it. xD
Old 12/18/2012, 01:10   #175

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
Why not? Because for each refund I am paying about 80 euro cents, also I hate when people can't read. You know how much time I spent on helping people, while they could just read it or watch it? That's why I don't want to refund it and paypal will not refund it too. You can use virtual machine - that's not problem, really - it will take you about 1h to download and install it.
Well you can minus the 80 euro cents and just give me back whatever is left. That's better than nothing. Again for the last time, WHAT PART OF YOU DIDN'T IN FACT GIVE OUT ENOUGH INFORMATION did you not understand? I've pointed this out many times already. VM doesn't work on my current gaming computer. Also, you never stated the use of it was required.
Old 12/18/2012, 01:24   #176

Quote:
Originally Posted by longvue View Post
Again for the last time, WHAT PART OF YOU DIDN'T IN FACT GIVE OUT ENOUGH INFORMATION did you not understand? I've pointed this out many times already. VM doesn't work on my current gaming computer. Also, you never stated the use of it was required.
Ehhh I don't really think this is accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Official Website
Bot has been updated to work with Windows8. Please use .Net Framework 4.5 and redownload the bot from the site!
Anyhow, if you're so sure PayPal will handle it why not move onto something else? TBH you should consider a newer OS as Microsoft is not patching everything for XP, you will find yourself vulnerable sooner or later.
Old 12/18/2012, 05:42   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Ehhh I don't really think this is accurate.

Anyhow, if you're so sure PayPal will handle it why not move onto something else? TBH you should consider a newer OS as Microsoft is not patching everything for XP, you will find yourself vulnerable sooner or later.
I don't see anywhere where it says "Doesn't work with XP" or "4.5 Net Framework only works for Vista and up"

I am moving on to something else. I'm simply giving feedback.
Old 12/18/2012, 07:57   #178

Well, before I buy some game I check if I have minimal spec requirements. You haven't done even that, so why you cry now? It says YOU MUST USE .NET 4.5, not you can or you should. My site has given enough information, it's only you who can't read.
Old 12/18/2012, 18:39   #179

Well for some reason i can't access your website
Old 12/18/2012, 18:46   #180

Quote:
Originally Posted by clodem View Post
Well for some reason i can't access your website
Where are you from? Use proxy maybe.

Poll's results:

Quote:
No - the bot doesn't fit me.
antoy0107, cobra392, Darkkus01, darktidus500, haijuken, kazibilo, kintarooe, mbenko, ninja rukvinden, peinado, tisist, xdcmasterx
From these guys, only 4 bought my program, rest are some trolls and... kintarooe! Butthurt?
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, cheap, immonsaionplayer