Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

View Poll Results: Would you recommend bot to someone?
Yes - I would 84 67.20%
No - the bot doesn't fit me. 41 32.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by longvue View Post
Well you can minus the 80 euro cents and just give me back whatever is left. That's better than nothing. Again for the last time, WHAT PART OF YOU DIDN'T IN FACT GIVE OUT ENOUGH INFORMATION did you not understand? I've pointed this out many times already. VM doesn't work on my current gaming computer. Also, you never stated the use of it was required.
How can you buy something without researching about it?
Immons is not a retailer, so he doesn't have to take none of your ****. Its your own fault for buying something you know nothing of. Immons said "PM in skype like 1000 times in this thread" but people don't read and then cry when something goes wrong. VM is NOT required, Its an option that could fix your problem.

Also @Immons, the lincense code only works on host PC and it doesn't transfer to the VM.

Old   #182

o capito raga ,ma voi avete capito che aion adeso ano foto update e ano miso un scudo di potectione, e vedono tiuti che usano cheant egine e altri programi e ven banato ,io9 vi auguro buna furtuna se non vi becano io sono stato becato < 2 pg lvl 60 ban

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihaiela26 View Post
o capito raga ,ma voi avete capito che aion adeso ano foto update e ano miso un scudo di potectione, e vedono tiuti che usano cheant egine e altri programi e ven banato ,io9 vi auguro buna furtuna se non vi becano io sono stato becato < 2 pg lvl 60 ban
si si si, what the fuck u are writing?

look what message I got, what the hell is wrong with you people?

Quote:
[20:27:26] chris sim: Hi immons i find the bot unsuitable for me, too slow compare to previous bot i use. Am i i able to get a refund? willing to forfeit the 80cent
[21:19:46] chris sim: paypal transaction id: Unique Transaction ID3HR830023T361252U
[21:26:03] chris sim: paypal email:
[22:14:39] Immons: no. why not? because you have bought it. there is no technical problem, just you don't liking it. if you buy game in shop you think u can get your money back just by saying you don't like it?
[22:15:27] chris sim: come on bro, this bot really not suitable for me
[22:15:39] Immons: what is wrong with it?
[22:16:05] chris sim: it too slow and the skill system is bad
[22:16:37] chris sim: only try it for 1hour and quit it
[22:16:57] Immons: maybe that's the problem
[22:17:08] Immons: what is bad with skill system?
[22:17:11] chris sim: i can forfeit the 80cent
[22:17:14] chris sim: it alright
[22:39:59] chris sim: once refunded let me know boss
Old   #184

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
si si si, what the **** u are writing?

look what message I got, what the hell is wrong with you people?
all i got to say is: lol.

Old   #185

bump guys!
Old   #186

the ****? didn't understand at all, what ingame value u can change?
Old   #187

kinah
Old   #188

and that is license for my bot or what?
Old   #189

cant activate my account from official page , i dont receive the activation mail
Old   #190

yea i can sell licence's for you bot cheaper than you lifetime license and if u dont belive i will give you license first for testing if u didint pay i will just remove it

skype "ovvner123" (2x V)

payment method :

paypal,mooneybookers,paysafecards,gold in aion NA.
Old   #191

I bought the license about 3 days ago and tried the bot, but found that it did not work correctly. I talked to immons on skype and he also confirmed it. He told me he would update the offset and post it in the morning but there has been no update. I have tried to contact him and asked for a status update but he has not replied for 2 days. He has obviously been logging in and out of skype so i know he has been ignoring me. I posted that his bot was broken on his site and he cleared his shoutbox which has not been cleared for quite some time. If he had replied at all or had done what he said he would do i would not be posting this. I feel since he has not addressed the issue in any way he is scamming people making them believe his bot works and having them pay for his license while knowing it is currently broken.
Old   #192

shoutbox is being cleared every some time AUTOMATICALY. I don't have time to sleep and you are crying about that I ignore you. No - I have 5 exams this week, each is really hard to learn on. So be patient, cause no, I didn't know that crafting was broken.
Old   #193

I don't mind if you are busy and it will take a little bit of time to fix. On skype all i asked was a simple yes or no question whether or not the bot was updated. All you had to do was post some update on your site or spend 2 seconds on skype typing that you are busy and will work on it, that is all. You had told me you would update in the morning so when you said that i expected an update rather soon.
Old   #194

Cry me a river. When I will get my head not so busy I will update asap. Now only thing I have time, different from studying is surfing net every some hours to not to crazy.
Old   #195

How is that crying? I said It's fine if you're busy and cannot update right away. I was just saying since you said you would update in the morning i thought you would. Then i asked whether or not you updated on skype and got no reply. I waited and heard nothing so i wasn't sure if you were purposely avoiding me or not. If it were free i cannot complain at all, but i bought a license so i was a little concerned. You replying yes or no to me is all it would have taken and i would leave you alone and let you do your thing. I am not angry it just seemed like you were being dishonest at the time.

Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, cheap, immonsaionplayer