Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Aion 3.0 Multi-Tool

Discussion on [Release] Aion 3.0 Multi-Tool within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 05/29/2012, 08:20   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by oArctic View Post
This is in BETA phase and it will be updated soon. It works on Official NA and Gamez (could someone test on IA 3.0?).

Requirements:
Aion 3.0;
Windows 7 x64bits;
Windows 7 x32bits;
Windows Vista x64bits;
Windows Vista x32bits;
Windows XP x64bits; (?) < need testers
Windows XP x32bits; (?) < need testers

Functions:
On this phase, 6 hacks are enabled, although i'm still working on some settings to add.
Currently, only these are included:
  • Speed Hack
  • No Animation
  • Gravity Lock
  • Run Mode
  • Flight CD
  • Teleport Stuff

Note: I added the hotkey thing, but it is not working correctly yet x: (you have to press and keep pressing so it will activate/unactivate/teleport)

Download & Scan:
Scan:
Download:

WinXP bug fix. Feedback.

If this hack doesn't work with you, post it down here with the name of the server and your windows. Thank you.

Comments:
This was developed with Delphi XE2, that's why its high size compared with my other applications.
I wasn't going to publish any new hacks for 3.0 version, I only did cuz of the number of requests... (I also wanted to test this Delphi version with something I could publish, hehe)
Special thanks to Rajin for helping me a few weeks ago, and to asmos, who continued to make suggestions and helped me to improve my skills. Really thanks to both of them.

If you liked, press Thanks '-'
Feedback, please!
Credits: oArctic

PS: Sorry about not posting it here sooner.

I have tested it with gamezaion 3.0 with my XP os sp3.. Not working.. Please update ... TY.. keep up the good work.
Old 05/29/2012, 10:14   #47

l
Old 05/29/2012, 18:16   #48

can you macke teleport hack with 2.7 EU F2P pls
Old 05/29/2012, 18:36   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
Ok evryone if it doesn't work on Xp don't be so LAZY and get the DAMM Windows 7. Doesn't work for Windows xp and there trying to fix it, but guess what if it cannot be fix i guess you will all need to switch to windows 7. If you wanna have fun.

For Infinite Aion Users This will not work cus the server still on Aion 2.7 but!! Infinite Aion has a test server that is 3.0 IF someone can test that out i would aprecciate it.

Do not complain that doesn't work on IA remember the server still on 2.7 and this is a Aion 3.0 version.
you know what is computer?. difference from xp to 7? just think maybe you CAN SHUT UR MOUTH UP. you're not the developer. and we (us) are player who need these. if the hack works on you then say THANKS only. arctic will appreciate that. dont teach what we will gonna do. and WE only FEEDBACKING the HACk. cant even understand that?. GTFO ./.

EDIT:
PS: stfu
Old 05/29/2012, 18:49   #50

hack is working only in vista and w-7
Old 05/29/2012, 19:42   #51

tried it on NA (win7 32b) works perfectly, I just had a doubt, what does 'run mode' actually do?
Old 05/29/2012, 23:34   #52

Run mode = disables you having stun, sleep, fear, aether hold, ankle snare, everything wont affect you.
----
I'll totally re-build the project on delphi 7 since i am suspecting that what is causing the XP incompatibility is delphi xe2. therefor, i'll re-design it and finally release as final and Non-Beta version, working even on inifite aion. Until then, i would appreciate your patience.
For those who are "needing" a hack desesperately and this doesn't work for you, i'm sorry, but I will not rush in order to attend any request. If you still have any doubts PM me, but i do not garantee you that i'm answering on the same day or even fast.
Cya until the official date of release, guys.

Requesting Close Thread.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/30/2012, 01:25   #53

tried it on NA (win7 64bit) nothing works :/
Old 05/30/2012, 02:55   #54

Quote:
Run mode = disables you having stun, sleep, fear, aether hold, ankle snare, everything wont affect you.
----
I'll totally re-build the project on delphi 7 since i am suspecting that what is causing the XP incompatibility is delphi xe2. therefor, i'll re-design it and finally release as final and Non-Beta version, working even on inifite aion. Until then, i would appreciate your patience.
For those who are "needing" a hack desesperately and this doesn't work for you, i'm sorry, but I will not rush in order to attend any request. If you still have any doubts PM me, but i do not garantee you that i'm answering on the same day or even fast.

Requesting Close Thread.
thanks for the answer bro, btw I dont know if you can add a textboxt control to the gravity instead of the checkbox one, I saw once an aion gravity controller where you could put the value from 0 to 1 (0 means no gravity) and well I think you got my point, is that possible? if it is could you implement it on your next release?

I appreciate your work, keep it going
Old 05/30/2012, 07:54   #55

I appreciate your work, keep it going
Old 05/30/2012, 10:02   #56

Quote:
----

Requesting Close Thread.

Thanks for your Kindness.. Your concerns are highly appreciated.. Thanks, and we will wait for your final release...
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2012, 17:45   #57

Alight here's the thing i would like to have a skill cooldown hack, I didn't test your hack yet but from the video i think it's working fine, anyhow I need some tip on how to start looking or making this cooldown hack, I mean repeating the same skill every single sec.., Gimme a tip on how to start the whole thing, or be the best and make it :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by showbreadd View Post
File doesn't open.
I've the same problem, the file stop working right after opening it

Imma using win 7 x64
Old 05/30/2012, 18:53   #58

@CCarpio
yup, i got your point. The thing is, I have no idea how to make that O.o haha
I'll try to figure out a way, but i'm not sure if it will work.

@GuysWhoCantOpenTheHack
What was causing the trouble is a function that I had implemented, Just disabled it and this bug will never happen again.

Now, about the XP thing:
as I said, i'm re-building the project from zero, reviewing all functions and procedures, so it might take longer then expected. The way i'm going it should be all finished in 4 or 5 days. (maybe 3)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/30/2012, 19:39   #59

nah. even 1week you work for that. just please do something for us xp :P.
we xp users will appreciate your work.
please keep it up and thanks in advance
Old 05/30/2012, 21:07   #60

Quote:
@CCarpio
yup, i got your point. The thing is, I have no idea how to make that O.o haha
I'll try to figure out a way, but i'm not sure if it will work.

@GuysWhoCantOpenTheHack
What was causing the trouble is a function that I had implemented, Just disabled it and this bug will never happen again.

Now, about the XP thing:
as I said, i'm re-building the project from zero, reviewing all functions and procedures, so it might take longer then expected. The way i'm going it should be all finished in 4 or 5 days. (maybe 3)
So shall we download it again or use the original one ?

Anyhow tried both and still not working.

Btw imma working on the skills.pak editing if you've some information to share lemme know please.

Tags
3.0, aion, hacks, release