Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back!

Discussion on [BETA]Magic Aion Bot is back! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/12/2012, 22:08   #61

elite*gold: 0
just tryed the bot. pretty sure i had everything setup right. when i started it all it did was spam the d key making the char spin around. I know it was d key cause i windowed out and it was putting d's in the box's of the bot lol
Old 04/13/2012, 09:49   #62

The website is not responding at all
Old 04/13/2012, 13:57   #63

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryballs View Post
just tryed the bot. pretty sure i had everything setup right. when i started it all it did was spam the d key making the char spin around. I know it was d key cause i windowed out and it was putting d's in the box's of the bot lol
Can you explain how you set up the bot please? Is the bot targeting mobs, but not attacking them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benetom View Post
The website is not responding at all
Sometimes, the website is down. We are looking for an other server, so please be patient or look 1 or 2 pages back in this thread, because there you can download the version 0.1.2
Old 04/13/2012, 16:14   #64

i set my keys to what you had setup as default i guess. So whatever the keys were at when i first started the bot was what i went with. It didnt target. As soon as it started, it started turning
Old 04/13/2012, 16:53   #65

Quote:
i set my keys to what you had setup as default i guess. So whatever the keys were at when i first started the bot was what i went with. It didnt target. As soon as it started, it started turning
Please check out this image:

As you can see, i type in the numbers, where the skills are laying on. That is what you have to set up. If you still have some problems, let me know.

We just released a new version. It's the version 0.1.3.
We fixed the resting bug, so it rests until your character has 100% life.

Would be good to get some reviews. If there are still issues, post them here, because our website is down, because we make a server change.

You can download the new version under this post. Please do not visit our homepage, we are currently making a server change.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Magic Aion 0.1.3.rar (5.45 MB, 66 views)
Old 04/13/2012, 18:03   #66

I have some problems at Aion free2play...

After I start the bot it dont use my 1st skill and the inventory and skill window opens the whole time..

I cant save my setting and cant stop the bot while its running
Old 04/13/2012, 18:18   #67

ok bud ill try it again and let u know
Old 04/13/2012, 18:47   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by o.OxXxO.o View Post
I have some problems at Aion free2play...

After I start the bot it dont use my 1st skill and the inventory and skill window opens the whole time..

I cant save my setting and cant stop the bot while its running
The same for you. Please look at this image:

You can see, that there is no skill field that is unfilled and there is also no field where you can see "1.skill" or "5.skill". You have to fill in every single field with a number. Not just a random number, a number where one of your skills is laying, you understand? Please let me know if you have any issues.
Old 04/13/2012, 19:05   #69

image you posted is micro small and i couldnt see the numbers. what goes in the castime boxes. my char now has 4 skills and all are zero castime so i put 0 in the boxes. Ran bot, it targeted a mob, attacked it one time then the invetory and skill box started flashing real fast on the screen and then the bot did nothing
Old 04/13/2012, 20:26   #70

Hey MagicAion

first of all thx for this one it works correctly for me now you fixed the hp problem.
There is one extrem thing for me ^^
If i start the bot, it kills it loots anything is fine BUT if my inventory is full it doesnt move on. it always tries to loot the items pls fix that or make a filter for looting. the bigger problem is that the bot always walks from side to side if there is no mob.
it doesnt matter how big the grinding field is the bot will get stucked-
is it possible to make a waypoint system or a anti stuck option? The last problem is that you cant stop the bot if its started you always have to close it by the taskmanager..
if you can change this three things it would be awesome =)

To the others:
if you have problem with the skill settings try this:
fill out the skill fields with 1 (first attackskill) then 2 then 3 (with combos at the next field) set the delay time to 1 and REPEAT your attacks in the other boxes (6.skill etc...) overall make delay 1 put your standart attack button to the same button like ingame. that should work for me its fine so.

so on F3LiX
Old 04/13/2012, 22:13   #71

Quote:
Originally Posted by F3LiX View Post
Hey MagicAion

first of all thx for this one it works correctly for me now you fixed the hp problem.
There is one extrem thing for me ^^
If i start the bot, it kills it loots anything is fine BUT if my inventory is full it doesnt move on. it always tries to loot the items pls fix that or make a filter for looting. the bigger problem is that the bot always walks from side to side if there is no mob.
it doesnt matter how big the grinding field is the bot will get stucked-
is it possible to make a waypoint system or a anti stuck option? The last problem is that you cant stop the bot if its started you always have to close it by the taskmanager..
if you can change this three things it would be awesome =)

To the others:
if you have problem with the skill settings try this:
fill out the skill fields with 1 (first attackskill) then 2 then 3 (with combos at the next field) set the delay time to 1 and REPEAT your attacks in the other boxes (6.skill etc...) overall make delay 1 put your standart attack button to the same button like ingame. that should work for me its fine so.

so on F3LiX

Thank you for your support!. We are currently working on it. Full inventory bug will be fixed tomorrow and the stop button will follow. The anti stuck routine is not working fine by now, but we are trying our best to improve it. Please be patient, in the next days everything will be fine
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2012, 23:23   #72

i got it to kinda work, seeme like i have to fine tune the castimes somehow. and i cant get it to loot
Old 04/13/2012, 23:38   #73

Quote:
i got it to kinda work, seeme like i have to fine tune the castimes somehow. and i cant get it to loot

Yes. If your skill has no casttime, then please type in 1 in the field not 0. You also can set up the loot key. It's currently the key "0", but you can change it.
Old 04/13/2012, 23:55   #74

add CTRL and ALT 1,2,3 etc skill function
Old 04/14/2012, 12:26   #75

website is down but looking forward to trying your bot! looks awesome
Closed Thread