Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

Discussion on ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license! within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

View Poll Results: Would you recommend bot to someone?
Yes - I would 84 67.20%
No - the bot doesn't fit me. 41 32.80%
Voters: 125. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow ImmonsAionPlayer - cheap bot - lifetime license!

Hello folks! Who was waiting for me? Ehh?

I am bringing you new website of my bot, that's for now, later I will make teaser video of my program : )

Visit link below for fresh news, download and forum. Remember to register before downloading! All licenses that were active before taking bot down are of course active! Remember - if you got some problem, feel free to skype me: immonsi

http://www.aionbot.eu
Thanks
23 Users
Old 09/20/2012, 18:14   #2

This is the best cost-benefit Aion bot ever.
I bought a license recently and I'm using most features (gathering and crafting) without a single ban.
Hope to get new features soon.
Old 09/20/2012, 18:37   #3

I use this program for a few months, helping with the improvement of the program. The program begins exceed the well-known and respected brand bots.
Bot is very good and without monthly subscription!
Old 09/20/2012, 18:57   #4

Make it for free, for crying out loud .....
Old 09/20/2012, 22:41   #5

is it finally available in english?
Old 09/21/2012, 08:25   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Em92 View Post
is it finally available in english?
Of course.
Old 09/21/2012, 11:21   #7

Can i pay with a Paysafecard ?
Old 09/21/2012, 12:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interficio View Post
Can i pay with a Paysafecard ?
No, only Paypal option.
Old 09/21/2012, 17:39   #9

WHERE IS DOWNLOAD LINK?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
ANSWER ME SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Old 09/21/2012, 19:51   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosmc View Post
WHERE IS DOWNLOAD LINK?

ANSWER ME SOMEONE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Learn to read. I hope no one answers you as a result of your impatience and lack of respect for other people.

Getting a bot for you is not a priority and it isn't our job to digest posts for you. Besides, this thread is only one page and the website is very straightforward.

People like you deserve no help at all.

This is the only other post you've made:
Quote:
Originally Posted by giorgosmc View Post
hjyjuy
What kind of respect or attention (other than a ban) do you expect with this kind of ****?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2012, 20:58   #11

Is this legit?
Old 09/22/2012, 04:44   #12

The bot is decent, it still requires a lot of improvement and work. However I am not upset about purchasing a license as it is still an amazing piece of work for the price.

Some times it doesn't follow waypoints, which resulted in me being on the other side of the map from where I set the wps up after taking a 3 hour nap lol.

There is no settings for usage with a spirit master as far as summoning and pet attacks. Requires that I manually summon the pet after every death and mix in pet attacks with my rotation.

Looting can be testy at times. All in all, I would like to say it is worth the money you pay for it and I will stick with it.

Immons, If you are in need of beta testers please do let me know.
Old 09/22/2012, 08:55   #13

For those of you who did get the program, how did you go about getting it? I was going to buy this guys license or w.e which was 20$ not 10$ btw. But their is no working download link, if any at all on this guys site. Do i really have to skype him just to get the program or what?
Just curious, looking for legit directions and ensuring this is infact legit, wouldn't be the first time some fool posts something and has 3 other accounts pretend to be customers XD
Old 09/22/2012, 09:47   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmrdrow View Post
The bot is decent, it still requires a lot of improvement and work. However I am not upset about purchasing a license as it is still an amazing piece of work for the price.

Some times it doesn't follow waypoints, which resulted in me being on the other side of the map from where I set the wps up after taking a 3 hour nap lol.

There is no settings for usage with a spirit master as far as summoning and pet attacks. Requires that I manually summon the pet after every death and mix in pet attacks with my rotation.

Looting can be testy at times. All in all, I would like to say it is worth the money you pay for it and I will stick with it.

Immons, If you are in need of beta testers please do let me know.
Thank you very much for a nice comment. Of course there may be some bugs, which I try to fix as fast as possible. Regarding spirit master - you are right, I forgot about it as I don't play that class. I will add features for SM quickly. However every death of your main, you can put in bot "Buff after death" which will summon your pet. Also in normal buff slot you can put it to summon your pet, so it will just not summon if it's alive or resummon if it was dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoyken View Post
For those of you who did get the program, how did you go about getting it? I was going to buy this guys license or w.e which was 20$ not 10$ btw. But their is no working download link, if any at all on this guys site. Do i really have to skype him just to get the program or what?
Just curious, looking for legit directions and ensuring this is infact legit, wouldn't be the first time some fool posts something and has 3 other accounts pretend to be customers XD
There are many customers, really : ) The license costs for this moment 15€ - lifetime. There is no download link, as program gets only those who bought program. You can contact me through skype: immonsi or mail:
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2012, 05:27   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immons View Post
There is no download link
Not true! Check your PMs on the other site.
Closed Thread

Tags
aion, bot, cheap, immonsaionplayer