Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
Alright, now taking feature requests. What new features would you guys want, or which of the features below would you want first?

Currently planned for implementation (in no particular order)

- Level, class, HP% or other info about players in the labels.
- Custom colors for dots on the radar.
- Disabling fixed to north.
- Improving radar performance (less CPU intensive, more fps)

Old   #107

Level

Old   #108

Old   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.
I'd like to take you up on that one , don't want to endure

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
A month in coding and reverse engineering of Aion's memory structures
(or longer) before I can get something workable. If you have a few minutes and could tell me what I'm doing wrong by looking at and replying or PMing me, it would save me the time and aggravation of following in your footsteps. If there's anything I could do to return the favor, I gladly will.

Old   #110

Works on just aion ? if not, can u fix it plz
Old   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
ESP boxes like shooter games
I will not be including ESP into this radar. Also, there already is TRESP, so doing it would be kinda a waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenithial View Post
Works on just aion ? if not, can u fix it plz
Try it and see. If Just Aion runs on any of the supported versions in the first post it will certainly work, and even if it runs a different version there is a chance that the offsets included in the radar will work.
Old   #112

Game Version is not supported
Old   #113

I will be running a little promo for a bit. Play Tribes: Ascend - a free2play fast-paced FPS and get a 2 weeks donator key.

How to:
Register for Tribes: Ascend with - click on Play for Free
Get Rank 6
Email me with your ingame name on

You will get a 2 week donator's key right back!
Old   #114

this thing works, allready killed 3 asmos with it xd

great job
Old   #115

btw, sorry for double post, but can i request 1 thing, make the second small GUI incorperate intoo the rader?

with autoit you can resize the GUI on the fly,so you can hide and show the config controls.

just a suggestion though :P

also, perhaps a pause button? for very populated areas, so we can freeze the radar, thus it not taking any cpu cycles, because in villages etc, it really lags xd
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottertje View Post
btw, sorry for double post, but can i request 1 thing, make the second small GUI incorperate intoo the rader?

with autoit you can resize the GUI on the fly,so you can hide and show the config controls.

just a suggestion though :P

also, perhaps a pause button? for very populated areas, so we can freeze the radar, thus it not taking any cpu cycles, because in villages etc, it really lags xd
I dont really understand your 1st request.

I can add a pause hotkey, so hitting the Pause/Break key on your keyboard will pause the radar, will add it to the list of features to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by changelog.txt
--- version 1.0.0.30 ---

New features:
- Added displaying of Player's level and HP Percentage in the labels for player entities.
- Added a pause functionality. Hitting the Pause/Break key on your keyboard will pause the radar until the key is hit again.

Changes / fixes:
- Optimized the memory reading functions a bit, this should result in 10-15% less CPU usage by the radar.
New version out today!
Old   #117

ok, ill try to rephrase that :P

add a little button on the reader window, which, when pressed enlarges the window, for example downwards, to show the controls that are currently on the config window, when pressed again, it resizes the window again, effectively hiding the controls again.

clean, 1 window GUI

thanx for the update ^^

ps, if ya still dont get it, i can give a example autoit script.

ps2: there is a typo in the settings, lanuncher, instead of launcher :P

Botje
Old   #118

Quote:
ok, ill try to rephrase that :P

add a little button on the reader window, which, when pressed enlarges the window, for example downwards, to show the controls that are currently on the config window, when pressed again, it resizes the window again, effectively hiding the controls again.

clean, 1 window GUI

thanx for the update ^^

ps, if ya still dont get it, i can give a example autoit script.

ps2: there is a typo in the settings, lanuncher, instead of launcher :P

Botje
This would work with the free version, however in the Donator's version, where the radar gui is a windowless, transparent, click-through overlay, this wouldnt work.

So to keep the code the same between versions, and because I hate coding GUI, this would be too much of a code change to simply get rid of the config window which does not effect functionality at all.

I do however appreciate the suggestion, keep them coming
Old   #119

ah yes, ofcourse, i didnt think of that... xd

but you could make the config window hidden till someone presses a button to show it, that would work on a borderless GUI.

also, there seems to be a bug somewhere, my rader gets in pause mode all of a sudden, and im sure im not pressing the pause/break button, because its all the way to the top of my keyboard.

and whatever i do, i cant get it to unpause O.o

but it does work if i pause it myself. very weird...

botje

Edit: it seems to get stuck in a loop, when its normally pauzed, its cpu use drops to 0, but when its in the weird pause, it still takes 25% cpu, which is normally what it takes on my system when running.

edit2: xd also, when its stuck, it seems to always be when fps return 11 for some reason, just giving info, so you can track it down

i think its related to the hotkey function, perhaps you can try 1 without it, justa button to pause unpause? that way we can test this out.
Old   #120

Quote:
ah yes, ofcourse, i didnt think of that... xd

but you could make the config window hidden till someone presses a button to show it, that would work on a borderless GUI.
Any button on the radar itself will not work, since its a transparent, click-through overlay in donator's mode, so you cant interact with it at all.

I dont really see why its a bad thing to have the settings window as a stand-alone dedicated window. No real functionality or usability would be gained by merging it with the radar window, and it would make the code a lot complex.

Quote:
also, there seems to be a bug somewhere, my rader gets in pause mode all of a sudden, and im sure im not pressing the pause/break button, because its all the way to the top of my keyboard.

and whatever i do, i cant get it to unpause O.o

but it does work if i pause it myself. very weird...

botje
Im currently tracking this down, its not related to the pause functionality, but to the changes I made to mem-reading functions in the last patch.

What server are you playing on? EU f2p, NA retail, or something private?