Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
if we donated, how do we get the key?

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorkiestar View Post
if we donated, how do we get the key?
It will arrive at your paypal email address, usually within 2-3 hours.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #93

current game version is not supported it says. u need to update it?
Old   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by orhon View Post
current game version is not supported it says. u need to update it?
Yes, current EU f2p client is not supported yet. I will get it fixed during the weekend when I have some free time.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Yes, current EU f2p client is not supported yet. I will get it fixed during the weekend when I have some free time.
thanks alot in advance <3
Thanks
1 User
Old   #96

New version out today, please let me know if there are any bugs.

--- version 1.0.0.25 ---

New features:
- Now compatible with 2.7.1.2 EU F2P release client

Changes / fixes:
- Fixed a settings loading bug.
Old   #97

Does this read all gatherable nodes aswell? And you can identify which nodes they are by name for example? Might consider buying if so, aswell as the other features too.
Old   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Does this read all gatherable nodes aswell? And you can identify which nodes they are by name for example? Might consider buying if so, aswell as the other features too.
Yes, you can configure it to show only gather nodes with names shown.

The radar is free with all features but resizing and transparency. so feel free to mess with it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #99

What extactly this radar doing? cuz i can't get it
It's just showing Gather things on the ground? notthing else? or it have auto gather function or something? cuz idk for what we need radar with just showing names.
Old   #100

Quote:
Yes, you can configure it to show only gather nodes with names shown.

The radar is free with all features but resizing and transparency. so feel free to mess with it.
Thanks, just tested it and it works really well. Also don't wana annoy you or anything but i managed to make it transparent while running it in aion
It's not as good as your transparent version, so yours still wins
Not guna say how i managed it in this thread tho, cos i don't wana take away one of you selling points.
But if i see it updated ill deffo be wanting to donate n get lifetime access to this!
Nice work mate!
Old   #101

Quote:
Thanks, just tested it and it works really well. Also don't wana annoy you or anything but i managed to make it transparent while running it in aion
It's not as good as your transparent version, so yours still wins
Not guna say how i managed it in this thread tho, cos i don't wana take away one of you selling points.
But if i see it updated ill deffo be wanting to donate n get lifetime access to this!
Nice work mate!
Making it transparent without the donators version is not that hard, and you are of course welcome to do it. However:

1) Its not true transparency. You are making the whole window transparent, so things are hard to see.
In Donators version only the background is transparent, so stuff is easy to see.

2) Its not going to be click-through. In Donators version, it is.

3) You cant resize it.

But of course, you can mess with it as much as you want. If I didnt want people to mess with it I woldnt have released it for free. The donators version is just a bit better, while maybe helping me out with gas money
Thanks
1 User
Old   #102

Quote:
Making it transparent without the donators version is not that hard, and you are of course welcome to do it. However:

1) Its not true transparency. You are making the whole window transparent, so things are hard to see.
In Donators version only the background is transparent, so stuff is easy to see.

2) Its not going to be click-through. In Donators version, it is.

3) You cant resize it.

But of course, you can mess with it as much as you want. If I didnt want people to mess with it I woldnt have released it for free. The donators version is just a bit better, while maybe helping me out with gas money
Ahh nice to know Still not guna say how i managed to make it transparent in thread though but yea it's really easy.
And yea your right it's only the window thats transparent and not click through. I didn't know the donators version was click through too so even better! I'm liking this tool alot and probably will donate soon for the nice full version
Also just want to ask something. When your running the radar ingame how much resources does it use like CPU %? I'm not sure if it was because of the way i made it transparent or the way i run Aion which is Via Gamebooster, but it was using a fair bit of my CPU %
Old   #103

Quote:
Ahh nice to know Still not guna say how i managed to make it transparent in thread though but yea it's really easy.
And yea your right it's only the window thats transparent and not click through. I didn't know the donators version was click through too so even better! I'm liking this tool alot and probably will donate soon for the nice full version
Also just want to ask something. When your running the radar ingame how much resources does it use like CPU %? I'm not sure if it was because of the way i made it transparent or the way i run Aion which is Via Gamebooster, but it was using a fair bit of my CPU %
It depends on your setup. On my system, the radar is eating about 6% of my CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Changelog.txt
--- version 1.0.0.28 ---

New features:
- Added a name filter! Enabling this will only show entities on the radar who's
name matches names on the filter list. This makes the radar 127% more usefull
when searching for something.

Changes / fixes:
- Changed a few description texts.
I got a request for a feature that was just too usefull to not do. New version out today, please do let me know if there are any bugs.

Searching for only those pesky quest mobs (or gather) you need in the middle of 10000 other mobs (or gathers) is now 127% easier.
Old   #104

its a ******* virus -.-
Old   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazitomali View Post
its a ******* virus -.-
wow really? is ur windows a virus too? lol

its clean my norton 360 says its clean too so go troll somewhere else