Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Radar doesn't show enemy players

Old   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peaches66 View Post
Radar doesn't show enemy players
Are you running 1.0.0.17 of the radar? There was a bug with this in 1.0.0.14

Old   #78

Finally, I was able to work it out. It worked.
Congratz, you are on your way to make money. Yet, it has a lot to be modified (in my opinion)
Making the resize option free would be a great idea, since it is way too big and annoying.
If you add the options to see HP and LVL and make them donator-only, you will be making a lot of money, I assure you.
My 2 cents.
Good luck.

P.S: What program did you use to make this radar? I have a little bit of knowledge in programming, and Id like to make my own, for personal use, of course.
Old   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapgger View Post
Finally, I was able to work it out. It worked.
Congratz, you are on your way to make money. Yet, it has a lot to be modified (in my opinion)
Making the resize option free would be a great idea, since it is way too big and annoying.
If you add the options to see HP and LVL and make them donator-only, you will be making a lot of money, I assure you.
My 2 cents.
Good luck.

P.S: What program did you use to make this radar? I have a little bit of knowledge in programming, and Id like to make my own, for personal use, of course.
As you can see in the changelog, the features are being added quite fast with new versions.

The radar takes 1/5 of your screen, which is just enough to make stuff readable and big enough to see well. It is dynamic so that it always takes 1/5 no matter the resolution. Im currently leaving this as it is.

More options on labels will be implemented, as mentioned, features are beeing added on pretty much bi-daily basis.

Its written in AutoIt.

Old   #80

How much you want for offsets? ^^ :P
Old   #81

new version not supported
Old   #82

Hallo!

Ist vieleicht jemand hier der deutsch spricht und mit bei dem unziping problem helfen kann ?

mfg
Old   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audifigher View Post
Hallo!

Ist vieleicht jemand hier der deutsch spricht und mit bei dem unziping problem helfen kann ?

mfg
English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole_Turner View Post
new version not supported
It took a bit, but NCSoft did some interesting changes in this patch. New version out today:

--- version 1.0.0.19 ---

New features:
- Radar now compatible with 2.7.0.2
Old   #84

Hi L2-Zur

i do the manual installation and got the newest radar but my problem all the time the same because version not supported actually i play on a private server 2.7.0.1 so why i cant use it ?

hope you can help me

have a nice day
Old   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audifigher View Post
Hi L2-Zur

i do the manual installation and got the newest radar but my problem all the time the same because version not supported actually i play on a private server 2.7.0.1 so why i cant use it ?

hope you can help me

have a nice day
It is possible that your private server's Launcher/Installer modifies the game files in a way that the radar can not detect the proper data it needs.

I would reccomend trying it on official with a trial account, if that works and then your private server doesnt work, then you know thats the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur
A new version out.

--- version 1.0.0.22 ---

New features:
- All your configuration is saved when exiting the radar and then reloaded the next time you run it.
- Enabled the 'You' menu in the settings window allowing you to customize your icon and label on the radar, as well as turn the heading arrow on/off.
With this new version. everything you configure (turning labels or individual entites on/off, adjusting sizes etc) is now saved. I hope you guys like it, certainly saves a lot of clicking for me

If there are any bugs, let me know. More features coming.
Old   #86

Old   #87

Quote:
Originally Posted by xnecrunx View Post
Can you deactivate your game version is not supported, cus i know sometimes the version is the right one and it might even work, becus it might got the same offsets it needs to run in that version, it just showin another version in the files of the private server but it might be the right offsets and it many cases it might even work. Take your game version not suppported off or maybe a warning but let us log with it and if we dont see it is that doesnt work, but we might get it working who knows.
Actually, I dont specifically check for the game version. The radar goes through all of the offsets it has hard-coded untill it finds something that works. If not, only then the "Your version is not supported" message appears.

So "deactivating" the message wont help, since it really wouldnt work.
Old   #88

Old   #89

nice radar im wondering..
Old   #90

its really great nice share