Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] Zur-Radar

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
i can trace it just fine O.o

Old   #137

It is a rather strange problem, so far only 3 people have reported connectivity issues to my hosting provider.

Of course, the hosting provider is saying everything is fine, therefore, if you have issues reaching the update/verify servers, PLEASE PM me a result of the "tracert aion-radar.zur.net76.net" command, so we can sort this out fast.

Old   #138

window not found

i get a message that the client isnt running or its window cannot be found. i press no and put Aion in the box?. wont find client window, what am i doing wrong. I would be happy to donate to this if i could get it to work.

NVM figured it out

got combat configured but i dont understand the buffs, and self macro, is there a video or a tut for this?
Old   #139

This is a classic problem DNS error or wrong ip

if you have access by IP, try to place the ip.

there is no access even so this would be another problem.

Remember that DNS can take up to 24 hours or more to update, that depends on the server using the IPS for DNS management

Quote:
Tracing route to aion-radar.zur.net76.net [31.170.162.163]

1 5 ms 3 ms 2 ms home [192.168.1.254]
2 16 ms 14 ms 15 ms dsl-servicio-l200.uninet.net.mx [200.38.193.226]

3 61 ms 59 ms 60 ms bb-la-grand-5-pos0-1-0-0.uninet.net.mx [200.38.193.97]
4 62 ms 59 ms 60 ms 12.91.217.9
5 65 ms 64 ms 64 ms cr1.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.123.30.102]
6 64 ms 63 ms 59 ms la2ca02jt.ip.att.net [12.123.30.133]
7 61 ms 61 ms 110 ms 192.205.36.18
8 121 ms 145 ms 120 ms atx-edge-03.inet.qwest.net [67.14.14.142]
9 128 ms 119 ms 119 ms 65.124.15.34
10 117 ms 117 ms 118 ms crr02sghlga-tge-0-6-0-1.sghl.ga.charter.com [96.34.1.21]
11 * * * Timed out Request.
12 * * * Timed out Request.
13 126 ms 123 ms 123 ms 75-131-187-34.static.gwnt.ga.charter.com [75.131.187.34]
14 129 ms 129 ms 125 ms te-4-0-0.crr01-avl.avl.immedion.com [67.23.161.144]
15 126 ms 125 ms 127 ms 67.23.161.252
16 133 ms 127 ms 128 ms ashv1.main-hosting.com [208.69.231.10]
17 * * * Timed out Request.
18 * * * Timed out Request.
19 * * * Timed out Request.
20 * * * Timed out Request.
21 * * * Timed out Request.
22 * * * Timed out Request.
23 * * * Timed out Request.
24 * * * Timed out Request.
25 * * * Timed out Request.
26 * * * Timed out Request.
27 * * * Timed out Request.
28 * * * Timed out Request.
29 * * * Timed out Request.
30 * * * Timed out Request.

Trace complete.

Old   #140

Quote:
Originally Posted by shark-latan View Post
This is a classic problem DNS error or wrong ip

if you have access by IP, try to place the ip.

there is no access even so this would be another problem.

Remember that DNS can take up to 24 hours or more to update, that depends on the server using the IPS for DNS management
Its not a DNS problem, the DNS is resolving correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nslookup
C:\Users\Zur>nslookup aion-radar.zur.net76.net
Server: server.home.local
Address: 192.168.2.2

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: aion-radar.zur.net76.net
Address: 31.170.162.163
It is an issue somewhere inside my hosting provider's network, Im working on changing it.

For example, I can trace the IP resolved by DNS without a problem.

The radar should be back up as soon as I switch the hosting provider, but there will be a new launcher to download.
Old   #141

make it work for IA !
Old   #142

Old   #143

This URL is blocked because The package.z is infected according to the message... Please upload somewhere else... I cannot run the launcher...
Old   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Basic information:

Currently running a 2 week donator's key hand-out promo -

This is the Zur-Radar release. A month in coding and reverse engineering of Aion's memory structures, the radar is ready for public testing. This radar uses memory-reading, there is NO memory-injection, packet-injection, or any injection of any kind.

There are currently 2 versions availible: the free version and the Donator's version. The difference is that the Donator's version allows for the radar to be a transparent overlay over the game, be click-through and be resizable. Other then this, the versions are equal.

What does this radar do?

The radar allows you to see a top-side overview of all entities that are in your vicinity. You can configure labels with names and distances for various types of entites, Players, Gather Nodes, etc.

Multi-clienting is supported, but only one radar window can be active. You can easily choose which game window the radar should be displaying when you run it.

Version differences:

As mentioned before, there is a free version and the donator's version. Here is a visual representation of the differences:

The Free version with a fixed radar window ----------- The Donator's version with transparent overlay
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. - You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Always run the radar through the launcher. This way you will alwyas have the newest version.

FAQ:

Q: Which Aion versions are supported?
A: NCSoft 2.7.0.1, 2.7.0.2

InfiniteAion with NCSoft 2.7.0.1 or 2.7.0.2

GameForge 2.7.0.2 (EU Closed Beta Client)
GameForge 2.7.1.2 (EU F2P release Client)

Q: Can I get a trial version of the Donator's version to test it?
A: Yes, just PM me and I will send you a 1-day test key. If you donate this key will automatically become valid for the donation period.

Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Q: Will I be able to see hidden (stealthed) players?
A: Yes!

Q: I run the launcher, the package.zip file appears and then disappears and nothing happends. What to do?
A: You have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs. Enabling this will fix it - see .
Can u post a Radar for Gamezaion 3.0... Keep up the Good WOrk..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #145

^ Same as the last poster...I really prefer this one over the other radars out there. Will you be releasing the 3.0 version?
Old   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by L2-Zur View Post
Basic information:

Currently running a 2 week donator's key hand-out promo -

This is the Zur-Radar release. A month in coding and reverse engineering of Aion's memory structures, the radar is ready for public testing. This radar uses memory-reading, there is NO memory-injection, packet-injection, or any injection of any kind.

There are currently 2 versions availible: the free version and the Donator's version. The difference is that the Donator's version allows for the radar to be a transparent overlay over the game, be click-through and be resizable. Other then this, the versions are equal.

What does this radar do?

The radar allows you to see a top-side overview of all entities that are in your vicinity. You can configure labels with names and distances for various types of entites, Players, Gather Nodes, etc.

Multi-clienting is supported, but only one radar window can be active. You can easily choose which game window the radar should be displaying when you run it.

Version differences:

As mentioned before, there is a free version and the donator's version. Here is a visual representation of the differences:

The Free version with a fixed radar window ----------- The Donator's version with transparent overlay
You must register and activate your account in order to view images. - You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

Always run the radar through the launcher. This way you will alwyas have the newest version.

FAQ:

Q: Which Aion versions are supported?
A: NCSoft 2.7.0.1, 2.7.0.2

InfiniteAion with NCSoft 2.7.0.1 or 2.7.0.2

GameForge 2.7.0.2 (EU Closed Beta Client)
GameForge 2.7.1.2 (EU F2P release Client)

Q: Can I get a trial version of the Donator's version to test it?
A: Yes, just PM me and I will send you a 1-day test key. If you donate this key will automatically become valid for the donation period.

Q: Will you share the source?
A: No, but I will answer some technical questions if you ask.

Q: Will I be able to see hidden (stealthed) players?
A: Yes!

Q: I run the launcher, the package.zip file appears and then disappears and nothing happends. What to do?
A: You have the Windows compression (zip) funcionality disabled. Since the Launcher downloads the radar files in compressed format (.z file) it relies on the built-in Windows compression handling DLLs. Enabling this will fix it - see .

In Gamezaion 3.0 , it is not working... It say game version is not supported, can you update your radar.. Thanks and more power..
Old   #147

Received Thanks: 1,317
Can you make it work for JustAion please?
Old   #148

Please help, when you run the launcher always get an error ,check on 3 computers
Windows 7 32 bit
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #149

Seems his server is currently not aviable. Can't launch my radar either (I could but only the non-donator version)
Old   #150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark5060 View Post
Seems his server is currently not aviable. Can't launch my radar either (I could but only the non-donator version)
The server problems should now be solved!