Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] [Free] IntuitiveXperience - 3 new Tools

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
i think that 40% which ask about server down are womans^_^ anyway let the man t relax and fix it when he got time i dont like t play without no anim as welll but i found something else to do instead pvp a while u can do same thing and stfu with stupid questions is a free hack so he dont give a shlt on your stupid nervs) it work when he wanna and i agree se ya!

ah forgot ...if IntuitiveXperience.net.tf is still down and u rlly need t play try then IntuitiveXperience.suckit.noobs

Thanks
1 User
Old   #227

Quote:
Originally Posted by EthereaLs View Post
You moron need to learn some english, and try to read carefully next time.

I said that THEY need to learn to play without cheats, and I didnt said that you ASK for donations, but there are an actual button on ur site and plenty of ppl have downloaded the hacks thru this button.

@To the other morons: Learn this game and u wont need hacks, and if u know this game already and u still sux without the hacks go and commit suicide. All of you braindead ppl 20/20 pages and everyone is saying ''not working''. I truly sorry you. Oh and btw, this is actually my native language.
Try playing Aion with 500 ping. You'll be needing this hack to compensate the lag.

Old   #228

And eventually getting banned. The hack can't compensate it, u still have 500 ping, u just attack faster. U still will delay your remove shock or whatsoever. Fooled ppl.
Old   #229

Quote:
And eventually getting banned. The hack can't compensate it, u still have 500 ping, u just attack faster. U still will delay your remove shock or whatsoever. Fooled ppl.
Obviously, you never tried playing with 500 ping.

Quote:
That's the point. Low ping you attack faster. High ping with no animation attack faster. that makes you even with the low pings. Unless you will abuse it and set it to 100.

Old   #230

Quote:
I fully understood what you wrote, but as it seems you did not understand my response. Also I never said that you claimed that I asked for donations.

You just said that my tools weren't free which is simply not true.
They are 100% free, there is just an option to donate.

Oh and actually there is NO "donate" button.

Next time use your brain before calling anyone a moron (especially when being a moron yourself as you obviously are >.<).

btw: If English is really your native language I pity you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vitzu View Post
i think that 40% which ask about server down are womans^_^
No need to be sexist.
From my experience I know that around 99% of all people that use hacks are men. And 99,9999% of all people that complain about a hack not being usable are men.

Now about the hacks:
As some people seem not to like the idea of free hacks with thousands of users they attack my site from time to time.
As I only do that as a hobby, as I do not earn money with that, as I gain nothing from it I will just wait until the attacks stop and i can put the site online again. I see no reason to put any afford in that as long as some idiots are working against me and some other idiots spam my inbox on every forum related to these hacks.
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #231

bonjour rajin,

c'est bien malheureux que des personnes réagisse de cette maniere surtout que vous faite un boulot assez monstrueux et surtout vos hack ont toujours etait GRATUIT.
votre nouveau site et devenu vraiment simpa,mais c'est bien dommage que vous avais arretter de faire votre hack radar. 0_0

merci encore d'etre toujours present que d'autre ont arretter en esperant que les chose vont s'arranger pour vous .
Old   #232

When someone make a good job like you rajin there will always existe idiots complaing about everything related.

I'm very grateful for the time i used your hacks.
Thnx man
Old   #233

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirasicho View Post
I fully understood what you wrote, but as it seems you did not understand my response. Also I never said that you claimed that I asked for donations.

You just said that my tools weren't free which is simply not true.
They are 100% free, there is just an option to donate.

Oh and actually there is NO "donate" button.

Next time use your brain before calling anyone a moron (especially when being a moron yourself as you obviously are >.<).

btw: If English is really your native language I pity you.

No need to be sexist.
From my experience I know that around 99% of all people that use hacks are men. And 99,9999% of all people that complain about a hack not being usable are men.

Now about the hacks:
As some people seem not to like the idea of free hacks with thousands of users they attack my site from time to time.
As I only do that as a hobby, as I do not earn money with that, as I gain nothing from it I will just wait until the attacks stop and i can put the site online again. I see no reason to put any afford in that as long as some idiots are working against me and some other idiots spam my inbox on every forum related to these hacks.

Indeed you are a great developer. Im very grateful to you for all the time you had expend in this free hack project. By other hand, i think the attacks you're site had arent coming from us, the USERS i belive paid hack developers and hackers related to the admin of Pservers re doing it, so lets just wait and play by the rules by now. Please continue the support of this great and funny tool when you can. Thanks again.
Old   #234

Lol. Yes there is, in forum where u have posted the links for downloading your hacks, below the links there are link says ''download from here blablabla to support me'', you dont even know what you have in your own forum. Moron. And please show me where ive told you that your hacks arent for free? I said there are ppl who donated for you, nothing else. Being stupis isnt a easy job. Make us a favor(the real players of that game) and go commint suicide, you with your little fellow h4x0rz. It's not hard making hack and using it, the hard part is actually being ''pro'' without it. There isnt a reason ti pity me, but i do sorry you.
Old   #235

Quote:
Oh really?

Quote:
but there are an actual button on ur site and plenty of ppl have downloaded the hacks thru this button.
Quote:
but there is an actual button on your site and plenty of people have downloaded the hacks through that button.
Quote:
and if u know this game already and u still sux
Quote:
and if you know this game already and you still suck
Quote:
I truly sorry you.
Quote:
I'm truly sorry for you.
FTFY

Quote:
Oh and btw, this is actually my native language.
I surely hope not... If you're going to complain about other people's language skills then I suggest you clean up your own. Quite honestly, Nirasicho's English is much better than yours, ESPECIALLY if English truly is your native language.

I've never used this hack (I make my own), but you're a terrible fail troll.

Quote:
i do sorry you.
I do sorry you too [sic], idiot.
Old   #236

^ yet another forum hero. The fact that you're spending your life in a forum trying to be a hero makes me sad. Go get a job instead. Oh and ''I've never used this hack (I make my own)'' people like you are ruining the game quality, never used to play without hacks and any kind of exploits. Yea, you do sorry me. The fact that you and all of you in this section are pathetic idiotic players that never used to play fair instead of ruining the game quality makes my mind blown. Go herpderp elsewhere more or be a hero by ''correcting'' me, not like I care anyways, coward.
Old   #237

Actually I'm at work getting paid

Glad I could dissatisfy you by ruining the game. Maybe I'll release some bots to the public in your honor.
Old   #238

^ fooled newbie. I doubt you are in the same server where I am, currently on US retail so, GL ******* off kids in the pservers and keep showing them how pathetic player u are. 'nuff said, scumbag.
Old   #239

Quote:
^ yet another forum hero. The fact that you're spending your life in a forum trying to be a hero makes me sad. Go get a job instead. Oh and ''I've never used this hack (I make my own)'' people like you are ruining the game quality, never used to play without hacks and any kind of exploits. Yea, you do sorry me. The fact that you and all of you in this section are pathetic idiotic players that never used to play fair instead of ruining the game quality makes my mind blown. Go herpderp elsewhere more or be a hero by ''correcting'' me, not like I care anyways, coward.
Someone's getting owned by hackers and now he's flaming on this thread. QQ more.

Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate.

Quote:
^ fooled newbie. I doubt you are in the same server where I am, currently on US retail so, GL ******* off kids in the pservers and keep showing them how pathetic player u are. 'nuff said, scumbag.
U MAD?

And it shows how pathetic person you are by wasting your time flaming on this thread.

Go on, insult each and everyone of us here.

So much hate? Cry your heart out.
Old   #240

*dances with Kinzu*

Closed Thread