Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 10/01/2014, 21:08   #2311

elite*gold: 0
thanks!!! working again thanks for free day too!
Old 10/02/2014, 13:07   #2312

Mal so eine allgemeine Frage: Auf welchen Maps bottet ihr so, um möglichst viel Kinah zu machen?

Ich steh momentan in Katalam. Die goldenen Manasteine, die dort droppen (z.B. MV+28 und Krit+19) bringen zwar gut Kinah, aber leider droppen sie nur selten Nach ca 2 Stunden dort hab ich noch keinen einzigen goldenen Manastein bzw allgemein noch nichts gefunden, womit man Kinah machen kann.
Daher überlege ich, ob es nicht sinnvoller wäre auf andere Maps zu wechseln wie Sarpan oder Tiamaranta, die zwar ein niedrigeres Level haben, aber vielleicht dropt dort ja mehr? (Im Sinne von "Die Masse machts")

Wie sind da so eure Erfahrungen?

Danke schonmal!
Old 10/07/2014, 01:45   #2313

I have a problem with my Rangers on the bot. They have such skills as Aiming, Dodging, Strong Shots, ******* Fury that have no cd (1s) and work for 60s. I wanted them to be used with the condition HP<95% rather than regularly, because when regularly it's very difficult to make them follow their group member. So I put them to Healing section with "All conditions" including Buff=0, Stage Time=60000ms, HP<95%. But I noticed that my Ranger makes these buffs every 8-10 sec as soon as loses some health, instead of once per 60sec. So she almost does nothing but buffs when fight is difficult, which makes it still more difficult. What means Stage Time? What other thing can I do so I could use 1min buffs without cd on condition of HP<95%? I also want ******* Fury to only be used at Distance to Target <15m. So far I don't find any solution here.
Old 10/07/2014, 16:30   #2314

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildeenmed View Post
Mal so eine allgemeine Frage: Auf welchen Maps bottet ihr so, um möglichst viel Kinah zu machen?

Ich steh momentan in Katalam. Die goldenen Manasteine, die dort droppen (z.B. MV+28 und Krit+19) bringen zwar gut Kinah, aber leider droppen sie nur selten Nach ca 2 Stunden dort hab ich noch keinen einzigen goldenen Manastein bzw allgemein noch nichts gefunden, womit man Kinah machen kann.
Daher überlege ich, ob es nicht sinnvoller wäre auf andere Maps zu wechseln wie Sarpan oder Tiamaranta, die zwar ein niedrigeres Level haben, aber vielleicht dropt dort ja mehr? (Im Sinne von "Die Masse machts")

Wie sind da so eure Erfahrungen?

Danke schonmal!
Ich denke aether ist immer noch am besten und sabilsten.

Gruß

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I have a problem with my Rangers on the bot. They have such skills as Aiming, Dodging, Strong Shots, Bestial Fury that have no cd (1s) and work for 60s. I wanted them to be used with the condition HP<95% rather than regularly, because when regularly it's very difficult to make them follow their group member. So I put them to Healing section with "All conditions" including Buff=0, Stage Time=60000ms, HP<95%. But I noticed that my Ranger makes these buffs every 8-10 sec as soon as loses some health, instead of once per 60sec. So she almost does nothing but buffs when fight is difficult, which makes it still more difficult. What means Stage Time? What other thing can I do so I could use 1min buffs without cd on condition of HP<95%? I also want Bestial Fury to only be used at Distance to Target <15m. So far I don't find any solution here.
Try to put these buffs with buff condition into before attack section.

Stage time is for skills such as the "charging skills" of gunslinger,bard and aethertech.

Regards
Old 10/07/2014, 21:57   #2315

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Ich denke aether ist immer noch am besten und sabilsten.

Gruß

Try to put these buffs with buff condition into before attack section.
Thanks, I'll try.
Quote:
Stage time is for skills such as the "charging skills" of gunslinger,bard and aethertech.
Regards
What examples, please? I also have these classes, on levels 30-31.
Old 10/07/2014, 23:40   #2316

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
Thanks, I'll try.

What examples, please? I also have these classes, on levels 30-31.
Check the bard/songweaver how to video , everything is explained there.

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2014, 13:58   #2317

Rubot 1.7.3.10 released!

-----= EN =-----
- added support gameclient 4.7 RU
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2014, 09:38   #2318

Hallo kintarooe.

Ich habe das Problem, dass mein Bot bei der Questfunktion immer den Namen des NPC in den Chat schreibt.. und das jedesmal wenn er die quest annimmt. Also ca. alle 3-4 min
Ist das normal, oder habe ich irgendetwas falsch eingestellt.
Lieben Gruß
Old 10/17/2014, 13:41   #2319

Quote:
Originally Posted by reneslaww View Post
Hallo kintarooe.

Ich habe das Problem, dass mein Bot bei der Questfunktion immer den Namen des NPC in den Chat schreibt.. und das jedesmal wenn er die quest annimmt. Also ca. alle 3-4 min
Ist das normal, oder habe ich irgendetwas falsch eingestellt.
Lieben Gruß
Hey,

sicherstellen, dass du den russischen befehl in den target optionen auf /select umgestellt hast.

Gruß
Old 10/25/2014, 03:37   #2320

I got a question this is working fine btw so ty , anyway what condition do i have to use to make my gunner use all the chains on rapidfire , it uses the 1st chain but does not use the 2nd one so it does complete the whole skill , i have cooldown skill on and that in the condition but i know i am missing something .
Old 10/25/2014, 14:57   #2321

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallum08 View Post
I got a question this is working fine btw so ty , anyway what condition do i have to use to make my gunner use all the chains on rapidfire , it uses the 1st chain but does not use the 2nd one so it does complete the whole skill , i have cooldown skill on and that in the condition but i know i am missing something .
Not sure what you mean , the gunslinger video doesn't help ?

It will always use the chain that is available first (if there are 2 on the same base skill).

Regards
Old 10/27/2014, 16:06   #2322

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Not sure what you mean , the gunslinger video doesn't help ?

It will always use the chain that is available first (if there are 2 on the same base skill).

Regards
Basically i need to know how to get it to cast a chain skill that multicasts , so say if i casted gunshot it would then fire the chain skill but it does not multicast that chainskill and goes on to the next spell
ty
Old 10/27/2014, 16:46   #2323

Quote:
Originally Posted by kallum08 View Post
Basically i need to know how to get it to cast a chain skill that multicasts , so say if i casted gunshot it would then fire the chain skill but it does not multicast that chainskill and goes on to the next spell
ty
Just add a condition on the chain called repeat and enter the amount of repetition.

(You can see that in the gunslinger how to video)

Regards
Old 10/27/2014, 18:42   #2324

I cant get the icon to start the program after I log into aion, what am I missing? I tried starting in in the aion file, I also tried out of the aion file. I cant get the program to show up after I log into character.
Old 10/27/2014, 21:19   #2325

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theman69 View Post
I cant get the icon to start the program after I log into aion, what am I missing? I tried starting in in the aion file, I also tried out of the aion file. I cant get the program to show up after I log into character.
Not able to understand what you mean.

If the firefox.exe isnt appearing after extraction of the archive , make sure you configure your security software properly (allowing the extraction / execution).

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot