Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 09/01/2013, 18:30   #1591

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deruddy View Post
put only 3mantra's not all , and from the moment the bot is in attack modus the rotation stops.
I always put only the max number of mantras that can be used, like 3 for Chanter, 1 for Gladiator, 1 for Cleric and whatever.

I have a question: to which category, Offensive or Chains, should I put offensive skills that are inactive until an attack or parry or block happens? Things like Parrying Strike, Vengeful Strike, Counterattack, etc.
Old 09/01/2013, 18:46   #1592

I just updated my bot, I use your 32-bit NA version 4, now it fails to initialize the client, what to do??
Old 09/01/2013, 18:57   #1593

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
What means "you have the ignore if player is near option active"? Another player?

Thanks for the Unbundle script, how do I use it?

I get a repeating glitch with mantras for a long time. It happens not always, but happens sometimes - I turn the bot on and the character begins to spin mantras one after another repeatingly, or if it's 1 mantra, turn it on and off and again. Then I only can remove mantras from skills, turn then on manually and work further with the bot. Please fix it!
Check options under gathering , there is an option to ignore gathering if a player is close , deactivate it - might be the issue you are experiencing from before.

You run scripts from the script mode.

Adjust it to your item ID / Name before using any of the scripts.

Just put mantras into the mantra section and it should be fine.
(no spamming mantras at my chanter)

Quote:
I always put only the max number of mantras that can be used, like 3 for Chanter, 1 for Gladiator, 1 for Cleric and whatever.

I have a question: to which category, Offensive or Chains, should I put offensive skills that are inactive until an attack or parry or block happens? Things like Parrying Strike, Vengeful Strike, Counterattack, etc.
Reaction skills go into "Chain Skills" as well.

Quote:
I just updated my bot, I use your 32-bit NA version 4, now it fails to initialize the client, what to do??
Make sure you are running the latest rubot version , and make sure that you are running the 32 bit client.

And apply rubot AFTER you are logged in with a character.

Regards
Old 09/01/2013, 20:44   #1594

I can't seem to figure out how to setup the skills (i.e. bards) that need charging. The bot only charge the skill to level 1 and activates it even though the skill can be charged up to 3 times.
Old 09/01/2013, 20:48   #1595

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterLeon79 View Post
I can't seem to figure out how to setup the skills (i.e. bards) that need charging. The bot only charge the skill to level 1 and activates it even though the skill can be charged up to 3 times.
Some skills of the bard are using the new condition "Stage Time" which you can find in the condition drop down menue of rubot.

Regards
Old 09/02/2013, 17:51   #1596

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
The time for the update was only 1 Day, and that is in the acceptability time.

Regards
where???
Old 09/02/2013, 18:12   #1597

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
where???
What do you mean where ?

The time needed for this update was in the frame of acceptability.

IF it takes longer than usual (which wasnt the case) you get extra days - you don't have to worry about it.

Regards
Old 09/03/2013, 20:16   #1598

Still my problem is often that when the flight is close to horizontal, the bot not always spreads their wings, so they begin to fall instead of flying. Does the bot measure how steep is my takeoff on waypoints? Because of this I died so many times when aethertapping from high places where the aether was near and/or flight horizontal. Also, at landing, it used to fold wings before reaching the actual landing point, f.e. in Impetusium near Gulkala, there is a kind of step, a stone 1m lower than the common place, where they need to land, and my characters would land there and it's a very small place, so if they were moving, they used to fall from there and die. I re-recorded the way so that to fly high above and land steeply. It began to work better. But it is not always possible to attain it when standing on high places, there are sometimes obstacles above their heads, not allowing me to takeoff very high steeply. They often run instead of flying. Is it really the law of how your bot works? Couldn't you make it work more on waypoints, and create a setting to always open wings in the beginning when gathering Aether? Now I gather Aether in Beluslan, and also, some character took off normally from a hill, another one fell, even though I tried to make some kind of steep takeoff... And it may happen vice versa too.

And the 1st row error also happens so they stop gathering. I use the version from 08-03 cause your new version is not for NA 4.0.3.0. and doesn't work to me, I dunno what to do.
Old 09/04/2013, 05:48   #1599

can soemone plz tell me how to disable auto looting ty!
Old 09/04/2013, 09:34   #1600

Quote:
Still my problem is often that when the flight is close to horizontal, the bot not always spreads their wings, so they begin to fall instead of flying. Does the bot measure how steep is my takeoff on waypoints? Because of this I died so many times when aethertapping from high places where the aether was near and/or flight horizontal. Also, at landing, it used to fold wings before reaching the actual landing point, f.e. in Impetusium near Gulkala, there is a kind of step, a stone 1m lower than the common place, where they need to land, and my characters would land there and it's a very small place, so if they were moving, they used to fall from there and die. I re-recorded the way so that to fly high above and land steeply. It began to work better. But it is not always possible to attain it when standing on high places, there are sometimes obstacles above their heads, not allowing me to takeoff very high steeply. They often run instead of flying. Is it really the law of how your bot works? Couldn't you make it work more on waypoints, and create a setting to always open wings in the beginning when gathering Aether? Now I gather Aether in Beluslan, and also, some character took off normally from a hill, another one fell, even though I tried to make some kind of steep takeoff... And it may happen vice versa too.

And the 1st row error also happens so they stop gathering. I use the version from 08-03 cause your new version is not for NA 4.0.3.0. and doesn't work to me, I dunno what to do.
Sometimes the bot needs a little walk before taking off , just calculate that in your places and it will work fine.

Regarding the update it is indeed 4.0.7.0, you have to make sure you run the client in 32 bit with the latest patches for aion and rubot.

(make a file repair for aion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindayzer View Post
can soemone plz tell me how to disable auto looting ty!
In this tab you can disable the loot completely:

Also make sure to check the how to start video on my site.

Regards
Old 09/04/2013, 19:26   #1601

help, i keep getting error failed to initialize game [1024] when open 32 bits version with sandbox
Old 09/04/2013, 22:40   #1602

im in the trial version it doesnt have loot system...
Old 09/04/2013, 23:08   #1603

in the trial version is loot items option restricted?

cu i dont see this option for loot.. can someone respond plz
Old 09/05/2013, 02:44   #1604

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBM View Post
help, i keep getting error failed to initialize game [1024] when open 32 bits version with sandbox
Hmm , I currently have sandboxie uninstalled.

Have you setup everything correctly ?

Permissions to file paths etc.. , try to check their forums to see how to set up a sandbox.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grindayzer View Post
in the trial version is loot items option restricted?

cu i dont see this option for loot.. can someone respond plz
Yea you guessed correctly , loot options aren't part of the trial as some other restrictions.

Regards
Old 09/06/2013, 08:29   #1605

Aion EU had update 27 if im not mistaken (client patched this morning)
no issues until now
Thanks
1 User

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot