Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Bot] RuBot

Discussion on [New Bot] RuBot within the Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Aion category.

Old 08/24/2013, 20:05   #1546

elite*gold: 0
+ cleric could heal setting auto atack
Old 08/24/2013, 21:37   #1547

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Where do you see that option ?

Regards
Attack> Target> 5th option
Old 08/25/2013, 02:08   #1548

teamviwer ile bağlanıp yardım etmek isteyen cleric auto atack + heal
Old 08/25/2013, 02:52   #1549

I'm Aethertapping in Morheim, using Wind Serums (24 sec, cooldown 42 sec). I set the time of using them to 66% of flight time (I tried different, lesser times and most were spent in vain). I see, my characters sometimes use them on flight, which sometimes helps them (when the resource is available), but they also always spend them when they are standing. So it maybe just shortens their waiting of the next flight (is it really so??) but it isn't necessary and I would better not use them at that time, can I do anything so the bot ONLY uses them on flight??

It often uses them just for a second, when the character is standing, so the character flies up for a second and then lands and waits for their real 100% of flight time to normally fly up. How can I prevent that??

Also, my complaint for very many and long times of playing with the bot, many characters, etc: why does the bot sometimes change the rows in my main quickbar???? Then if there are any buffs set on (on the 1st row), it begins to use any other rows as being first (my 3 additional quickbars), uses all potions and serums for life and mana and anything, when it is not necessary at all... How can I prevent or stop it, unless changing it manually back to normal position????
Old 08/25/2013, 14:25   #1550

elite*gold: 260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddevilf666ck View Post
I have questions about Silver coin quests. I started to study one near Beluslan fortress today. I diidn't understand whether it gives 4 coins or 10? (the 1st time it seemed to me like only 4). The waypoint is very long, there are very many other hunters and very few alive mobs to kill....
Sounds like something is wrong with your configuration , please check the video once again and use the following layout

Monster1,Monster2

(no spaces)

And type the names of the monsters exactly as you see them.

And disable return to obelisk for quest success.

Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedat3705 View Post
+ cleric could heal setting auto atack
What do you mean by that ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisha View Post
Attack> Target> 5th option
@Amisha / @Deruddy

Thanks for reporting this , has been sent to hronos.

Looks like this is a radius limiter like the others above but just for the altitude, so the bot doesnt try to attack monsters which are 10 meters above him (in case of dungeons and what not)

Regards

Quote:
teamviwer ile bağlanıp yardım etmek isteyen cleric auto atack + heal
Couldn't understand , sorry - maybe in english again (try to use google translate and use basic turkish)

Regards

Quote:
I'm Aethertapping in Morheim, using Wind Serums (24 sec, cooldown 42 sec). I set the time of using them to 66% of flight time (I tried different, lesser times and most were spent in vain). I see, my characters sometimes use them on flight, which sometimes helps them (when the resource is available), but they also always spend them when they are standing. So it maybe just shortens their waiting of the next flight (is it really so??) but it isn't necessary and I would better not use them at that time, can I do anything so the bot ONLY uses them on flight??

It often uses them just for a second, when the character is standing, so the character flies up for a second and then lands and waits for their real 100% of flight time to normally fly up. How can I prevent that??

Also, my complaint for very many and long times of playing with the bot, many characters, etc: why does the bot sometimes change the rows in my main quickbar???? Then if there are any buffs set on (on the 1st row), it begins to use any other rows as being first (my 3 additional quickbars), uses all potions and serums for life and mana and anything, when it is not necessary at all... How can I prevent or stop it, unless changing it manually back to normal position????
Yea the row problem appears to be a bug , already reported.

Regarding the fly potion matter it is as you thought it will speed up to reach the 100% by flying and using one.

You can try to avoid that to disable the potion option in the fly tab , and simply use potion conditions in the condition tab.

Regards
Old 08/25/2013, 21:09   #1551

hi
RuBot auto attack is very good, but

I have the folowing cleric healing skil
Old 08/25/2013, 22:05   #1552

Quote:
hi
RuBot auto attack is very good, but

I have the folowing cleric healing skil
Put the healing spells into the healing section , and add a condition to it "HP < XX %".

Check the how to start videos on my site...

Regards
Old 08/26/2013, 03:23   #1553

The same waypoints that worked like 7-1 days ago began to work very bad today, with the new version. The character doesn't land to the correct place on the Return way, many times fell and died. Here I managed to open the wings and manually find the place to land. Then, on the Normal way, the character doesn't open wings but begins to run where the surface ends and falls down.
Old 08/26/2013, 08:13   #1554

one more feedback. bot keeps running forward when stopped.
Old 08/26/2013, 12:09   #1555

Ich hab den Bot jetzt innerhalb von einem Jahr 2x getestet jedesmal 2-3 Wochen nach Kauf, wurde mein Aion account "gehackt" und ich hatte ewig mit den Support zu tun um ihn wieder zu kriegen.
Beim ersten mal nichts bei gedacht, aber ich treibe mich normal nicht auf Seiten rum oder Lade wahllos programme herrunter, und diesmal wieder. Sehr komisch das ganze.
Old 08/26/2013, 13:23   #1556

i've this quest [Coin] Ghosts of Anair Harbor need to kills 4 types of different mobs.

Can i set-up BOT to kill 4 different mob (just typing the name) or max it's 2?
Old 08/26/2013, 14:08   #1557

Quote:
The same waypoints that worked like 7-1 days ago began to work very bad today, with the new version. The character doesn't land to the correct place on the Return way, many times fell and died. Here I managed to open the wings and manually find the place to land. Then, on the Normal way, the character doesn't open wings but begins to run where the surface ends and falls down.
Try to recreate the waypoint and check again.

Also make sure nothing changed as in keys or any options within your aion client.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deruddy View Post
one more feedback. bot keeps running forward when stopped.
On which aion are you experiencing this issue ?

(Just tested on AionEU and it stops right on the point after pressing stop or using the hotkey to stop)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dela22 View Post
Ich hab den Bot jetzt innerhalb von einem Jahr 2x getestet jedesmal 2-3 Wochen nach Kauf, wurde mein Aion account "gehackt" und ich hatte ewig mit den Support zu tun um ihn wieder zu kriegen.
Beim ersten mal nichts bei gedacht, aber ich treibe mich normal nicht auf Seiten rum oder Lade wahllos programme herrunter, und diesmal wieder. Sehr komisch das ganze.
Hmm , kann ich dir leider nicht helfen - aber da rubot erst, nachdem du eingeloggt bist funktioniert und somit keine login daten "aufnehmen" könnte solltest du deinen PC mal gruendlich untersuchen.

Ggfs. formatieren , an rubot liegt es 100% nicht.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsuirlife View Post
i've this quest [Coin] Ghosts of Anair Harbor need to kills 4 types of different mobs.

Can i set-up BOT to kill 4 different mob (just typing the name) or max it's 2?
Yea it should work , just write down Monster1,Monster2,Monster3,Monster4

Regards
Old 08/26/2013, 23:16   #1558

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
On which aion are you experiencing this issue ?

(Just tested on AionEU and it stops right on the point after pressing stop or using the hotkey to stop)
This is on the EU server from GF tested this on other pc with totaly other account and basic setting to standard ( button for keybinding reset )

Same issue.
Realy dont get it.

But stopping the bot why should one do that ...
Old 08/27/2013, 06:35   #1559

elite*gold: 20
This will make you able to test the bot with following restrictions:

- All characters under lvl 10

- Limited Time based

- And some restricted Functions.

ENJOY!

Ah would really love to try it out, but not to sure i like the restrictions.
Old 08/27/2013, 14:04   #1560

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviLcLoWnS™ View Post
This will make you able to test the bot with following restrictions:

- All characters under lvl 10

- Limited Time based

- And some restricted Functions.

ENJOY!

Ah would really love to try it out, but not to sure i like the restrictions.
It is just to get an idea of the bot , just create a new char and you can test it for free.

Regards

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot