Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:47

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[New Bot] RuBot

Reply
 
Old   #3226
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I redownloaded, resetup way points and skills, updated my win10 again and it's still messed up haha, I have 2 keys atm so it's a bit rough. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.



Decoding is offline  
Old   #3227
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decoding View Post
I redownloaded, resetup way points and skills, updated my win10 again and it's still messed up haha, I have 2 keys atm so it's a bit rough. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Run teamviewer and pm me your ID and PASS.

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3228
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Hallo,

seit dem Win 10 Update funktioniert der Bot nicht mehr (bin up to date) komme nicht weiter als bis zu dem Fenster wo man die Sprache auswählt und den Key eingeben muss.

Ich kann quasi den Key nicht bestätigen weil das Enter Fenster nicht anklickbar ist

Benutze win10 pro.

Lg.
Erotiiq is offline  
Old   #3229
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erotiiq View Post
Hallo,

seit dem Win 10 Update funktioniert der Bot nicht mehr (bin up to date) komme nicht weiter als bis zu dem Fenster wo man die Sprache auswählt und den Key eingeben muss.

Ich kann quasi den Key nicht bestätigen weil das Enter Fenster nicht anklickbar ist

Benutze win10 pro.

Lg.
Hey,

waere gut wenn du mir das via teamviewer zeigen koenntest.

Da es auf meiner testmaschine nicht zu diesem problem kommt.

Gruß


kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3230
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Heya Mailed you got my code but aint getting it too work graetfull for quik replay thx
toofudgefordream is offline  
Old   #3231
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofudgefordream View Post
Heya Mailed you got my code but aint getting it too work graetfull for quik replay thx
Replied to your mail (I guess that was you).

No need to write me here and via email , one place is enough.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3232
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Replied to your mail (I guess that was you).

No need to write me here and via email , one place is enough.

Regards

Heya just wanted too say il got it too work now apperently it was me doing all wrong from start with the code tought some in the code was an 1 insteed of l guess il feel a bit stupid that didnt just copy the code and ctrl v in it, well wanna thx for the great support from your side and fast mail replys really nice of you now time too get the bot running have a great day best regards
toofudgefordream is offline  
Old   #3233
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofudgefordream View Post
Heya just wanted too say il got it too work now apperently it was me doing all wrong from start with the code tought some in the code was an 1 insteed of l guess il feel a bit stupid that didnt just copy the code and ctrl v in it, well wanna thx for the great support from your side and fast mail replys really nice of you now time too get the bot running have a great day best regards
Glad you could solve it , best of luck farming!

And thanks for reporting back.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3234
 
elite*gold: 30
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 2,418
Received Thanks: 1,283
can this bot level from 1 to max level ?
Robin_- is offline  
Old   #3235
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
can someone tell me how i get my bard bot to use his complete healchain he just uses the first skill..
m33kmill is offline  
Old   #3236
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin_- View Post
can this bot level from 1 to max level ?
You have to record waypoints yourself , then it will grind that place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33kmill View Post
can someone tell me how i get my bard bot to use his complete healchain he just uses the first skill..
Maybe check the how to videos on my site.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3237
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Question

Heya so the bot is doing well, and ive have become better and better with the skills chains buffs etc, and it killing goes good. But one thing ive noticed is the bot skipping all mobs thats not red aggressive once, and thats alot of missed loot
So il did check your video,also tryed change settings etc, but still cant figure it out so it can attack them aswel, probally some smal Little ive have missed but maybe you could lead me in the right direction.

Best regards
toofudgefordream is offline  
Old   #3238
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofudgefordream View Post
Heya so the bot is doing well, and ive have become better and better with the skills chains buffs etc, and it killing goes good. But one thing ive noticed is the bot skipping all mobs thats not red aggressive once, and thats alot of missed loot
So il did check your video,also tryed change settings etc, but still cant figure it out so it can attack them aswel, probally some smal Little ive have missed but maybe you could lead me in the right direction.

Best regards
Sounds like it is using the "attack agressives monsters before they do" option active and it seems to target only those.

Make sure you have both passive and agressive activated in the targeting options.

And that the level range you entered is containing the monster's levels you want to hunt.

Also reset all keybinds and options in aion to default.

Regards
kintarooe is offline  
Old   #3239
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post
Sounds like it is using the "attack agressives monsters before they do" option active and it seems to target only those.

Make sure you have both passive and agressive activated in the targeting options.

And that the level range you entered is containing the monster's levels you want to hunt.

Also reset all keybinds and options in aion to default.

Regards

Thx your a star got it too working now thx for fast reply
toofudgefordream is offline  
Old   #3240
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,352
Received Thanks: 269
Quote:
Originally Posted by toofudgefordream View Post
Thx your a star got it too working now thx for fast reply
Great!

Happy farming!

Regards


kintarooe is offline  
Reply

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
ruBot
sorry..."ribot" =) i have a warlock cleric at rsro... but i cant use the dots...because when the bot use a dot...he make 2-3 sek break and then...
3 Replies - SRO Foreign - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.