Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[New Bot] RuBot

Old   #2836

elite*gold: 180
No they made an FPS drop Fix Update.

Old   #2837

elite*gold: 260
Rubot just updated to 1.7.14.10

It now support the latest AionEU patch.

-----= EN =-----
- support client [ EU ]

We are still working on the NA patch , it should be here anytime soon.

Regards

Old   #2838

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by kintarooe View Post

-----= EN =-----
- support client [ EU ]

Regards
Die EU Speicheradressen sind 1:1 dieselben wie bei NA. Er muss sie nur kopieren und einen einfachen Patch einfügen welcher die x32 Version starten lässt.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2839

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
Die EU Speicheradressen sind 1:1 dieselben wie bei NA. Er muss sie nur kopieren und einen einfach Patch einfügen welcher die x32 Version starten lässt.
Yop habe ich vorhin getestet und ihm schon reportet

Dennoch danke xmast.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2840

elite*gold: 180
Quote:

-----= EN =-----
- support client [ EU ]

Regards
ChainSkills still not Works correctly
Old   #2841

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimizu20 View Post
ChainSkills still not Works correctly
Yea getting it to run at least was the priority first.

---------------------- AionNA Update -------------------------

After a stressfull time we finally found a way to run aion in 32bit for the american servers.

To use rubot on the latest patch you need to download the new patcher in the download section (thanks to xmast) and follow the readme.txt file inside the archive.

After you finished the steps explained in there just start rubot and select the Gameforge patch for NA servers (they are on the same patch now).

Regards
Old   #2842

Hey Kinta, you promised to add days to our keys according to the period when the bot wasn't working!! I bought my key on 2015-08-29 11:42 for 2 months, now it doesn't work, but you must add me 16 days and it must be working now!!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2843

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmast View Post
I can give you a simple solution without extra tools.

Solution:
1. Go into your Aion folder and in the folder "bin64", rename the file "aion.bin" to "aion.binx".
2. Launch Aion with the official launcher.
3. Have fun .

You can also use my tool:
It will do this steps automatically. Have fun.

If your Bot doesnt work, than follow this instructions and it will work.
Xmas wrote this solution on 14 October, so dont wait and cry that the bot doesnt work if there is a solution.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2844

Hey, what about my key, why no reply??
Old   #2845

Quote:
Yea getting it to run at least was the priority first

Regards
sry but.. without chain skills it has no value to me.
we are waiting since... 4 weeks or so??
Old   #2846

So, I was thinking about get RuBot again, I know how to open Aion in 32b, Im NA version, is it working or not? Im not interested in chain skills, I just wants it to my aether stuffs. I saw some posts, seens isnt working and he isnt giving nothing to who payd keys, that is right?
Old   #2847

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildeenmed View Post
If your Bot doesnt work, than follow this instructions and it will work.
Xmas wrote this solution on 14 October, so dont wait and cry that the bot doesnt work if there is a solution.
Thanks for helping.

The solution is already on my site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eerrhhaannn View Post
sry but.. without chain skills it has no value to me.
we are waiting since... 4 weeks or so??
Try to manually add the highest skill level of the chain (untick show highest level and add manually.)

Otherwise just wait with getting a new key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastel2 View Post
So, I was thinking about get RuBot again, I know how to open Aion in 32b, Im NA version, is it working or not? Im not interested in chain skills, I just wants it to my aether stuffs. I saw some posts, seens isnt working and he isnt giving nothing to who payd keys, that is right?
Yes the explanation how to run the 32bit client is on my site along with xmast's helper.

Download the archive and follow the readme.txt then just use the trial code to test.

Regards
Old   #2848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mildeenmed View Post
Hallo,

meine Kräuterbehandlung funktioniert beim Bot nicht richtig.
Ich habe es so eingestellt, dass er diese nach jedem Kill nutzen soll, wenn die HP unter 50% ist. Er will sie dann auch nutzen, aber es kommt die Meldung, dass ich nicht über genug EDLES Odella Pulver verfüge.
Für die Kräuterbehandlung der aktuellen (höchsten) benötige ich jedoch kein edles, sondern MEISTERLICHES Odella Pulver (welches ich auch im Inventar habe).
Es scheint also, als will der Bot eine geringere Stufe der Kräuterbehandlung einsetzen. Die höchste Stufe wäre 12, er will aber Stufe 8 nutzen (für die man dann wie gesagt Edles Odella Pulver braucht und nicht meisterliches)
Ich habe Kräuterbehandlung bereits aus der Liste gelöscht und neu eingefügt, den Bot neugestartet etc, aber es funktioniert leider immer noch nicht richtig.

Ich kann nun natürlich einfach edles Odella Pulver kaufen und dann nutzt er auch Kräuterbehandlung, aber halt nur Stufe 8 statt 12, welche dann auch weniger HP wiederherstellt.
Was kann ich tun, damit der Bot die höchste Stufe nutzt?

Hallo,
ich hab das Problem leider immer noch. Die letzten Tage habe ich wie gesagt edles Odella Pulver genommen, damit der Bot überhaupt Kräuterbehandlung macht (wenn auch nur Stufe 8 statt 12)

Was kann ich machen, damit er die höchste Stufe der Kräuterbehandlung (Stufe 12, meisterliches Odella Pulver) benutzt?
Denn bei den hohen Mobs, bei denen man auch viel Schaden bekommt, wärs schon besser auch die richtige Kräuterbehandlung zu nutzen statt nur eine niedrige, die weniger TP wiederherstellt.
Old   #2849

I play 2 characters on same waypoints trying to beat Elite grade 2 mobs for important quests. I would like them to assist each other or fight 2 mobs that stand together, otherwise characters die. Sometimes I see one character fights a mob, another running 5-10 meters after, misses this mob and runs forward to choose another mob, although they're on the same waypoints with the same radius settings. Why does it happen to miss a mob on the waypoints? (should I set "Attack aggressive mobs before they attack"?) In other cases the character running 2nd joins the 1st one and they fight together successfully. Are there any settings in the bot as to what mob a character chooses, dependingly on mob's health or other characters? (I saw in another bot a checkbox "Attack only mobs with 100% health" and I could uncheck it, here I don't find such checkbox).
Old   #2850

Can someone tell me how open 2 aion-rubot with sandboxie? i tried everything..i can open everything...but when i open the bos say the key already in use...ty

Tags
2.5-4.5, aion, bot, eu.na.ru.private, rubot