Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] How to configure a bot w/o WP

Discussion on [Guide] How to configure a bot w/o WP within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide] How to configure a bot w/o WP

First of all, hello ...elitepvpers.com!

I'll try to show you how to bot on a 1.9.0.3 client (Without WayPoints, only randomly attacks!)

(Excuse me, my english is so fu*** bad :/, so I'll try to show you the way using some images)

Here we go!

Requeriments:
-
-
-A beauty girlfriend (C'mon boys, start boting and get a life xD)

Ok, now configure your bot like this:

Then, you need to create your own Class Template, so =>

Comment if you like it

For More info:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2010, 18:40   #2

First of all: Thank you.
Second: Everytime i start the bot Aion closes automaticly. Is the version 1.4.2.10 the right one?
Old 09/09/2010, 04:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimso View Post
First of all: Thank you.
Second: Everytime i start the bot Aion closes automaticly. Is the version 1.4.2.10 the right one?
Yes bro, I use the 1.4.2.8 for 1.9.0.3 Aion Client, I think you have to kill the GameGuard, there are a lot of threads around Google about it

Here is 1:

Quote:
1). Copy to directory \AION\bin32: CopyWinmm.exe & winmm.dll
2). Run CopyWinmm.exe

** WINDOWS 7 USERS **
Some tell me Copywinmm doesn't work. It must be run as administrator. If you do not wish to use CopyWinmm,
you can do as follows:

copy winmm.dll from windows\system32 (X86) or windows\syswow64 (x64) to aion\bin32 and rename it as winmm.tmp

removal of aion_winmm:
1). Delete files winmm.dll, winmm.tmp & CopyWinmm.exe from \AION\bin32

for the whole info, just open readme...

Code:

ALL credits go to Fyyre (for the gameguard killer).