Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Look Behind While Running

Discussion on Look Behind While Running within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,757
Look Behind While Running

Here's the trick: I haven't tuned the manoeuver yet but, if you put yourself in autorun mode with Numlock, you can use Shift + right click and it works fine.

Thx to that, you can now have a total free camera to look around. Yes, it even works while flying
Old 08/25/2009, 16:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
just klick/hold down the mouse scroll/wheel button and you can look around while normal walking and autorun.

einfach das maus scroll-rad drücken und man kann beim normalen laufen und bei autorun sich frei drehen. vorrausgesetzt die maus verfügt über den knopf

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Running CE with RFe?
03/06/2009 - RF Online - 8 Replies
Hi! Yes, ive tried the search button...but none of the threads seem to help my problem. My problem with this is that everytime i try running the CE or attaching process to RFe...I get "error=5" and after that RFe exits.:D so i would like to know where i went wrong... 1.i downloaded CE 5.4 2.Run RFe 3.Run CE 4. click small computer thing 5. attach process to RFe 6. -problem occurs- (error=5)
[AGbot] Running 2 on the same PC
06/24/2008 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Now I've heard it was possible, but frankly I haven't faintest idea how. I've tried searching for it, on this forum, and AG's Offical site, with no avail. Thanks in advance for any assistance on this issue.
Help on running Macro bot
05/28/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
Hi i keep getting this error as i "try" to run any botting/macro programs
Running Axe
01/27/2008 - Flyff - 14 Replies
Wie im Threat Ghost hack gesagt hab ich n vid. gemacht wo ich ne Axt bin: YouTube - Running Axe :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
i can't get SV running
11/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I can't make sv running corectly, i read already all the tutorials here on forum but i can't maek it run.... can some1 tell me what patch i need at conquer, how do i use SV with cheat engine? i offer +k if u can help me