Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aion OBT FAQ [please read!]

Discussion on Aion OBT FAQ [please read!] within the Aion Guides & Strategies forum part of the Aion category.

Old 04/08/2009, 23:14   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oriya9 View Post
There are many server but none of them named Azariel.
dunno why.. is it my own client's problem?
wrong region selected? azariel is under region 2
Old 04/08/2009, 23:29   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackcat View Post
Go to your chinese aion folder/L10N

1. Copy the CHS folder in the same directory and name it ENU
2. Download the file, and place it in the folder L10N
3. Make sure your regional setting are not chinese but english (don't know if it makes a difference if your regional settings are something else)
Hey I tried this and it seems to be ignoring the ENU files, it just stays chinese Regional Settings are set to English(US)
If I delete CHS files patcher seems to be downloading them again. What could I be doing wrong?

Hmm, just redid the process and worked, never mind, Thanks anyway
Old 04/08/2009, 23:36   #78

elite*gold: 94
Received Thanks: 1,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
wrong region selected? azariel is under region 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3d Dr4gon View Post
did you select the north china region ?

maybe bell tower or clock tower or Azriel :P
Wrong region, thanks guys.

Hmm, North Region ("ours") is under a maintenance, right?
Old 04/08/2009, 23:38   #79

danke hab es hinbekommen

nun ins bett & morgen nach arbeit weiter testen
Old 04/09/2009, 21:03   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exci View Post
Hey I tried this and it seems to be ignoring the ENU files, it just stays chinese Regional Settings are set to English(US)
If I delete CHS files patcher seems to be downloading them again. What could I be doing wrong?

Hmm, just redid the process and worked, never mind, Thanks anyway
I get the same problem, it just re-downloads... the interface is just staying in chinese anyway...
Old 04/09/2009, 21:30   #81

Is it possible connect to the chinese server with the english client or should I download the chinese client and patch?
Old 04/09/2009, 21:34   #82

dl the chinese client
Old 04/09/2009, 21:51   #83

Thanks
Old 04/10/2009, 20:26   #84

Wie ist das jetzt mit den Adult IDs? Die scheinen alle nicht mehr zu gehen, auch die nicht, die ich per Google gefunden hab, entweder sagt er mir, dass die im falschen Format ist, oder ich krieg das hier: 已经提交过防沉迷系统用户信息!
Was vermutlich heißt dass die ID bereits belegt ist.

Achja, und ist es nicht mehr möglich seine Region zu ändern?
Old 04/12/2009, 14:12   #85

can someone reupload that ENGLISH PATCH? download link doesnt work anymore..
Old 04/12/2009, 14:13   #86

The links should work. Check out my guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR-90 View Post
Wie ist das jetzt mit den Adult IDs? Die scheinen alle nicht mehr zu gehen, auch die nicht, die ich per Google gefunden hab, entweder sagt er mir, dass die im falschen Format ist, oder ich krieg das hier: 已经提交过防沉迷系统用户信息!
Was vermutlich heißt dass die ID bereits belegt ist.

Achja, und ist es nicht mehr möglich seine Region zu ändern?
Das heißt, dass du schon eine ID benutzt.
2. Doch ist es, wieso?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2009, 14:43   #87

Oh, ich benutz schon 'ne ID? Dacht immer das sei irgendein Fehler

Und das mit der Region änder geht jetzt, hatte erst das Problem dass ich nix anwählen konnte, aber das lag an der umgeschriebenen .ini-Datei.
Old 04/12/2009, 21:32   #88

Installed Client, Ran Patches, Launcher still updates forever

I've downloaded all the patches recommended everywhere that I can see. The launcher still keeps updating, and I've had this ****er downloading files for about 14 hrs now. It disconnects from the server every once in a while, so I reconnect, or even pick a diff server (at least that's what i think i'm doing... seems to be about 6 of em). Anyway to speed this process up? I would appreciate help from anyone who has succeeded to get this working.

Also, seems like sometimes, if I pick a diff server with that button in the launcher on the left hand side, it starts to update diff files... weird.
This is what it's doing right now...

Now I'll change servers. Check it out.

In a little while, it'll finish that file, and then spend another eternity on the next one, and the next one... and in the last 14 hours that little gold bar has only gotten as far as you see it in the second shot, on that server. URGG.
Old 04/12/2009, 21:56   #89

Still patching.......
Old 04/12/2009, 23:14   #90

So I thought... maybe I shouldn't have specified a directory to install to, because the patches install to a diff default directory. So I uninstalled the whole thing. Reinstalled to default directory, applied patches and restore files... maybe i'm not supposed to do them all?

I applied the patches: Manaul_3, AION_Restore_100_1215, AION_Manaul_4, and the launcher will not launch at this point until i apply AION_Restore_113, and then it begins another LENGTHY neverending download with many d/c

wow... the return of the orange bar... in a week or so, i might be able to launch