Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Aion > Aion Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 01:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Aion OBT FAQ [please read!]

Reply
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I'm at the stage where:

1. I've got my account all set up with Chinese ID and everything.
2. I've tried downloading the files individually from the site but they cancelled by themselves after about 300mb (At 20-30kbps ~.~).
3. Currently downloading through torrent, since it's reliable, but slower.
4. I'm frantically looking for mirrors to DL it from :\

Help? D:

Edit: Nevermind, it seems Flashget along with the files from the Aion site is giving me at least 300kbps, so that'll do nicely ^.^



Icedk is offline  
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 5
ich habe diese anleitung genutzt:


ist es normal dass, nachdem man die ID eingegeben hat, bestätigt hat und diesen text bekam:
Quote:
防沉迷资料补填成功!
恭喜您,您的盛大通行证 MeinName 防沉迷资料补填成功

Successful anti-indulgence补填information!
Congratulations, your indulgence in a grand anti-MeinName information passes补填Successful
und dann wieder bestätigt, man wieder zurück auf die vorherige Seite kommt?
Irritiert mich ein wenig Oo

wenn ich dann abermals bestätigt erhalte ich dass hier:
Quote:
已经提交过防沉迷系统用户信息!

Have been indulging in anti-submitted user information!
kA ob das normal ist...


AmmokK is offline  
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 590
Received Thanks: 163
Naja das erste ist richtig. Bis zum zweiten Schritt, das wieder zu "submitten", bin ich noch nicht gegangen bzw. gekommen.
Naja, ich denke, das Ding will dir so viel sagen wie: "Du hast schon eine ID registriert also ervsuch's nicht nochmal, das geht nicht, stfu."
Agony X is offline  
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,415
Received Thanks: 155
Best mirror I found
HTML Code:
http://games.on.net/filelist.php?app=1565&menu=16


♠Blunt♠ is offline  
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightClub View Post
Best mirror I found
HTML Code:
http://games.on.net/filelist.php?app=1565&menu=16
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the CBT Client, the files sizes are inconsistent with that on the Aion site.
Icedk is offline  
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony X View Post
Naja das erste ist richtig. Bis zum zweiten Schritt, das wieder zu "submitten", bin ich noch nicht gegangen bzw. gekommen.
Naja, ich denke, das Ding will dir so viel sagen wie: "Du hast schon eine ID registriert also ervsuch's nicht nochmal, das geht nicht, stfu."

Dont suppose you could give this to me in English? D:

My german is pretty shabby, and I can't fully understand it all yet. I'm having the same message he was having though; Does it mean you've entered too many false Chinese IDs?


Edit: From what I can see, it means i've entered a Chinese ID of a Minor (Under 18) and now it cannot be changed (Hence why it pops up every time you try and enter an ID)... So if you want to try more Chinese ID's in order to bypass the Anti-Indulgence System you'll have to make a new account?
Icedk is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 1
Nope, the files from there are all good, also downloaded them wayyyyy faster than anywhere else.
InStereo is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 230
Received Thanks: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedk View Post
Dont suppose you could give this to me in English? D:

My german is pretty shabby, and I can't fully understand it all yet. I'm having the same message he was having though; Does it mean you've entered too many false Chinese IDs?


Edit: From what I can see, it means i've entered a Chinese ID of a Minor (Under 18) and now it cannot be changed (Hence why it pops up every time you try and enter an ID)... So if you want to try more Chinese ID's in order to bypass the Anti-Indulgence System you'll have to make a new account?
you can make unlimited accounts. try another ID.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icedk View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that the CBT Client, the files sizes are inconsistent with that on the Aion site.
loot ak the release date. 3/12.=> cbt client (; wrong one
crackcat is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 264
Received Thanks: 20
The right one is
mahoro666 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahoro666 View Post
The right one is
anybody confirmed that this link works?
Xeraiwa is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Hopefully all set and ready to go, once the servers come up if anyone suggests which one to join so i'm not hopelessly lost and alone let me know.
applelovian is offline  
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 130/1/1
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 756
Received Thanks: 56
<3 crackcat
Yamivegeta is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 4
servers come up ´8 am china time Translated version of http://aion.sdo.com/web3/news/news_content.asp?channel=1&id=975&CategoryID=1001
skeleton is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xeraiwa View Post
anybody confirmed that this link works?
Yes, the sizes are matching with the ones from the torrent files. Seems to be the right files.
hf w8ing the last hours
Nerevar55 is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by applelovian View Post
Hopefully all set and ready to go, once the servers come up if anyone suggests which one to join so i'm not hopelessly lost and alone let me know.

I believe most of the English speaking population are heading to the "时钟座 (Clock Tower)" server.


Icedk is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
WTT guild wars for aion -MEGA ACCOUNT READ!!!!-
hi all, i wanna trade my guild wars account with all expansion bought and all pvp packs with skills and equips the account contains: lvl 20...
2 Replies - Aion Trading
Read Strings from Aion
I couldn't find anything about reading strings from Aion Memory when I had problems with mine. Using Autoit3 and Nomad Memory, I was unable to get...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Aion ban spree, read!
Seems like to me but all the banned users have used AionSZ Witch is not for the US/EU. If i were you hold back and use a different bot. From post...
13 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions
Aion Memory read problem
Hi, can you please look at my code i dont get it to work. it should show the Max HP but i only get weared numbers :confused: #cs...
0 Replies - Aion Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:45.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.