Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ace Online Grind Bot?

Discussion on Ace Online Grind Bot? within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Ace Online Grind Bot?

Hello!

Im looking for a ace online grind bot, I had made one, but hacksheild prevents simulated keyboard input. Does anyone have one that will work, and wont be tagged as a simulated input?

Thanks!
~Ad-man
Old 11/12/2009, 01:20   #2

Hello? Anyone there?
Old 10/22/2011, 13:30   #3

I dont think any1 could make it, and now when Hshield is on, its even worse :S ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Where to Grind?
06/22/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
I am a lvl 99 segnale, currently grinding in Crevice B. I am getting a little bored with it and was wondering if there was another place to go that would still give me good xp?
where to grind my bot?
03/11/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hello, i have a question. If my bot is 10lvl what profile should i load? Can i load a Crespo profile? I know mobs will not attack my char, but he can grind there? He will not get a "Block, Block" in every hit? and one more, my bot doesnt kill the mobs, he just attack them and just run, he walkin and walkin around the mobs, why he not killin the mobs?
Cora PT grind
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Ok I am preaty sure this still works, I used it a month ago when I played RF Online, but here it goes. As a Cora Mage your damage is related to staff, and whatever the cora main skill is. Cora have a skill that exchangeds health for mana, and every time you cast this you gain PT. So what you do is get all three of the beginning spec line aoes and the hp->mana skill, go and cast all the aoes until your mana is zero, then use the hp->mana to refill mana. After each time doing this youll...
How to AoE grind!!! (TESTED)
02/26/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Here is what you need to do. 1. you must be mage on 24 lvl 2. unlearn all your talents and spend them in arcane tree, you want arcane exploison cast instant 3. find 1 druid or priest (healer) that will be able to follow you and heal you BUT DON'T BE IN GROUP 4. you should run into camps and crowds of mobs and start casting arcane explosion 5. after few casts, healer should heal you, and you spam arcane explosion, press that button 100 times 6. when you're done, collect the loot,...
Was ist mit X-Grind?
12/20/2005 - World of Warcraft - 4 Replies
Hallo, weiss einer wann X-Grind raus kommt oder ob es das schon gibt? Zum ersten mal gesehen habe ich das hier: http://www.wowsharp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=435 8