Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Ace Online / AirRivals
You last visited: Today at 13:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change the veil color?

Discussion on How to change the veil color? within the Ace Online / AirRivals forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to change the veil color?

I wanna use lv 90 and 95 colors....

how can I change it with CE?
Old 12/25/2008, 02:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
This is just an idea, which ill try later, but search your veil in text. Including the ver number (case sensitive)

Then click the first one and change like, one letter of the name; go back in game and see if it has changed. If the name in game has changed, thats the right addy. Now browse memory region, and paint your veil. See what has changed......that should work

Similar Threads Similar Threads
color change of the drops
02/05/2010 - Archlord - 2 Replies
do anyone know how to change the color of the drops while they are on the ground ? from standard yellow to ... green ? if there is a same toppic like this sry, if yes plz post a link to there thx
[TUT] Change Your Veil
01/15/2010 - Ace Online / AirRivals - 42 Replies
Credits Go too GenesisEX(Sorta Copied it too Save time lemme know if you get mad :D) Credits go to Silver_Toaster for Tutorial 1 http://i33.tinypic.com/33ldzjb&s.jpg OK, Basically same concept as Editing weapon trail. 1) Open Cheat Engine 2) Attach to AirRivals.atm 3) Do a Text Search for your Veil like for example. Serpent veil Ver. 1. http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f303/revengepro ductions/Txtsearchsettings.png 4) You will see a group of results in the same general region. Select the...
How to change the color of KO ?
06/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Can anyone tell me about at simple way of changing the Red Color of KO count on Warriors to something Else .. Iam using a pixle bot that attacks the RED HP Bar of mobs But when I use Superman it starts Clicking on the red Color of the KO
Want to change color
08/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Ok so i have photoshop 7.0 and i have the redshadow, i want to change the color but photoshop says its in an unknown format, ive searched and not found anything helpfull, Is there anyway i can change the erdshadows color?
Change color
07/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hello i whont make one question in c2 and c3 drops are write in yellow c1 all font colors and size are same how can i change in c1 the font color to make it yellow or other color ty for the help