Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiple Game Clients

Discussion on Multiple Game Clients within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Multiple Game Clients

Hello
First off, sorry if this topic has been asked before. I used the "Search" button, but don't seem to get a updated answer ^^
Anyways, I would like to ask if there is any way to run 9dragons G1 version multiple times on one computer. Thank you for help
Old 11/26/2010, 01:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
None GameGuard Killers here...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Multiple clients
04/22/2008 - GunZ - 2 Replies
Is it possible to run more clients with this game? So i can plvl myself :)
Multiple CLIENTS?
03/21/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
I'd just love to power level myself... Anyone kjnow how?
Multiple Clients
06/17/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
First off I would like to say, great job on the site guys. I love the new auto miner that urns off of memory instead of the old one that uses alot of cpu usage. I was just wondering if anyone figure out the more than 2 client thing for co2 yet? I remember on co1 all you had to do was edit the Res file and change the language and tada! But I guess TQ repaired that in CO2 : ( Any word would be great on this! Thank you in advance!
run multiple clients
09/28/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
this is very simple 1. Instal Windows XP (home or office i don't care) 2. make users 3. instal conquer to all 4. run 2 conquer accounts then switch users repeat sep 2 and 4 until ur satisfied on my computer this works with no lag and i don't dc but on my friends other computer i dc once in a while ^_^'' so its all up to you
Multiple Clients With CO2
09/12/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 587 Replies
Stop freakin PMing about this. Use SEARCH! My god you people really are bugging me to hell. http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...unre ad=1&hl=&s= If you people would just use search you would have found that on your own.