Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9dragons thai lag

Discussion on 9dragons thai lag within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9dragons thai lag

Hi guys, any one can tell me what i should do to stop having lag please?
I am from Roumania and have lag at skill almost like on vn version. Please help me!
I play D9 Nirvana server. IGN= xNukerx.

P.S sorry for bad english
Old 11/24/2010, 07:53   #2

Call the company you rent nettwork from, and upgrade it.

Or stop DL **** and Virus and you wont lag either.

Im from EU, ive played 9D Thai on 12kbit, 6kbit, 4k bit, none lags at all..

Why did you make this Super Useless Spam topic? Havent you tryed Serch b4?

There is an Lag Reduce guide here, if you had USED SERCH, you wouldt need to post
Old 11/24/2010, 08:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fengalar View Post
Hi guys, any one can tell me what i should do to stop having lag please?
I am from Roumania and have lag at skill almost like on vn version. Please help me!
I play D9 Nirvana server. IGN= xNukerx.

P.S sorry for bad english

Give that a go, it may help with lag reduction.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/24/2010, 08:29   #4

<3
Old 11/24/2010, 09:52   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodOldJase View Post

Give that a go, it may help with lag reduction.

I've tried that already & it doesn't help at all.
And it's not a useless topic. I was abt to create one. I had a topic abt this "lag" on 9d thai a mount or 2 ago.
It's not really lag what he experiences it's actually a delay caused because of the distance between him & 9d server.
The only thing that will help is a proxy server.
I run 9d thai with no other program and have a good pc but still have that delay.
What you mean MrOfficer by upgrading the network ? Increase the speed of the internet or something else ?
I would really like to clear this "lag" issue because I'm planing to come back to 9d thai. G1's 9d suck so bad lol can't even log, bug after bug after bug...
Old 11/24/2010, 11:10   #6

Seriously, look how G1 acts, and how they talk and bragg about theyr lies, then u dont care if u can login each time u try, since GayOne/LamersFirst Server is ****.

I dunno why ppls say they lag on 9d thai, im from norway and not even a single lag yet o.o
Old 11/24/2010, 12:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr-Einstein View Post
I've tried that already & it doesn't help at all.
And it's not a useless topic. I was abt to create one. I had a topic abt this "lag" on 9d thai a mount or 2 ago.
It's not really lag what he experiences it's actually a delay caused because of the distance between him & 9d server.
The only thing that will help is a proxy server.
I run 9d thai with no other program and have a good pc but still have that delay.
What you mean MrOfficer by upgrading the network ? Increase the speed of the internet or something else ?
I would really like to clear this "lag" issue because I'm planing to come back to 9d thai. G1's 9d suck so bad lol can't even log, bug after bug after bug...
Lag/Delay, same thing.
A proxy would'nt help speed up his/her connection to the Thai server, if anything, it would most probably make things a little worse.

I think MrOfficer was suggesting to upgrade his/her ISP plan or something like that.

Anyway, I suffer from lag, not as bad as the old VN servers though, but it's there and I have a 2mbps connection up and down <sigh>
Old 11/24/2010, 16:45   #8

Thank you Jese!
It was help me a bit but still have lag, not big one but a bit i have.
Think is cuz of my pc!:|
But now i can play much easy
If anyone play on Nirvana d9 thailand add me: xNukerx
Old 11/24/2010, 17:02   #9

Some guy said here () that the lag it's cuz of high ping. Is it true and if it is there is any way I can lower it or raise mine ?
Old 11/24/2010, 17:53   #10

ping is the time it takes for a packet to reach the server and come back. its same as lag/delay. I had about a full second - 2sec delay before doing the registry fix, now its only when the server is actually lagging that i feel any delay anymore. Im going to guess you didnt follow the directions from the tutorial right, go back and reread them.