Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Plz Hefei Fix And 9Discpile with pictures :)

Discussion on Plz Hefei Fix And 9Discpile with pictures :) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plz Hefei Fix And 9Discpile with pictures :)

Hi!
Can any take Phot of "How to make hefei crash?"
Thank ou very much)
sorry for new topic:$

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FIX] Hefei Crash
06/08/2010 - 9Dragons - 52 Replies
The game crashes in Hefei due to the modified patch 73 NINEDRAGONS.EXE file. I have come up with a workaround that will fix this while still allowing all the hacks (not just 9Disciple) to work properly. My modified NINEDRAGONS.EXE in the download below is the exact same as the current official 9DVN NINEDRAGONS.EXE with a slight change to the login server address. Installation: (optional) - If you have the English version of NDTEXTDB_VN.XSD in the Data\Script directory, make...
Hefei crash Problem?(just was)
04/04/2010 - 9Dragons - 3 Replies
Lot of peoples have problem with 9disciple.. i made new host file and i can login to server.. 1.update ur game 2.run: %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\hosts 3.write this to following line : 127.0.0.1 localhost 127.0.0.1 login.cuulong.zing.vn 127.0.0.1 localhost-9dvn 127.0.0.1 localhost-9d-Bardo
[9DVN] Server 5 Hefei down??
03/27/2010 - 9Dragons - 1 Replies
i cannot log on hefei map with any of my chars all other maps work fine Is it just me?? or is hefei down If map is down, how much will it take to restart it?
Anyone having issues in Hefei on VN?
09/17/2009 - 9Dragons - 6 Replies
Strange thing today, 3 of my characters that are in Hefei are not able to login. Just sits at connecting to game server until it times out. All other characters can login fine. So, anyone else having this issue today?