Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D-Revolution - Refined +16 +17 +18

Discussion on 9D-Revolution - Refined +16 +17 +18 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D-Revolution - Refined +16 +17 +18

Discord:
Fanpage:

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2021, 10:54   #2

discord link die bro
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/16/2021, 12:34   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tien5346 View Post
discord link die bro
true, could you make a perma invite?
Old 02/05/2021, 15:06   #4

Bạn có bán soure này k ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New refined bot credit to camplesg
04/07/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 47 Replies
Okay heres the bots I made using camplesg code so all credit to him I just refinded it a little. Didnt bother with the auto pots. However if ur fighting yellow mobs and using regen buff u should be perfectly fine, as long as all ur armor is up to date. Anyway for the first bot I call this my mob hunting bot because you can use 3 skills and 3 buffs. If you would like more skills added or more buffs just send me a pm and I can try and personalize it a little for you. The 3 skills go in slot...
free co accoutn with lots of unique and refined stuff (lvl 70 archer)
11/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
if you want the lvl 70 archer then pm me ill be happy to give it to you also it has 4 mets and lots of refined and unique stuff the reason why iam giving it away is because i now paly scions of fate :)
Is it possible to go refined to super
07/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
I know im not suppost to be posting here but wanted to know if is there a why to make refined items look like super.. it would be funny to trick people, so when your hunting you loot a refined item but its really super, then ur friends go crazy like omg ALUM LOOTED 5 SUPER ITEMS lol. But yeah anyone? text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=I will give a und K to the person that posts it manually' border='0' alt='I will give a und K to the person that posts it manually' />
Refined Haistyles
11/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hey every1 , im new on this site , and id like to tell u something . yesterday i bought a lucky amulet , i went to pc and spoke to that npc ( the one who change ur hairstyle) i didnt click on any of those hairstyles cuz a brilliant idea came to my mind . i bring my miner there and trade the amulet , i chose the hairstyle , the hairstyle changed , and the miner still had the amulet . but theres a problem , cuz i cant use that amulet again , or trade it , and when i droppped it , it disappeard!!...