Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9DS - Who's going to try?

Discussion on 9DS - Who's going to try? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile 9DS - Who's going to try?

Title,

You know you love 9dragons. Let's roll like grasshoppers!

See attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 9DSUpdated.jpg (153.4 KB, 142 views)
Old 05/23/2020, 19:50   #2

So yet another 2012 reboot ?
Old 05/23/2020, 20:28   #3

all i see now it's another fail from another 9d management , seems 9d classic doing well with it's cool way till this moment

eclipse is copying + 9ds is copying from 9d classic , i smell ddos on way to classic
Old 05/23/2020, 21:30   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So yet another 2012 reboot ?
It will and won't at the same time, the unreal4 version of 9D works but we keep running into issues on the networking side of it. The GM is planning on dropping C++ and try a different language. That being said, there is a lack of decent quality private servers atm, 9DS only issue was that it ran out of content when it hit Kunlan and Potola Palace. GM has Hainan and Guang Dong but wants to save them for UR4.

That being said, it will prob be a PS/DB cap server to start with full functionality of our web tools and resources.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
all i see now it's another fail from another 9d management , seems 9d classic doing well with it's cool way till this moment

eclipse is copying + 9ds is copying from 9d classic , i smell ddos on way to classic
9DS has nothing to do with 9D classic, if you are talking about copying; 9DS had its own CS12 Cap server 2-3 years ago and it sadly died off. Hype was great but sadly people realized that they didn't want to play on a CS cap. All the luck to 9D classic. Only reason we decided to revamp the server was due to free time finally opening up for the GM and me allowing us to work on it.
Old 05/23/2020, 21:59   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxus7 View Post
It will and won't at the same time.
Just like every one of 9ds' reboots ? Just like classic ? Aren't they all cheap reboots of the same tired concepts ?

On the serious side, if anybody has any real plans with 9D, feel free to contact me. I can discuss some of the things.

The owner of 9ds is not a stupid kiddo, that's for sure. We can discuss if anybody is interested.
Old 05/23/2020, 22:11   #6

Quote:
Just like every one of 9ds' reboots ? Just like classic ? Aren't they all cheap reboots of the same tired concepts ?
****, do you have any salt left at home after this?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2020, 22:11   #7

Quote:

On the serious side, if anybody has any real plans with 9D, feel free to contact me. I can discuss some of the things.

The owner of 9ds is not a stupid kiddo, that's for sure. We can discuss if anybody is interested.
Im still looking forward to New Dawns concept of 9D, Ill pass the memo along since he doesn't use this forum.
Old 05/23/2020, 22:14   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxus7 View Post
Im still looking forward to New Dawns concept of 9D, Ill pass the memo along since he doesn't use this forum.
I shouldn't either, probably, but from time to time, some interesting people show up here.
Old 05/23/2020, 23:22   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post

9d Classic won't last...you'll see.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 00:28   #10

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
9d Classic won't last...you'll see.
Will 9DS or Eclipse R2, though? I doubt any of them will preserve, as long as Bogdy finally provides you the New Dawn he works on.

Though, I want to see that UE4 asap. That sounds interesting af.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/24/2020, 07:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
Will 9DS or Eclipse R2, though? I doubt any of them will preserve, as long as Bogdy finally provides you the New Dawn he works on.

Though, I want to see that UE4 asap. That sounds interesting af.
UR4 is crazy, i've had access to it twice (WT map was open). You are able to do anything from NPC and quest creator to creating new clans/ and roles. Its a lot of work tho and only one man doing it.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/24/2020, 10:05   #12

Classic is fun for the moment but it will die off for sure, no doubt. 9ds reboot sounds interesting and with item mall points refunds there is literally no reason not to give it a shot, if for nothing else, just for the fun of clean start server. UE4 sounds fkin exciting, would be nice to get some sneak peaks.

EDIT: can’t fkin type correctly
Old 05/24/2020, 14:27   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugea View Post
Classic is fun for the moment but it will die off for sure, no doubt. 9ds reboot sounds interesting and with item mall points refunds there is literally no reason not to give it a shot, if for nothing else, just for the fun of clean start server. UE4 sounds fkin exciting, would be nice to get some sneak peaks.

EDIT: can’t fkin type correctly
UR4 is something we have been working on since decemeber of 2018 on and off, its coming along but we do lose motivation at times while working on it.
Old 05/24/2020, 15:22   #14

I'm curious how you've done that with UE4, have you kind of just imported all models and textures into the engine and built it up from scratch?
Old 05/24/2020, 18:38   #15

9Ds = Free CC
Eclipse = Free Items and CR resets, Stat boosts..

Think we all wait for ND to "Hope" its what we need, and the staff dont pull a Eclipse on us.

Btw howcome i see threads about Eclipse in 2020? I make me mad to see how naive players are when they still going on that server.

Endless proff about staff being corrupt, Do you feel special? Well is it fun to play on a server geared to shiet by staff and fight normal ones? No.. i quit'd so fast since my char got boosted to hell and back.. Eeeew shame on you guys