Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin

Discussion on Eclipse the Corrupted server by martin within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/17/2020, 19:24   #76

elite*gold: 0
wonder why martin closed registration on on his site ,, beside no 1 can be invited to his discord channel ,, wonder why he is so afraid i didn't even start yet , i just doing some practices
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/17/2020, 22:20   #77

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
wonder why martin closed registration on on his site ,, beside no 1 can be invited to his discord channel ,, wonder why he is so afraid i didn't even start yet , i just doing some practices
wrong maxwellmarshall aka medamax
char names
BiZzarro
i10
Machete

Registration is up and discord links work fine.

Maybe link is invalid because you are banned.

Did you explain to all here, why we banned you for cheating as per usual. You had chances before then came to me on Discord apologising.

People just see your side of the story.
Just wait for New Dawn to play.

goodbye BiZzarro. You are much like tengerecki and Zozohun. So you wont be missed

R.I.P
Old 05/18/2020, 00:09   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
char names
BiZzarro
i10
Machete

Did you explain to all here, why we banned you for cheating as per usual. You had chances before then came to me on Discord apologising.

goodbye BiZzarro. You are much like tengerecki and Zozohun. So you wont be missed

R.I.P
You still haven't explained why I got banned. Was it because I exposed you? Because I insulted you? I haven't cheated, didn't go corrupt, I even donated because I didn't know you could just get free item mall **** by just pming staff members

I, personally, have been banned in game for speaking against you on this very forum. I made a post and got banned.

Same thing happened to lots of people who just disagreed with you, which isn't and shouldn't be a reason to ban a player.

You are a pathetic piece of ****, who can't take a serious and honest opinion because it messes up with your ego.
Everytime someone speaks bad about you, you ban them, remove them from the discord.and APPARENTLY you sell their accounts.

Inb4 you say I am just a "mad rat", I am not. **** you. I am glad I don't play your ****** , corrupted server anymore.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/18/2020, 09:53   #79

I think can close this thread nothing interesting anymore.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/18/2020, 12:20   #80

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
char names
BiZzarro
i10
Machete

R.I.P
so much trust from u hahahahah ,, as i told you you just banned the noob account i still hanging out with your server i was the one who maid the wining league on svs got it i abuse as i much i want i saw you all but you never caught me such a pathetic trust from ur self to ur self

should i show some screen shoots from my char in last SVS even u failed to kill me with sudden death when i attacked them on the balcony hahaha noooooooooooooooooooob martin

also not me who saying that u only allow registration throw u not from the site as people said also inv also goes throw tramnuk as well to check their IPs before you accept them beside also i have infinite account on ur discord beside i am still ur GOD ingame

OHHHHHH what is the hell going on !!!!

the old fuck where are you now

i will win at the end Qu [[ ASS ]] a remember my words
Old 05/19/2020, 16:49   #81

elite*gold: 1337
Received Thanks: 3,186
I don't think this thread serves any purpose anymore rather than you guys insulting each other.

#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread