Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 18:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server

Discussion on New Dawn - 9Dragons Private Server within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/11/2020, 22:13   #346

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
its people like you
Maxwell
marshall
etc.....

making new accounts
then logging eclipse calling it corrupt. When will your little army learn to grow up

Adek i know is part of this. Also Alurion. The fact is you rather cause idsruption on Eclipse than release New Dawn. So stop all this bullshit on here.

Montanna had the decency to own up and show the true colours of you Adek and Bogdy

Now accept it.

Release New Dawn.
We wont bother you
You leave Eclipse Alone

Let it be
End of
well these accounts were made by me i didn't know any 1 from new dawns satff only queen ,, and they didn't push me of force or any kind of **** running on your goddamm small donkey head ,, i just love to see you die slowly with your server which i prepare a big big surprise for you which will make you self shut your corrupted server ,, my 1st wave gone successful , i have ton of free time to make you suffer ,, also banning IP like what you have to Cairo Egypt by your stupidy gone well , people from this zone gone mad ,, i never use my real IP you dumba$$ i will kick your nicely @@@ hard ,, also i still have lot of **** on my chars you don't know even about , Thx for your doggy Tramnuk for keeping eyes away from these chars , i will ruin you hard
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 22:28   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
I have never laughed so much in my life.
You should pay attention to the shyt you say and do. I bet you would laugh much more if you did that ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 22:36   #348

right on the face Soul hahahahahah

here is my small success ,, also will upload some Ss for his dog Numy Aka Eyal Gofen

Martin Martin Martin ,,, you think you win WW3 like that such a childish act from man supposed to be 50 years old i guess , but u look like kid in 3 have agreat day oh Numy aka eyal teach me a lesson very well hahahahahah

Numy Numy Numy hahahahahah
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 23:04   #349

elite*gold: 214
WTF? Now this conversation has taken a really weird turn?

Martin acting so out of context it's like saying
Me: 1 + 1 = 2
Martin: Muahahah I knew it!! Adek and Bogdy are fu.cked.

Dude if you interpreted anything negativ about Adek and Bogdy in my post, then your brain must be in a really, really bad shape.

These guys are the least corrputed guys I've ever met. I have worked with them on 2 projects over several years i know them better than anyone in here. Based on my experience with them you can rest asured that they know their **** better than anyone else here and New Dawn has one big *** potential to be far ahead of any 9D server currently running.
@ Martin Now I wonder in what creative way your brain will interpret this post... oh wait i know... *Martin laughing and saying Adek and Bogdy are fuc.ked and that he always knew it* in 3...2...1...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/11/2020, 23:10   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
WTF? Now this conversation has taken a really weird turn?

Martin acting so out of context it's like saying
Me: 1 + 1 = 2
Martin: Muahahah I knew it!! Adek and Bogdy are fu.cked.

Dude if you interpreted anything negativ about Adek and Bogdy in my post, then your brain must be in a really, really bad shape.

These guys are the least corrputed guys I've ever met. I have worked with them on 2 projects over several years i know them better than anyone in here. Based on my experience with them you can rest asured that they know their **** better than anyone else here and New Dawn has one big *** potential to be far ahead of any 9D server currently running.
@ Martin Now I wonder in what creative way your brain will interpret this post... oh wait i know... *Martin laughing and saying Adek and Bogdy are fuc.ked and that he always knew it* in 3...2...1...
Btw what you wanted fixed on zeron will finally come true, that is map loads, imprev and deco global effects.

In case you didn't read my past quote, go back and read it.

Cheers tony.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2020, 23:17   #351

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
Btw what you wanted fixed on zeron will finally come true, that is map loads, imprev and deco global effects.

In case you didn't read my past quote, go back and read it.

Cheers tony.
Dang. Now that's an insane step ahead. Great you managed to sort that out. Sry I got a bit disturbed by that idiot Martin but i'll return back to my skip-bullshit policy^^.

Keep it up bro. This server will rock.
Old 05/11/2020, 23:20   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
Dang. Now that's an insane step ahead. Great you managed to sort that out. Sry I got a bit disturbed by that idiot Martin but i'll return back to my skip-bullshit policy^^.

Keep it up bro. This server will rock.
Sure will. What I wanted to put forth in the past post is that this community would have missed a lot without PA or ZeroN, we pushed the F2P boundaries, pushed innovation in private scene, pushed source code analysis.

New Dawn couldn't come up if not for you and Adek.
Old 05/11/2020, 23:28   #353

elite*gold: 100
Thanks
9 Users
Old 05/12/2020, 00:49   #354

This is what happens when a man at the end of his lifecycle gets access to things that arent floppy disks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2020, 07:46   #355

Too much bla bla here! When you guys planning to release the server? We're so sick of RF! I played KR server the thing is, It feels like i'm alone there, no one knows how to speak english...ssshhh

Cheers!
Old 05/12/2020, 07:54   #356

Quote:
Originally Posted by uLrichJao View Post
Too much bla bla here! When you guys planning to release the server? We're so sick of RF! I played KR server the thing is, It feels like i'm alone there, no one knows how to speak english...ssshhh

Cheers!
Server will release when it's ready.
No ETA.
Old 05/13/2020, 02:29   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Server will release when it's ready.
No ETA.
Lol it weird because you gave release date and its far passed that, now you guys say no ETA and will release when its ready. Makes it sound like the release is really far. When you guys reply too with updates, it sounds like you are now just starting the work on the server. So it makes us ask, if you guys are now starting to actually work on the server, what was being done when there was a release date? ._.
Old 05/13/2020, 06:57   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11edward11 View Post
Lol it weird because you gave release date and its far passed that, now you guys say no ETA and will release when its ready. Makes it sound like the release is really far. When you guys reply too with updates, it sounds like you are now just starting the work on the server. So it makes us ask, if you guys are now starting to actually work on the server, what was being done when there was a release date? ._.
Our team of developers worked on server even before we gave ETA. It was postoponed because real life has priority.

Bogdi had to finish his thesis. (developer and owner)

Queeny/Kinga was forced to close down her own business without any kind of payment support from her country, so she was/is struggling with her income.
(developer)

Alurion had to catch up with school work which piled up due to Covid 19.
(developer)

Jamie is facing some really unpleasant major problems atm.
(website engineer)

This is the last time i explain and say that we were forced to delay the server release due to Covid 19.
As me and Bogdi mentioned few times already, we plan to provide good secure client with quality content from day one. Content such as custom mastery tree, raised dmg cap- from 65k to 1mil, custom sets, relics and other items take longer to develop then we anticipated.
Old 05/13/2020, 18:46   #359

Old 05/13/2020, 19:00   #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by busman300 View Post
Not related to our server, let's not confuse things, make another thread, or spam it in the existing thread about this server.
Closed Thread