Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 11:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[9D Eclipse] - Test new update

Discussion on [9D Eclipse] - Test new update within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/10/2019, 21:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
If this continues, i have the money to persue this legally.

I will leave this up to you.
You're not the only one with money. Just saying.

As I said, you have literally no proof it was us. You can try to follow these IPs and I'm 100% sure it was someone outside of our team. Most of the team spent last days on the development, while I'm working on my MD thesis. That's all there is to it.

You can go ahead with your legal process. You will lose it since, as I said, it wasn't us. Feel free to check more than your logs for it. Since you are an expert of network security, you should at least know about VPNs, whois, port scanning, etc. It's more than enough if one of the bots get the port to the RDP to keep it flooded. Did it stop after 10 attempts? Someone noticed it's a waste of time to keep "attacking" it. Not that he'll get much out of it since somebody actually leaked tons of data out of the Eclipse server.

I'm going to make sure that as long as we won't get an official apology for everything, I'll keep fighting with the data leaks from your side. That won't take me more than 5 minutes per day, that's as much I can spare for you. Be grateful.
Old 09/10/2019, 21:46   #17

Quote:
If this continues, i have the money to persue this legally.

I will leave this up to you.
I have money AND information about you to put you in prison. Do you think Joongwon Games and Red Fox are interested? I think so.
Old 09/10/2019, 22:47   #18

elite*gold: 90
ok guys. This has gone far enough. I am sorry if i blamed you guys attempted access. Please understand after whats been posted here over the last few days. I could not find reason for any other people to do so. I have never had this form of attack before. It was a direct Login attempt to the Host server.Alarm bells did ring.

Again, i am sincerely sorry about all this.

Lets just call it a day

regards Quassa
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2019, 09:46   #19

Quote:
ok guys. This has gone far enough. I am sorry if i blamed you guys attempted access. Please understand after whats been posted here over the last few days. I could not find reason for any other people to do so. I have never had this form of attack before. It was a direct Login attempt to the Host server.Alarm bells did ring.

Lets just call it a day

regards Quassa
I agree. I'd also suggest you take a lot at your ids configurations and check what could have caused the trigger but again remember that automated attacks happen constantly and your servers IP may have been part of that based on a number of possible scenarios such as a specific cve vulnerability being targeted for example.

I'm glad you haven't had anything happen from the potential attack.
Old 09/11/2019, 13:37   #20

You still only care about your wallet "big bro".
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/22/2019, 13:52   #21

The same hypocrite is causing drama again.

The same hypocrite that told me he was too busy to answer my request of staying with eclipse because he was too busy, but he was not too busy talking behind my back about me during the 2 days I waited for him

This guy will learn the hard way that lying won't get you anywhere.

For people that enjoy eclipse, we will make you a gift, if anybody knows 9Disciple, we'll release something similar to that for eclipse. GG WP Martin.

P.S. I like how this dude keeps digging his own grave instead of focusing on his server. If you didn't notice the pattern, each time this guy comes at us, something worse happens to him or his server.
Old 09/22/2019, 14:56   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post

The same hypocrite is causing drama again.

The same hypocrite that told me he was too busy to answer my request of staying with eclipse because he was too busy, but he was not too busy talking behind my back about me during the 2 days I waited for him

This guy will learn the hard way that lying won't get you anywhere.

For people that enjoy eclipse, we will make you a gift, if anybody knows 9Disciple, we'll release something similar to that for eclipse. GG WP Martin.

P.S. I like how this dude keeps digging is own grave instead of focusing on his server. If you didn't notice the pattern, each time this guy comes at us, something worse happens to him or his server.
I just love how he said he was sorry for his tons of fake accusations, but now he's repeating his own mistakes. And, as many people know (mainly moderators), I'm not holding back.

Just to remind you people - the only think "Mardu" did (or rather his staff, because he knows **** about the game and he says it so himself) was to lower crit rate gained from the items. Guess what Project Alpha in its first version did? Exactly the same thing. 5 years ago. In all 3 phases this issue basically didn't appear. Waiting for people to prove me wrong.

Also: congratulations for not knowing the skill table your own server is using.
Old 09/22/2019, 15:28   #23

Quote:
For people that enjoy eclipse, we will make you a gift, if anybody knows 9Disciple, we'll release something similar to that for eclipse.
We're waiting for your generosity sir.
Old 09/22/2019, 18:23   #24

Quote:
Would just download for this..
Old 09/22/2019, 22:30   #25

I think Martin should have not allowed Alurion to place files on Eclipse, he shouldn't have allowed Plastic and Asura either, Eclipse should be 100% developed by Martin, just like Elysium.

Elysium was the best server ever
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/23/2019, 10:10   #26

elite*gold: 100
Quote:

Lets just call it a day

regards Quassa
Martin if you don't know what karma is, you soon will.
You should just remain silent like you said.
There was no need for you to post what you did on your Discord server.
Old 09/24/2019, 01:40   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
Martin if you don't know what karma is, you soon will.
You should just remain silent like you said.
There was no need for you to post what you did on your Discord server.
sin no disrespect to you. this has nothing to do with you. This is now just a cold conversation. i will now blow the sunshine up adeks and bogdis posteria. they are clever blokes. but that does not mean they have abilities in all areas. i am not brilliant in their professional area of interest. i also will point out not once have i riddiculed their abilities. i do agree they are **** good at what they do. but they slayed me .they have no idea of my stengths. they listened to a collage boy who obviously had influence over they guys mind. i am not a master in no sense. but i am good at what i do.dont agree with anyone who you speak good words with. only through knowledge and perpesctive you get a proper understanding of the person you speak to
Old 09/24/2019, 02:05   #28

Quote:
i also will point out not once have i riddiculed their abilities. i do agree they are **** good at what they do.

Should I provide any more of these? Guess I got like 20 of them already.

Quote:
but i am good at what i do.dont agree with anyone who you speak good words with. only through knowledge and perpesctive you get a proper understanding of the person you speak to
You were the first one to agree with me. And I know where's the limit of your knowledge. You underestimate the university grads while being way behind them in many areas. You proved the point way too many times and the community saw the way you behave against students. Keep praising your work while you can. Oh wait, there's almost no work done by you, just your VGMs. If you mean those DB triggers... Nah, I have no reason to help you whatsoever.
Old 09/24/2019, 02:23   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post

Should I provide any more of these? Guess I got like 20 of them already.

You were the first one to agree with me. And I know where's the limit of your knowledge. You underestimate the university grads while being way behind them in many areas. You proved the point way too many times and the community saw the way you behave against students. Keep praising your work while you can. Oh wait, there's almost no work done by you, just your VGMs. If you mean those DB triggers... Nah, I have no reason to help you whatsoever.
adek. i just get ****** off. i am sorry if you felt that way. i just publically said to all how your proffesionalism is second to none. but i will not accept what alurion has so called said what he did. what ever you make your own judgement. as i pointed out earlier. he was good to a certain level. but to break the files down. sorry. if you wish to make a competition to see who knows what.test us both.lets see who can give you the correct answer. in dues respect adek. i dont think you really know about server/client .whats actually in sync and what server/client is actual just an index number.you guys are pure source
Old 09/24/2019, 02:28   #30

Quote:
adek. i just get ****** off. i am sorry if you felt that way. i just publically said to all how your proffesionalism is second to none. but i will not accept what alurion has so called said what he did. what ever you make your own judgement. as i pointed out earlier. he was good to a certain level. but to break the files down. sorry. if you wish to make a competition to see who knows what.test us both.lets see who can give you the correct answer. in dues respect adek. i dont think you really know about server/client .whats actually in sync and what server/client is actual just an index number.you guys are pure source
I proved you (and your 'friend') wrong on this one, as well. We're way ahead of the source.

Also regarding Alurion - don't forget I'm a former Eclipse staff (that wished to stay hidden) and I know how the work was distributed. I sti have these Skype conversations with you, Alurion, Kinga and more.
Closed Thread