Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Which private servers are still up?

Discussion on Which private servers are still up? within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/18/2019, 21:11   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethbtc View Post
LOL, Asura only for VietNamese
That is not true, I play on Asura and I am American, I find it quite enjoyable
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2019, 04:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordtamer View Post
That is not true, I play on Asura and I am American, I find it quite enjoyable
Ha Ha
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2019, 18:55   #18

9DS atm for me, just waiting for the rest of the changes from my suggestions to get implemented. The role balance is kinda cancer and it was way too easy before the most recent patch.

Asura - I tried but lack of English speaking community and found it weird how we need to ask for gift via Facebook.

Eclipse - quit that **** ages ago. Still run poorly stupidly high number of staff turnover. Honesty also gets you banned, they can't take criticism.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2019, 19:34   #19

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Kalzion] View Post
9DS atm for me, just waiting for the rest of the changes from my suggestions to get implemented. The role balance is kinda cancer and it was way too easy before the most recent patch.

Asura - I tried but lack of English speaking community and found it weird how we need to ask for gift via Facebook.

Eclipse - quit that **** ages ago. Still run poorly stupidly high number of staff turnover. Honesty also gets you banned, they can't take criticism.
i dont see any complaints on Eclipse. Discord is always very active.

Seems only a selected few agree with you.

But you are entitltled to an opinion
Old 06/22/2019, 02:00   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i dont see any complaints on Eclipse. Discord is always very active.

Seems only a selected few agree with you.

But you are entitltled to an opinion
When I played there ,you and other staff muted, kicked or banned players for giving constructive advice. Can you even count the number of staff you've had since Elysium? Your staff spawn items and KG on their personal accounts. You even lied about who owned and run the server because your previous servers were so flakey. You had a GM stealing thousands of dollars from you.

What else did I miss?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2019, 03:06   #21

Quote:
When I played there ,you and other staff muted, kicked or banned players for giving constructive advice. Can you even count the number of staff you've had since Elysium? Your staff spawn items and KG on their personal accounts. You even lied about who owned and run the server because your previous servers were so flakey. You had a GM stealing thousands of dollars from you.

What else did I miss?
Times change and we all learn from our mistakes. I think everyone can relate to that.

I think that is all that needs to be said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2019, 08:20   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
I had to reinstall windows because it contained sys/gen2/k.kernelTrojan. I don't recommed this server.
Hi, you ****. Didn't change at all.

It feels good to be back

Hi everyone, there are only 3 private servers?

Asura
Eclipse
9DS

P.S. I forgot my password for witek1992 account

Edit: currently playing on Elysium
Old 06/24/2019, 17:26   #23

Quote:

What else did I miss?
Those who main SF on PServers with 100% Crit mastery shouldt talk on this forum.

Also if its you, didnt you cuck ur own experience by nagg on Nublette wich is a Plain dumb but fun PVE player?
Old 06/24/2019, 18:40   #24

If there was a rule on this forum stating people playing flowers in 9D were prohibited from posting I would adhere to it, no matter how redundant and senseless it is.

Please can someone translate the end of his post for me?
Old 06/24/2019, 23:48   #25

Quote:
If there was a rule on this forum stating people playing flowers in 9D were prohibited from posting I would adhere to it, no matter how redundant and senseless it is.

Please can someone translate the end of his post for me?
No need for translate, no SF isnt illigal, it just proves the point of who u are ingame, and look at who you are on this forum, you whining little **** who cant be related to, neither have you done anything for this forum..

Kalz ive ****** you without hacks and ive griefed you with hacks, even at eclipse, i dont like you for ****, that all, i really dont ******* like leeching ******* who dont even know anyone inside the community disregard DISCORD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2019, 11:16   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
No need for translate, no SF isnt illigal, it just proves the point of who u are ingame, and look at who you are on this forum, you whining little **** who cant be related to, neither have you done anything for this forum..

Kalz ive ****** you without hacks and ive griefed you with hacks, even at eclipse, i dont like you for ****, that all, i really dont ******* like leeching ******* who dont even know anyone inside the community disregard DISCORD
You are delusional, I didn't die once on Eclipse.

Did you know I've played every clan and role on this game? I have played SF as a main character only 3 times. Once on G1 (Kalziona which was shared), once on Elysium/Eclipse (Khaleesi) and once on 9DS (Elektra v2).

I assume you are trying to troll or you have mental issues; possibly both.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/27/2019, 17:19   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by annoyinglyUgly View Post
Except you haven't changed a bit. Still an old fart with drinking issues, still disrespecting some of your players, still handing out free items. You don't learn from your mistakes.

i dont care what you call me. seems name calling is what you get a kick out of.

R.I.P Tengerecki. You wont be missed on any future servers. We will let you carry on spreading crap propaganda all over epvpers. Everyone thinks you have some serious life issues. Seems you are the one that wont learn

btw WItek is playing on Eclipse. Pity you wont be able to join him.
Old 06/27/2019, 19:06   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
i dont care what you call me. seems name calling is what you get a kick out of.

R.I.P Tengerecki. You wont be missed on any future servers. We will let you carry on spreading crap propaganda all over epvpers. Everything thinks you have some serious life issues. Seems you are the one that wont learn

btw WItek is playing on Eclipse. Pity you wont be able to join him.
What if I'm already on your server?
Old 06/27/2019, 19:13   #29

Telling others not to go there, but keeps going there, talking about brain dead people lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/29/2019, 13:57   #30

Quote:
You are delusional, I didn't die once on Eclipse.

Did you know I've played every clan and role on this game? I have played SF as a main character only 3 times. Once on G1 (Kalziona which was shared), once on Elysium/Eclipse (Khaleesi) and once on 9DS (Elektra v2).

I assume you are trying to troll or you have mental issues; possibly both.

And you got smacked at Eclipse Calling me delusional but > I didn't die once on Eclipse.