Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 07:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Release Skill level 230 to 252 for korea 2019

Discussion on Release Skill level 230 to 252 for korea 2019 within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/03/2019, 03:54   #16

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post

What i dont understand you claimed you "we not a good reverse engineer" and actually refered to asura owner to assist other peoples requests. Now you have turned the table by saying you fixed all skills. please read below

1..fixed the skill cap level / role atm it is capped to 60 skills( For this you will need to have .dll hook library on client/server side to comm with ndserver maps 1-23)
2..to accomodate 60+ skills / role ,the database nd_game_0 table name (ND_V01_Charac_Martial) will have to have the binary field altered in the field martialData.

on point 2 for your success on the claim you made what exactly did you modify on ND_V01_Charac_Martial. I am very interested to see this actually in operation from your claim. Show some proof of this success

i am so keen to see what alterations on the database you have achieved and tested
I can do it, my friend. Currently i am working with server development
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/04/2019, 05:35   #17

Quote:
did you manage to alter the client to increment the cap skills for each player above 60 skill count????. this will require DB alteration as well as client/server.

The healer class already has 60 skills. So even by implementing new skills, this will effectively not benefit that class.

the field martialData in table ND_V01_Charac_Martial is a 1240 bit binary field which holds both Skill/mastery structure which i parsed.

I hope you manage to write library for server and client to recognise to read/write back to the SQL database
Can u let me know the starting position of mastery struct in maritalData field pls? Thank you !
Old 06/04/2019, 09:23   #18

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by karma0 View Post
Can u let me know the starting position of mastery struct in maritalData field pls? Thank you !
that should be easy to work out as the current skills / character is 60
Old 06/05/2019, 21:42   #19

This brings back memories.

Looking forward to doing a better job along eclipse and asura, this time with a larger team.

Lots of props to arceus and adek, I think we did a nice job considering the rage of the publishers against us and the private competition DDoSing our ***** and the host not helping much, haha.

Though, ahri, since I know you read this, we're sorry and we want the best for 9D just as you do, don't blame us, blame the developers for not providing updates on time and being greedy.

#ZeroN first to bring new maps, new skills, new items !
#Asura VN first to bring RE into the game for updates: cloth refine, new weap upgrades and more !
#Eclipse first to bring 9D to a new level in 2019/2020, join us !

Short time: Eclipse to follow a major overhaul regarding website, US 2012 files updates and full transparency as we have seen this is an issue people always have feared when investing in privates, we don't want favoritism on our server.
Long term: Eclipse will bring features either retail-like or features that the community wanted but were not seen even on retail (advanced clans, new animations, new maps)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/05/2019, 22:27   #20

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post

This brings back memories.

Looking forward to doing a better job along eclipse and asura, this time with a larger team.

Lots of props to arceus and adek, I think we did a nice job considering the rage of the publishers against us and the private competition DDoSing our asses and the host not helping much, haha.

Though, ahri, since I know you read this, we're sorry and we want the best for 9D just as you do, don't blame us, blame the developers for not providing updates on time and being greedy.

#ZeroN first to bring new maps, new skills, new items !
#Asura VN first to bring RE into the game for updates: cloth refine, new weap upgrades and more !
#Eclipse first to bring 9D to a new level in 2019/2020, join us !

P.S. Short time: Eclipse to follow a major overhaul regarding website, US 2012 files updates and full transparency as we have seen this is an issue people always have feared when investing in privates, we don't want favoritism on our server.
Long term: Eclipse will bring features either retail-like or features that the community wanted but were not seen even on retail (advanced clans, new animations, new maps)
I still think that PvE should be just as awesome experience as PvP is. Most of the servers focus only on the latter, because they just can't bring up an interesting way to keep people occupied for longer than 2 days (yes, I'm talking about my "0 to cap level" on some private server). Making dungeons hard is also reasonable, so people can't deal with it solo, and a bunch of good players is required to finish the dungeon with some nice rewards.

Inb4: we'll make sure masks are available at some NPC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 22:57   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I still think that PvE should be just as awesome experience as PvP is. Most of the servers focus only on the latter, because they just can't bring up an interesting way to keep people occupied for longer than 2 days (yes, I'm talking about my "0 to cap level" on some private server). Making dungeons hard is also reasonable, so people can't deal with it solo, and a bunch of good players is required to finish the dungeon with some nice rewards.

Haha, actually the masks thing was on purpose because the devs didn't have any way to catch cheaters that are in pvp mode and masked. You know those unpatched 2012 files and how ****** they are, we'll make sure we get newer files this time.

Regarding dungeons, low difficulties should be solo'able still, some people just don't like to wait for others. Higher difficulties should provide the same drops but in much larger quantities maybe and some unique item here and there in 9 men raids.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 23:15   #22

Quote:
Haha, actually the masks thing was on purpose because the devs didn't have any way to catch cheaters that are in pvp mode and masked. You know those unpatched 2012 files and how ****** they are, we'll make sure we get newer files this time.

Regarding dungeons, low difficulties should be solo'able still, some people just don't like to wait for others. Higher difficulties should provide the same drops but in much larger quantities maybe and some unique item here and there in 9 men raids.
to be honest i can see who was on at any time at any map. when they left and entered map and when they loged in map and logged out. so i can quite easily locate who was on a particular map at any time of the day
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 23:18   #23

Quote:
to be honest i can see who was on at any time at any map. when they left and entered map and when they loged in map and logged out. so i can quite easily locate who was on a particular map at any time of the day
If there are 10 people on a map, and someone is hacking while in pvp how will the other players report the hacker ? That's what I meant.

There were cooldown hackers on ZeroN, just like adek did that on 9Ds, we had to make sure they are reported.

However, now that we have ethbtc we can do a lot more than the simplistic approach of removing masks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/05/2019, 23:28   #24

Quote:
Haha, actually the masks thing was on purpose because the devs didn't have any way to catch cheaters that are in pvp mode and masked. You know those unpatched 2012 files and how shitty they are, we'll make sure we get newer files this time.

Quote:
If there are 10 people on a map, and someone is hacking while in pvp how will the other players report the hacker ? That's what I meant.

There were cooldown hackers on ZeroN, just like adek did that on 9Ds, we had to make sure they are reported.

However, now that we have ethbtc we can do a lot more than the simplistic approach of removing masks.
ethbtc has given me the solution to fix the hackers. We will be able to select the desired files we wish to protect. these essentially will be non readable to any other launcher/client. Only the client ethbtc has given us. Rest assured those files will not be able to be read by any other client or launcher.

we will in effect protect the servers content and stop editting the scrbase to make hacking possible
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 23:31   #25

Quote:
ethbtc has given me the solution to fix the hackers. We will be able to select the desired files we wish to protect. these essentially will be non readable to any other launcher/client. Only the client ethbtc has given us. Rest assured those files will not be able to be read by any other client or launcher.

we will in effect protect the servers content and stop editting the scrbase to make hacking possible
Not only that, but we can patch the GS too
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/05/2019, 23:36   #26

Quote:
Not only that, but we can patch the GS too
yes buddy. The future of 9d is looking bright still. Determination from us all to keep this mmorpg alive on a pserver level. Seems the community still enjoy this. Plus the fact i see a new younger generation of players, showing interest in this old game. Seems other peoples negative attitudes about 9d is prooving them wrong to say to us developers why spend so much time on an old game.

I just guess as long as the interest still lies with 9d we will still push it forward. simple as
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2019, 17:19   #27

Quote:

So there will be a stop for Client swap/mod at Eclipse soon?
Old 06/06/2019, 23:13   #28

Received Thanks: 1,013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkenneth View Post
So there will be a stop for Client swap/mod at Eclipse soon?
Fret not! There's a bunch of things incoming, especially when it comes to the stuff like this. We were taught a lesson, and it's a time for a test whether we learned anything new. We're 4 years after launching the Project Alpha, 3 years since ZeroN.

We were lying low for a while, but heck, it's not like we did nothing during this time. Like, I learned just a bit of English!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2019, 08:47   #29

Quote:

Asura open 11 months but atm max level is 204. In the future i can unlimited level cap. lvl 240+++
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2019, 13:38   #30

Quote:
Like, I learned just a bit of English!
Among other stuff...