Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I want to come back on official. Help a brother out.

Discussion on I want to come back on official. Help a brother out. within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking I want to come back on official. Help a brother out.

How is the community? Are there active players? Is ****** Plain active? How about PK? CC is still a good way to farm?

I want to play official server, I have seen there are changes to skills and everything. Is it worthy or shall I just quit or play on 9D Eclipse? I want to know if people are active on the official server.

So! Is it worthy? I really want to play as a nuker or a ck hyb so if there is someone who can guide me through... Just let me know. Bless!

Old 03/13/2019, 08:15   #2

Hi there, I'm the game instructor in 9D Eclipse.
You're welcome to join us and our server 100% free2play and all items is farm-able. Feel free to join our discord channel for download and info.

p/s ; eclipse website not available now, pls join discord to download client.

Old 03/15/2019, 00:03   #3

discord link invalid
Old 03/15/2019, 22:51   #4

This Discord link will work:

Old 03/18/2019, 03:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dododd View Post
How is the community? Are there active players? Is ****** Plain active? How about PK? CC is still a good way to farm?

I want to play official server, I have seen there are changes to skills and everything. Is it worthy or shall I just quit or play on 9D Eclipse? I want to know if people are active on the official server.

So! Is it worthy? I really want to play as a nuker or a ck hyb so if there is someone who can guide me through... Just let me know. Bless!
I did start on 9d Awaken yesterday and im LM3 ATM.
The thing is with the +12 weapon they give and everything you can play without problems!
You can start a char and get LM in 1 day because they changed dungeons and you can get a lot more exp on they.
Also with this "starter pack" you get 20 x5 XP cards.
I can't say anything about BP since i didn't play so much but i did notice a lot of changes in everything and there is a lot of people playing.
The thing: Join Official don't play Eclipse isn't worth it
Old 03/18/2019, 08:13   #6

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by erlocx View Post
I did start on 9d Awaken yesterday and im LM3 ATM.
The thing is with the +12 weapon they give and everything you can play without problems!
You can start a char and get LM in 1 day because they changed dungeons and you can get a lot more exp on they.
Also with this "starter pack" you get 20 x5 XP cards.
I can't say anything about BP since i didn't play so much but i did notice a lot of changes in everything and there is a lot of people playing.
The thing: Join Official don't play Eclipse isn't worth it

lol. everyone entitled to a opinion. Check out the starter gifts on Eclipse

Old 03/18/2019, 16:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
lol. everyone entitled to a opinion. Check out the starter gifts on Eclipse

Not gonna put images xD You get a +12 Weapon that only gets beated in dmg by IM one's
20 x5 EXP cards 60m
7d Premium
20 Courier pass doing second role you can get nearly 70 in nothing.
Also you get Gear too 30 Huatuo Panacea 30 Ginseng 30 Ethereal Mushrooms.
Im not trying to de-fame Eclipse or something but i prefer to play in a official server that you can lvl fast than in a private server that you don't know when it will close :S (And yes i did play Eclipse and i have 2 HG8-9)
Old 03/18/2019, 17:02   #8

Quote:
Not gonna put images xD You get a +12 Weapon that only gets beated in dmg by IM one's
20 x5 EXP cards 60m
7d Premium
20 Courier pass doing second role you can get nearly 70 in nothing.
Also you get Gear too 30 Huatuo Panacea 30 Ginseng 30 Ethereal Mushrooms.
Im not trying to de-fame Eclipse or something but i prefer to play in a official server that you can lvl fast than in a private server that you don't know when it will close :S (And yes i did play Eclipse and i have 2 HG8-9)
I see why you're happy about official,and i know it won't last once you hit high levels and try to farm items.Been there,done that and it sucks! Also i like how they put their log in time items where you need to stay 500hours online and event last like 550=)...so yea,have fun staying 20+ days online 24/24.Or if you spend money on IM have fun spending thousand of dolars to get items.

P.S: get your "starter pack" as quick as possible cause it happens only during 3rd year event...then you get nothing useful.
Old Yesterday, 06:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromastone View Post
I see why you're happy about official,and i know it won't last once you hit high levels and try to farm items.Been there,done that and it sucks! Also i like how they put their log in time items where you need to stay 500hours online and event last like 550=)...so yea,have fun staying 20+ days online 24/24.Or if you spend money on IM have fun spending thousand of dolars to get items.

P.S: get your "starter pack" as quick as possible cause it happens only during 3rd year event...then you get nothing useful.
Maybe Yes maybe no.
People has lot of X5 you can get 1 per day after 1h connected? also i got like 10-12 2x Exp cards doing 2nd role who is nothing in there bc you can teleport nearly everywhere.
Hitting high lvls well isn't easy as in Eclipse or something like that.
Also is a merge from Korean 9D
Old Yesterday, 09:27   #10

Quote:
Maybe Yes maybe no.
People has lot of X5 you can get 1 per day after 1h connected? also i got like 10-12 2x Exp cards doing 2nd role who is nothing in there bc you can teleport nearly everywhere.
Hitting high lvls well isn't easy as in Eclipse or something like that.
Also is a merge from Korean 9D
KR stuff is retarded without KR stat system, change my mind.

« [Official] 9D Eclipse server - Launch | [Guide] Editing Client »