Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NineDragons Asura trailer, English version soon

Discussion on NineDragons Asura trailer, English version soon within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NineDragons Asura trailer, English version soon

Trailer Asura 2019
Old 01/15/2019, 11:15   #2

So basically PA Phase 1 all over again ? There was a reason that failed... Lack of new content. Rf will own your *** guys...
Old 01/15/2019, 16:34   #3

Looks like another generic vn release that will go down in a few weeks. I'd also be cautious about investing time in a server if the video trailer to advertise that server is being recorded in less than 10fps. It doesn't show much for professionalism does it.
Old 01/15/2019, 17:56   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtJamie View Post
Looks like another generic vn release that will go down in a few weeks. I'd also be cautious about investing time in a server if the video trailer to advertise that server is being recorded in less than 10fps. It doesn't show much for professionalism does it.
Actually, I've played it for more than a few weeks right before and right after they released Icy map. It puts every private server after P9D to shame lol
Old 01/15/2019, 18:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by so_mani_lel View Post
Actually, I've played it for more than a few weeks right before and right after they released Icy map. It puts every private server after P9D to shame lol
So what features does this server have over eclipse for example ? Eclipse has extended damage cap, spawning mobs on live server, new visual effects and a lot more. I see nothing new, just a generic server with absolutely nothing new content wise.
Old 01/15/2019, 18:40   #6

When is it going to be released?
Old 01/15/2019, 19:31   #7

elite*gold: 214
I am awaiting also a list with features that other servers don't have.
Most importantly, are the initial bugs and lack of core functionality that make every private server unplayable fixed ?
And by that I mean:
- excessive wait time after entering another map
- ridiculously long imprevious state time after entering new map.
- random logouts especially after map change and inital game login.
- ingame refinement up to +15 at NPC ( And NO we don't accept website refinement bullshit)
- See visual deco effects of other players and not only your own

If you don't have these fixed all together. No point in releasing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/17/2019, 23:20   #8

As you can see from previous 9D servers....more content doesn't mean more players or a better server. Eclipse isn't the best server its the ONLY server. There's a difference.

I'm not going to sit here and make a list of stuff. Tbh I haven't played the server in quite a few weeks. One thing that the server does have? Consistency from staff and players.

The server is supposed to be "old fashion". Yes, they do have new relics, decos, gear, weapons etc, but it isn't super OP. Everything is actually balanced. The pk is insane because there's literally always some type of pk going on. There's a lot of fun events. You get rewarded for actually grinding lol The GM speaks English, and he's really open to ideas.

The last thing that happened was the introduction of FC WD weapons, but like I said that was a few weeks or even months ago. There's new stuff always going on. The GM just isn't rushing anything. The player base is getting bigger and bigger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
I am awaiting also a list with features that other servers don't have.
Most importantly, are the initial bugs and lack of core functionality that make every private server unplayable fixed ?
And by that I mean:
- excessive wait time after entering another map
- ridiculously long imprevious state time after entering new map.
- random logouts especially after map change and inital game login.
- ingame refinement up to +15 at NPC ( And NO we don't accept website refinement bullshit)
- See visual deco effects of other players and not only your own

If you don't have these fixed all together. No point in releasing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
So what features does this server have over eclipse for example ? Eclipse has extended damage cap, spawning mobs on live server, new visual effects and a lot more. I see nothing new, just a generic server with absolutely nothing new content wise.
Lol

This is what you guys look for from 9D? It's already old as fuck. Stop trying to make it a new game & just appreciate this old shit. Build on making it balanced not "new".

>extended dmg cap
>new visual effects
>spawning mobs on live server

LOL

Montana to answer your question. Yes, those small things are not a problem. You guys should just check the server out. The biggest problem that the server will have is the lack of English speaking players.
Old 01/18/2019, 02:25   #9

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Montana to answer your question. Yes, those small things are not a problem. You guys should just check the server out. The biggest problem that the server will have is the lack of English speaking players.
I have build myself a custom water cooled multiGPU 5.4GHz overclocked system.
And it takes me between 40sec to 1.5min to change between maps in an over a decade old game where as I can play the latest game releases on 4k at 50-150fps on ultra high settings without the slightest delay. And you tell me this is a "small" problem?
Including the imprevious state bug this means after entering a different map and also considering you most probably get loged off trying it will take you up to 3 minutes until you finally can continue to regularly play uppon simply changing the map. This is not a small problem. This makes the game absolutely unplayable. Hence I haven't touched a private server since years.
Old 01/18/2019, 03:36   #10

Hi all,
This is feature that refine weapon + 13,14,15 in NPC.
Asura can develop more and more new feature ingame because they can build source game for client. Waiting for development in future...
Old 01/18/2019, 07:45   #11

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
As you can see from previous 9D servers....more content doesn't mean more players or a better server. Eclipse isn't the best server its the ONLY server. There's a difference.
The only reason the server seems so populated in video is that most if not all players are from VN. They play on the server because of low ping, prob.

And for the fact that no1 calls them out when they start spamming zone or lion chat talking in VN for few minutes straight. Once some1 calls them out they say something like how racist players are.

I only meet few nice and decent VN players, all others were toxic and annoying.
I am glad they have thier own server now and hope they stay there.
Old 01/18/2019, 14:32   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post
The only reason the server seems so populated in video is that most if not all players are from VN. They play on the server because of low ping, prob.
This guy knows
Old 01/18/2019, 22:29   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
I have build myself a custom water cooled multiGPU 5.4GHz overclocked system.
And it takes me between 40sec to 1.5min to change between maps in an over a decade old game where as I can play the latest game releases on 4k at 50-150fps on ultra high settings without the slightest delay. And you tell me this is a "small" fucking problem?
Including the imprevious state bug this means after entering a different map and also considering you most probably get loged off trying it will take you up to 3 minutes until you finally can continue to regularly play uppon changing a fucking map. This is not a small problem. This makes the game absolutely unplayable. Hence I haven't touched a private server since years.
Yea I'm not going to lie I don't remember how long it took to log in but it wasn't something that made me scratch my head lol

The imperv isn't that long either. All I can tell you is it isn't worse than anything we've experienced. I'm also not going to say it's the best. Why don't you just download the game? lol I'm not the only English speaking player putting a stamp on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ™Sin™ View Post

And for the fact that no1 calls them out when they start spamming zone or lion chat talking in VN for few minutes straight. Once some1 calls them out they say something like how racist players are.

I only meet few nice and decent VN players, all others were toxic and annoying.
I am glad they have thier own server now and hope they stay there.
You're talking about what you see on a video. I'm talking about what I've seen as the best pker at the time on the server lol and this was WAY before the server was anywhere as populated as it is now. They help out as far as gold, epis and gear goes. Actually the server is divided by a server wide BvW war lol So assume whatever side you're on to always have your back

I remember at one point in time it was the VN/KR players giving out tips and
tutorials/secrets about 9D. Now they're getting bashed bcus 9D ran out of Romanian players to make fun of lol

Tl;dr? Try the server out yourself. It's 85% better than Eclipse. Oh yea and I had the only English speaking band on the server with like 7 other players. They all have opinions too somewhere on the forum. My pleasure might not be you guys pleasure so try it out yourselves.
Old 01/19/2019, 13:43   #14

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Yea I'm not going to lie I don't remember how long it took to log in but it wasn't something that made me scratch my head lol

The imperv isn't that long either. All I can tell you is it isn't worse than anything we've experienced. I'm also not going to say it's the best. Why don't you just download the game? lol I'm not the only English speaking player putting a stamp on it

You're talking about what you see on a video. I'm talking about what I've seen as the best pker at the time on the server lol and this was WAY before the server was anywhere as populated as it is now. They help out as far as gold, epis and gear goes. Actually the server is divided by a server wide BvW war lol So assume whatever side you're on to always have your back

I remember at one point in time it was the VN/KR players giving out tips and
tutorials/secrets about 9D. Now they're getting bashed bcus 9D ran out of Romanian players to make fun of lol

Tl;dr? Try the server out yourself. It's 85% better than Eclipse. Oh yea and I had the only English speaking band on the server with like 7 other players. They all have opinions too somewhere on the forum. My pleasure might not be you guys pleasure so try it out yourselves.
85% better. where did this figure come from and how did you manage to come across such a figure. did you make lots of check boxes to tick the differences and ratings for each item check. LOL

Elcipse has been open for 18 months now and still going very strong. Persons preference to make an opinion on what server they prefer. Seems our player base differ to your opinion.
Old 01/20/2019, 11:02   #15

So where do we download the client?
And how do I play in english language?

I've been looking for an old-school server for some time.