Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Full ninedragons dzogame v43 (updated to v115) server binary

Discussion on Full ninedragons dzogame v43 (updated to v115) server binary within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/17/2017, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
If I'm not wrong those were 2015 files I was talking about. But let's be honest with 10k you can get some guys to make you a game from scratch and not having to worry about copyright lol.
Old 06/18/2017, 01:29   #32

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by terzolindo View Post
i have full server files of 9dragons, 9dragons web, 9dragons 2, all including source codes from server + client, including zerodin engine, all docs included and tools

zerodin egine alone is worth more than 10k. i really want to see screenshots of the zerodin interface.also screen shots of server files with their file size.i want to see the bootup sequence of ds server .exe

Noone is going to believe you with words. we want to see proof.
show me the log file of ds server booting please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bog18dy View Post
If I'm not wrong those were 2015 files I was talking about. But let's be honest with 10k you can get some guys to make you a game from scratch and not having to worry about copyright lol.
bog lets have a serious think about this now. we have 2009 source for ds server. it compiled with success. lets have a serious look at this. In my eyes if we can isolate the code for weapon refine which will have references to inchant.txt. surely we can modify code by adding new section for refined cloth .at the same time altering refinement level achievements. only thing i am not certain until i read client source to see what files are read into memory. ie all the scripts. maybe we need to add new entry for clothinchant. but i think we can get the ds server source code updated with the structure of weopon enchant and copied to coth refine surely

ofc we do need to make sure packets are in sync at the same time. the ds server actually booted
but it was out of sync with login server. we have login source too

i wont give up on this. screw these vns selling these files. all have authen.exe. forget it. we will work on source files and make updated version.

great news i am finding alot to inject data

this is gm tools injecting object. oh god i was stupid not to look at the source. hey ho onwards and upwards. now the fun begins

this is gm injection. now to find user refinement and alter cap levels
for refinement. i can assue you all i will crack this issue. screw vn files. they can go shove them up their assholes. greedy mother f&7k^&rs

holy shit now i am confident we can develop ds server source guys. this is looking good
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2017, 05:57   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaTT View Post
Well that sucks. But we need to make this leak public for the community to be able to progress.
Hi. can you reupload ur files? thanks
Old 06/18/2017, 08:37   #34

I know all you find out now... This is not interesting, it just shows you what happened during G1 when people were literally spawning items because there was a problem with GM auth packets(I think), but what I do know is that people were able to modify their stats, everything you can do from GM tool.

This is not interesting because you already have OPER TOOL.
Just take a look at client GM packets you'll see there the structure for mob spawn, tell your team to help you dev a packet sender, once you got that you'll have a new features, but in the end it's the same lame 2012 files.

Also, yes, if you have 2009 full code, you can bring +50 refine easily, but your networking will be ****, check my post in the other thread.

You're wrong, zerodin engine is a piece of ****. It literally is below Unity/UE4 which are available for free.

2015 files are worth just as much money you think you'll be able to make off of them. I don't think you'll make 10k, because 1.5 will be released and you'll lose all your population in that instant.

P.S. At the end of the day you have to deal with copyright infringement.

ZerodinViewer\CCharacter.cpp
ZerodinViewer\Debug

^ The zerodin **** is useless, it's some character customization tools and a ****** engine with basic moment packets.
Old 06/19/2017, 09:06   #35

Lightbulb File DB 9dragons DzoGame V43 VN

Help me !
please bro! you can give me File DB 9dragons Dzogame V43 VN.
thanks bro !
Old 10/11/2018, 11:44   #36

Quote:
Fake as ****.

EDIT:
As promised here the download link. (Credits don't go to me )

These are the VN 2013 server files (.exes are packed with VMProtect)

Download-Link:

Good luck making them work.

Can you re-upload link, I can unpack VMProtect
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/12/2018, 11:18   #37

:))

Có cái lồn dzo ver43 nhé . Ở đó show con cặc .
Old 04/17/2019, 12:55   #38

My friend give me these file. I RE it and see that these file use winlicense protect with Anti VM option turn on.
Someone can hide a freelancer to unpack it. Nothing is impossible, it take time.
Old 04/18/2019, 20:15   #39

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethbtc View Post
My friend give me these file. I RE it and see that these file use winlicense protect with Anti VM option turn on.
Someone can hide a freelancer to unpack it. Nothing is impossible, it take time.
It's not as easy as you think bro. I've been trying to hire pro crackers (was willing to pay up to 1'000 USD ) for unpacking it. But no one could do it so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2019, 03:43   #40

Quote:
It's not as easy as you think bro. I've been trying to hire pro crackers (was willing to pay up to 1'000 USD ) for unpacking it. But no one could do it so far.
I think about 2k USD, find top people in
In CTF events have many challenges use VMprotect (which same with winlicense).
Old 04/19/2019, 04:53   #41

Quote:
ok lets ties things up a bit here. The Server files sold to me from dzo were v4.3 As you all know i opened Titans pserver under the condition i sent 50% of the revenue to the seller of the server files. these actual server files are useless completely to anyone. Protected by vmprotect is only 1 part of the issue . i suggest you read this link from the publishers of vmprotect. The actual Key encryption is created based on your hardware which it collaberates alot of the internal hardware unique ids and generates a random seed pass code related to the identity of you hardware serial numbers or maybe the ethernet mac address who know. This has the same feature as some of the encryption tools we have available today which only require moving a mouse around the screen which then generates a key based on the x,y movements of the mous. if you look at the screen shot below

you will see the output encryption key will be based from low level 1024 bits to 16384 bit.

to be 100% honest. i dont think any reverse engineer in their right mind would waste their time on this. 16384 bit encryption key . come on not a hope in hell
Old 04/19/2019, 12:47   #42

elite*gold: 214
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmerlin3009 View Post
ok lets ties things up a bit here. The Server files sold to me from dzo were v4.3 As you all know i opened Titans pserver under the condition i sent 50% of the revenue to the seller of the server files. these actual server files are useless completely to anyone. Protected by vmprotect is only 1 part of the issue . i suggest you read this link from the publishers of vmprotect. The actual Key encryption is created based on your hardware which it collaberates alot of the internal hardware unique ids and generates a random seed pass code related to the identity of you hardware serial numbers or maybe the ethernet mac address who know. This has the same feature as some of the encryption tools we have available today which only require moving a mouse around the screen which then generates a key based on the x,y movements of the mous. if you look at the screen shot below

you will see the output encryption key will be based from low level 1024 bits to 16384 bit.

to be 100% honest. i dont think any reverse engineer in their right mind would waste their time on this. 16384 bit encryption key . come on not a hope in hell
Ever tried spoofing your Hardware ID? A.k.a setting it to the one you had on the working server.

Quote:
The community I contacted was also specialized in VMProtect, they had like weekly challenges to unpack. But they still couldnt do it. But I mean if you want to pay 2k USD it's up to you. The community would definitely profit from working 2013 files since it has dramatically better map loading times, working ingame ref and lots of other benefits.
Old 04/19/2019, 13:08   #43

elite*gold: 9
Quote:
Ever tried spoofing your Hardware ID? A.k.a setting it to the one you had on the working server.

The community I contacted was also specialized in VMProtect, they had like weekly challenges to unpack. But they still couldnt do it. But I mean if you want to pay 2k USD it's up to you. The community would definitely profit from working 2013 files since it has dramatically better map loading times, working ingame ref and lots of other benefits.
We managed to get +13+14+15 ref ingame and make the map loading faster with US files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/19/2019, 15:55   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alurion View Post
We managed to get +13+14+15 ref ingame and make the map loading faster with US files.
which server? how did you make fast map load?
Old 04/21/2019, 21:50   #45

[QUOTE=MontanaTT;37507145]Ever tried spoofing your Hardware ID? A.k.a setting it to the one you had on the working server.

unfortunately that dedicated server os got corrupted. so i closed the contract. but i do remember the key been stored in the windows folder. Even spoofing the hardware id, to mask its original state. I am not sure if the actual encryption key was based on a cumulative value based on selected hardware devices. T

VMware does not do any of this.
it has a 2 stage protection method. obfuscation (similar to the confusex freeware) and virtualization.

This is a quote from the VMWARE site:-

Obfuscation “entangles” the code of an application by adding excessive instructions to it. Virtualization transforms the source code to the bytecode executed by a special interpreter that imitates a virtual machine with a specific set of commands. Therefore, virtualization leads to high and irreducible level of complexity of the resulting code, and if applied properly, the code protected with such a method does not contain methods to restore the original code explicitly. So, the main advantage of virtualization is that a virtualized fragment of the code doesn’t transform to machine language commands during execution, and this in turn prevents obtaining of the original code of the application by a cracker.

MontanaTT

i have spoke to some real clever RE'S about this. Tbh dzo can keep that ****. Other methods are as we speak are been investigated and tested. Seems we dont need those files. It would have been easier with the binaries. But at the end of the day. Other methods are been used