Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

an idea i had,i think might work

Discussion on an idea i had,i think might work within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
an idea i had,i think might work

im using saweets hacker for VT 9dragons.(thx again saweet)
and it has a nice teleport function.now i think that in the dungeons(cof,voh etc) the treasure is in a different room with no guards and u can get there normally only after u kill boss.BUT if u have the X\Y coordinates u can just go there(after u take care of nasty poison).

im still at low level to go even to cof.but if any1 with higher level can try and see if this works(it might not work,maybe chests appear only after boss dies.who knows?).then we can loot the dungeons without killing the monsters even at low levels.

if it does work,can some1 also post the X\Y coordinates for the the treasure rooms?

i will try and level as fast as i can so i'll try this if no1 else does it before me.

p.s. i read a lot of threads and i found out that even lately people don't know how to delete their characters in the VN server.(some1 not long ago talked about massing his character and starting a new one without del he's old .couse he can't)
well this is an old post by dj brooks111 that helps u with that:

thought ill bomp it so people can use it,it was kinda hard to find in that long thread.

Old 12/29/2009, 02:17   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,027
You can add custom teleport locations with the 9Disciple Editor. I haven't never tried it once inside the dungeons, but theoretically it should work. However it will not work when outside the dungeon.

« 9Dvn bug | Error 9Disciple »

Similar Threads
New Bypass Idea *IDEA NOT A HACK*
01/19/2009 - Soldier Front - 5 Replies
Think about it..xfire to bypass GameGuard. I dunno about anyone else or why it hasn't been mentioned ..or maybe it has. But let me give you an example of what i mean. You would Inject your "wallhack.dll" into the xfire.exe process. Then Login to xFire.Then login to SF and let your Xfire ingame Load up. Since xfire layers its chat windows over the SF screen freely without causing the ALT+TAB error that means its has some kind of control over the D3D.
some idea for yall to try to work on
10/04/2007 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
do yall think it possable to change the color of the monster.. like as in lineage 2.. if some u play lineage 2 yall know when u can change the color of the glow on the weapon.. if u can do this and change all the monster into 1 color (it made look gay but it help with the bot) it will b ez to find a color code that will not mess u up..
Good idea or bad idea?
05/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I have a water(110)-Trojan(130) but i dont know if i should go to trojan again for 2nd rb or should i rb to water? If i am water(110)-trojan(130)-water(130) how much hp would i have if i went melee and had about 2.4k mana?
Idea:Possibly good potential idea!
10/26/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Well today I was thinking and it was stated that it's impossible to view if you have a +1 item unless you look in your inventory, but it is generated before its picked up. This could be a big job, could be worth it if it was possible and done correctly though. Turn the items on the floors into items in your inventory images, I should probably explain a bit more. The images that are used in your inventory, put those on the floor. That way if you moused over the image it'd show the +1...
good idea...but i dunno if it will work.
08/17/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
alright, this is just an idea and i dunno if its possible so please dont be like "omg!!! noob! stfu!!" haha, anyways. i hate pricing items so i was thinking maybe someone could make a item pricer thingy. heres how it might work. you could already put the character in market and by the first row of spots and it would scan all of the market spots to see how much is and then give you a list, like in a text document. then you could make comparisons and price it yourself. the prog would be able to...