Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Cuong Phong 9D alphatest 8pm 11/10/2014, Free-to-play

Discussion on Cuong Phong 9D alphatest 8pm 11/10/2014, Free-to-play within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cuong Phong 9D alphatest 8pm 11/10/2014, Free-to-play

(¯`·.º-:¦:- Cuong Phong 9D alphatest 8pm 11/10/2014, Free-to-play -:¦:-º.·´¯)

CUONG PHONG 9 DRAGONS – PLAYGROUND OF KNOWLEDGE

DETAILED INFORMATIONS

Homepage:

Forum:

Download:

Support:

ALPHATEST SERVER INFORMATIONS:

- Auto update 2nd role.

- x100 Exp

- x20 drop

- x100 Skill

Newbie Support:

- All type of IM Weapons (Does not require level)

- Increase maximum +2

- Make weapon socket

- 5 type of flags

- Deco

- Exp x2

9 CLANS HAS UNIQUE STYLE

Nine Dragons has all nine clans and each clan has Wanderer Lu Feng Yun (quest) separately with various abilities simulated reality. Players can join the famous clans Wu Tang, Shaolin, The League of Beggars, Heavenly Demon, Sacred Flower, The Brotherhood of Thieves... glorify their clan and travel the world. Six of the nine clans are now recieving disciples. It is Wu Tang, Shaolin, The League of Beggars, Heavenly Demon, Sacred Flower, The Brotherhood of Thieves, while the 3 advanced clans are: Black Dragon Clan, Disciples of Iron Fist, and The Union of Noble Families.

CHANGE THE DESTINY OF CLANS

The competition is divided into 3 categories: Competition between clans, competition between sects and competition between the manors. Each competition have different benefits and losses. Before competition, players can form alliances or pick a fight rival. There are also the match by a alliance clans requirements or other clans challenge.

The relationship between clans, conflict and hostile between guild life are based on the martial anecdotes mentioned in the popular wuxia novels.

PARTICIPATE THE STORYLINE

Some clans except the clans originated long as The League of Beggars, Sacred Flower, Shaolin, The Brotherhood of Thieves …, the remaining clans will be set / canceled and then can affect the plot of the Nine Dragons. Moreover, depending on the activity and the ability of the guild, sect of players can assume an important role. The development of clans depends on the relationship between the disciples. Countless tasks of clans are assigned for players throught the figure NPC of each clan. Everyone has the opportunity to change their own destiny and still fit the storyline.

Players can join clans form of disciples. You can establish Hero Organization and it can be promoted to a branch of clans.

LU JIANG HU FENG YUN

LJHFY is where the record of the tasks you have done and need to do on the way out of their half. It is presented in the layout of JWA Baek wuxia writer born first, so after completing the task, review your Lu Jiang Hu Feng Yun and you'll feel like you're reading a wuxia novel that you are the main character. Tasks are divided into several categories showing the relationship between the player and the discipline, the character of the clan, to protect the interests of your clan, protected ranking of clan. There are over 300 different missions.

OVER 400 SKILLS

More than 400 skills are divided into nine clans, studied and created based on the actual. Compared to other games, the wuxia martial arts in Nine Dragons head size and great movement, sophisticated, including full pleasure, static, erectile, effeminate. There are also the subjects of acupuncture point, traps, poison and agencies. Not only that, you also can use the continuous moves to create a path of your own martial. Each clan has different kinds of wonderful skills. In addition, there are hundreds of different weapons to use different skills, customized separately for each clan.

LEVITATION SYSTEM

Levitation system is moving at an extremely fast speed, is the pride of the Nine Dragons. It allows you to run very fast, avoid boredom when moving, this is a strong point compared to the other games. When tired of fighting, you can also use levitation to travel the scenic spots of Chinese.

MONSTER

Monsters of Nine Dragons will be making up your levels are no longer boring as before. They have their own clans and special moves and also have different leaders.

In addition to fighting players, they fight each other if not the same clan. We have many varied acts, from the basic actions such as walking, running, escaping, pursuit, suicide, even using metamorphosis.

We will have different reactions depending on the player's actions. Monster will become smarter when exposed to the players. They also have personal experience and can also level up. There's also the monster you have to go hunting in groups if you want to defeat them.

Objects is based on a deep research martial arts contexts.

Weapons diversity and vary according to each clans martial arts, designing clothes and other things for you to feel like you are lost in the world's first real martial arts, things you can only imagine in the past books.

Dear players,

ADMIN

Old 11/10/2014, 09:14   #2

Latest Contents or Based on G1 files ?

Old 11/10/2014, 11:38   #3

Interesting...but I don't think it will last too long.
Old 11/10/2014, 19:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by senatovici View Post
Interesting...but I don't think it will last too long.
It's just the clone of 9DPK imo.

Old 11/10/2014, 22:15   #5

These guys prolly the ones been doing all the DDOSing lol
Old 11/10/2014, 22:22   #6

From the numbers, it's even worse than 9DPK.... Making it totally uninteresting to me.

If ever a publisher shows that makes a "no **** gear, pure stats 9D" server, they can have my $$$, otherwise i'll stick to whomever gives more free ****...
Old 11/11/2014, 06:39   #7

edited hard lag ';\
Old 11/12/2014, 14:04   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by josped View Post
From the numbers, it's even worse than 9DPK.... Making it totally uninteresting to me.

If ever a publisher shows that makes a "no **** gear, pure stats 9D" server, they can have my $$$, otherwise i'll stick to whomever gives more free ****...
I'd like to see the one. I've got some ideas, mostly similar/related to Bogdy's. Well, these are still ideas, though. I have no knowledge about security and so on. I just know "a bit" C language and structure of 9D leaked files.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2014, 18:10   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by adek1994 View Post
I'd like to see the one. I've got some ideas, mostly similar/related to Bogdy's. Well, these are still ideas, though. I have no knowledge about security and so on. I just know "a bit" C language and structure of 9D leaked files.
PM ME when you got time, wanna show something to you, maybe we can get our hands on something really nice.
Old 11/14/2014, 09:30   #10

Most of them are G1 with some update items from US! I found the limited of G1 and also why it can't reach to newest version .
Another Source Code ( from DzoGame V43 ) but it'll not public on the internet until Now because i'm believed that the owner paid alot of money for it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2014, 04:23   #11

***** server tbh
Old 01/07/2015, 07:33   #12

Xkennel erro help plz

« 9Dragons still Active? (Offical) | Exp Hack »