Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 12:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i lost my 9d account PLZ HELP

Discussion on i lost my 9d account PLZ HELP within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i lost my 9d account PLZ HELP

someone just hacked my 9d account and ofc i want it back....anyone can tell me how can i track his ip? btw i know his mess ID and some other things...just post here or pm me if u can help ...thx in advice
Old 08/19/2008, 16:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
just use your email to get the pw back since the account is only registered to one email. as for tracking ip u can email 9Dsupport with the registered email and tell them youve been hacked and have them track the IP for u.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Csro Account Lost
04/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Help Pls i account Lost I have not played for two months. is though online.
Lost Account
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hi everyone After Ecsro went down i decided to go back to iSro but i have a problem and i don't know if u guys can help but it's worth a shot ^^ my problem is that i forgot my password and email so there is no way i can recover it thorugh website...it was probably 2 years ago since i last played on that acc and they haven't deleted it cuz secret q/a works Hope you guys can help me out here :)
BANNED!Lost My Account
01/23/2010 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
lost my hunter and mage at the same time lvls 127 / 128 i thinking about open new accounts again and i looking for ppl that want open with me if anyone want pme or say it here
Lost account name
02/03/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I recently reinstalled the game and I went to the website to have my account name and password sent but it only will send me my password, is there anyway I can get my account name sent to me?