Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 05:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ALL in 1 thai 9dragons gude from lvl 0 - ps or what ever(FOR NOOBS)

Discussion on ALL in 1 thai 9dragons gude from lvl 0 - ps or what ever(FOR NOOBS) within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile ALL in 1 thai 9dragons gude from lvl 0 - ps or what ever[GUIDE FOR NOOBS]

Hi lately there has been much confusion with the 9disciple bot and actually getting to a high lvl or even making some gold all im gona do is make it a bit easyer to get an understanding of how everthing works by putting it all together.

firstly i am not the person or persons responsible for all this stuff so if u have a problem take it up with the person whos thread its from.

secondly do not thank me it was not my work if the bot or any guide has helped u thank the person concerned.

ok im going to start with the basics

1*u need to regester an account with winner the people who make 9dragons thai link is here to the guide its pretty strait forward + u gona need a id generator which is also in this post ok after u create the account ****THANK THE GUY****

***id generator

****u also need to download the game u can ether download it from the site as shown in the regestration guide or from mega upload

then update the game to latest version

u also might need the english version which is here

2*ok once u have the game and an account u gona need the disciple

****start off by downloading the latest version

*******Thank saweet *******

ok install that but to get it to work u need a few things

first the ndreg editor this is a program which changes a fine in 9dragons so the bot can work thats all u need 2 know.

u basically put this in your 9dragons folder and change status and login server 2 "localhost" without the ""

ok after you have done this u have 2 edit a shortcut (u do not need the files there anymore just do the shortcut)

By

which u can find there with the guide to how.

u will always start 9 dragons with the shortcut**

to get 9disciple working u will need .net framework 3.5 or higher i think here is the link to the latest .net framework

ok now for starting the game

open up 9disciple it opens a blank window ignore this for now

now open 9dragons with the shortcut

wait for the game to load and log in

select or create a char.

as u select your chr u should see the 9disciple come 2 life and no longe be a white sheet.

*************************lvl 0 - ls11 or so***********************

ok for the perpose of this im gona start from lvl 0 in that bamboo village/diamond cave place

basically i havnt played g1 but back in the acclaim days u had 2 choose your clan at the very begining this time u make a vagabond and at around about loseing self 10 or so.

ok so to get to looseing self 10 u can ether go through the portal thing to 1 of the clans and kill mobs there or u can stay in starting are and kill mobs around there.

*************************whatever to oc or rc1*************

go become a clans disciple, brotherhood of thieves and beggers are the quickest ive found. like botherhood u just pay a guy he gives u a recomendation and u talk to the people with the ? on the minimap and boom u in clan as a disciple. this will make the ten years of peace quest appear

at i think looseing self 10 the first quest that is hackable appears this is called ten years of peace III

ok so firstly to do this quest u have 2 have done the first two quests in the chain by hand. they are pretty simple and just require you to buy some alcohol from the alcohol person in town. when the quest appears on the map that being ten years of peace III go and accept it.

as you accept the quest you will see the quest id is shown on 9disciple under quest id.
u might want to right this down incase of dc or anything like that.

from here you set the total steps to 9 and leave the current step.

go to the store and buy the items the guy needs its a pork summing and some alcohol

once this is done click prevent take item and auto increase level on 9disciple

then click on auto quest

this should start gaining you experence

*unlike 9disciple vn the quest hack does not have delay hack so it takes much longer

i found at about oc - rc 1 i would stop the quest do the few clan quests needed to join the clan and select my roll. i found ether the white begger clan or the black brotherhood of thieves were the fastest to enter the clan with

there are many guides on these quests just serch google or epvp and u will find them
******************************************pic guide to this++++++++++++++++++++++

************************rc1 acout to rl6(54)*********************

ok so from rc1 normally i would make a nuker*****(nuker is fastest way to level to rl6 and u can reroll back into what ever class u want before you get to five dragons 1 so i would roll at rl6 ****) and use nuker spots to kill mobs with the hack untill rl 6 which is the next quest ahck that worked for me this only took about an hour onice i fould the spots

ok so basically what you do is u want to stand in a spot that mobs cant get you. because natrually you have added shit loads of essence and wisdom so your nukes do dmg and u have mana to kill stuff.

so what i do is click ttq on the 9disciple (this makes it so mobs cant see you and u cant see them) then find a mountain side where i wanted to sit for a while and kill mobs(*avoid range mobs*), i would then look at my map and the coordinates and fiddle with them to make my self move up the side of the mountain. out of harms way.

then i would meditate first if you dont u cannot click the auto meditate button on 9disciple. then i would select the spells i would like to use i used bleed and slow. i left the delay at 1000 and click auto some times select the mob i wanted to atk by left clicking on it and off u go.

my stat build is for every 4 wis i add 2 ess also the epithet declining sun works quite well here its +200 chi kung dmg which is nice

*********************black clan nuker spots for the grinding part*********************

some people are asking for black clan nuker spots il add them here as i find them

1st i was oc 9 here in sz: 565 419 its those brutes

rc6 sz: 624 228

************lvl54-lvl73***************************

a few nuker spots later u should be rl6 . if u wanted a different class this is the time to go reset.

rl6/lvl 54 u can do a quest which is added already by saweet to the 9disciple. once selected from the dropdown box it fills in the total steps and quest id.

so all u need to do is click auto quest and auto incerease level. dont click prevent take item for this 1.

and boom u should be gaining exp

******************73-120*************************

i used the lvl 73 quest on the disciple to lvl to lvl 120 from 73 becuae i couldnt get the peach quests to repeat but maybe some 1 else has better luck with that.

with the lvl 73 quest u have to do the first part on both white and black clan this involves a quest where u go kill some grave stones untill it says youve found summing. go back compleate quest and start the lvl 73 quest hack.

at S&M 8 u can do 29067(black) 29060(white) - Poisoned Hands (I) - 10 Steps - 53334 Exp(much faster then 73 quest ****BUT U need 2 click prevent take item)

*by doing this quest u will get these useless ring quest items to get rid of them u must
First Open you bag.
Choose 1 cheap item you don't need it or normal mobs drop.
Drag the (Cheap Item) to the trash bin below your bag.
A menu will appear telling the item will be permanent deleted. DO NOT click it and leave it there.
Now drag the Quest Item you need to disposed to the Cheap Item and swap place.
Now click to highlight the Quest Item.
Lastly click the menu "Yes" to confirm the deletion.

*****************120+***************************** ***

when you get to lvl 120 u can start gaining gold and stuff if u want or training skills.

you will also want the second roll in your clan this can be done quick and simple from following this guide

litrually put that in the quest id it gets to about 10/20 then u go to cc in bloody plain and do the kill mob quest and 1 more in your clan village and boom u have 2nd roll.

AT CS 10*
u can gain gold from

29236 - Jixia Formation Book - 20 Steps - 20.000 gold (white clan)
make sure prevent take item is clicked
29243 - Jixia Formation Book - 20 Steps - 20.000 gold (black clan)
make sure prevent take item is clicked

++++to train skills or kung fu+++
simple select self buff and meditate in 9disciple then auto

i recomend giving this a read about quests

++++++++++to lvl past lvl 120++++++++
i used the princess quest on 9disciple and i have 2 ps chrs. took me a week and a half

*****also when u pass hermit make sure u have the box retirement in game options ticked to you dont show up on fourm for high level ranking list ********

anything u feel ive missed out let me know

***to reset points at any time use this quest *****

29976 - A pill of Baek Munrang - 8 Steps - need 10000 Gold - Reset atribute point

****here is a list of the different links in case u want to thank people or summing*****

Quests -

9disciple -

2nd roll -

registration -
Attached Images
File Type: jpg exe edit screenie.jpg (16.3 KB, 132 views)
Thanks
35 Users
Old 10/23/2011, 05:38   #2

nice guide m8
took me 1 day from 54 to db2 use dealey 1sec
Old 10/23/2011, 09:35   #3

ehmm i made my char like 1 hour ago and still rl6 but there is not have any quest -_-'' just Rising Storm I and i made it for 2'nd quest but still nothing O_O also [Karma] The Outbreak in Meixiang Village (I) i didnt saw this too -_-''

when i click complated quest still shocked O_O

Karma] The Outbreak in Meixiang Village (I) all steps are complated

and if its bugged i will make FD1 by hand or auto grind but there is have any fd quest? O.o
Old 10/23/2011, 12:24   #4

Guys...Any1 can help me pls?
I got an error when i try to open 9Disciple and ndreg editor:
The application failed to initialize properly(0xc00000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.
Old 10/23/2011, 12:34   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by berkotiro View Post
ehmm i made my char like 1 hour ago and still rl6 but there is not have any quest -_-'' just Rising Storm I and i made it for 2'nd quest but still nothing O_O also [Karma] The Outbreak in Meixiang Village (I) i didnt saw this too -_-''

when i click complated quest still shocked O_O

Karma] The Outbreak in Meixiang Village (I) all steps are complated

and if its bugged i will make FD1 by hand or auto grind but there is have any fd quest? O.o

hmmm i dunno what could be wrong with it why it isnt showing try run Karma] The Outbreak in Meixiang Village (II) any way if that doesnt work its quicker to make a new chr then grind through to lvl 73 which is the next quest. um as far as i know there is no quest for fd so easyer to remake your chr

Quote:
Originally Posted by martzyan View Post
Guys...Any1 can help me pls?
I got an error when i try to open 9Disciple and ndreg editor:
The application failed to initialize properly(0xc00000135).Click on OK to terminate the application.
u dont have the latest .net framework
get it from here
Old 10/23/2011, 13:02   #6

Now i get another error...
I installed the framework and now when i try to open them i get:
Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.
Old 10/23/2011, 13:20   #7

btw the Modified D9 files cann't b extracted (wrongpw) can u upload me another 1 plz
Old 10/23/2011, 13:31   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
btw the Modified D9 files cann't b extracted (wrongpw) can u upload me another 1 plz
u dont need the files that download there anymore just follow the instructions 2 make shortcut
Old 10/23/2011, 13:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratxxx View Post
u dont need the files that download there anymore just follow the instructions 2 make shortcut
this mean make regular shortcut 4m ND right
oh btw can u make Video 2 make it simple and easy xD
Old 10/23/2011, 13:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashmansonic2 View Post
this mean make regular shortcut 4m ND right
oh btw can u make Video 2 make it simple and easy xD
yea u litrually right click the black looking NINEDRAGONS exe and say send to desktop create shortcut then u add that piece of code like it shows in the guide by saweet.

at some stage i will or just add pics maybe il do that now
Old 10/23/2011, 13:54   #11

this s wht happened when i tried 2 do it
Old 10/23/2011, 13:59   #12

Any1 can tell me what to do?
I posted my issue on the first page...
Old 10/23/2011, 14:02   #13

your missing the " to close the xpath. u need to delete the end piece and add this-> 9d thai\D9\NINEDRAGONS.EXE" -U2TRZQ930QR3NC0Q9U03NDZ3XU

so from capture/ delete the rest and add what i gave u

should be summing like "E:\online games\9dragons\Capture\D9\NINEDRAGONS.EXE" -U2TRZQ930QR3NC0Q9U03NDZ3XU
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2011, 14:07   #14

it's done now and coo thx alot but there sb't any server 2 logg ><
Old 10/23/2011, 14:10   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by martzyan View Post
Now i get another error...
I installed the framework and now when i try to open them i get:
Unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.
hmm i checked on google i found that u are missing runtime as well try a diff version of .net

i think it maybe matters if its vista or 7 i dunno just earch google and try dl it again

"you need this runtime and associated files required to run applications developed to target the .NET Framework."

so just google the error proble the wrong version or .net maybe u use vista and it downloaded the windows 7 version or some ****
Closed Thread