Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 08:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

Discussion on Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 06/02/2008, 14:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
bahh, I've had it! Enough of spams in my PM, about giving crack out for free! And thos in game calling me leach(dunno why they just do)!
Here it is geez! I will refund gold and items to those that alredy payed for this, just PM me to make a deal of back-transfer!
You got txt file in pacage with instruction how to use crack!

Note:I cracked patch46 ND.EXE file too, same refining bug stay! After I examined code lines, well, its a server error, something held in server is messing adress-line of ref thingy! coz there is nothing in this client file to be fixed for refining! I only removed the "add~barr loading" code lines from it, it has nothing to do with refining! Tho due to the lack of time atm I can't examine much more, but if some1 got the time, and see that problem is in this client file feel free to fix it! And update here!

Note: Only one way to fix this atm! Keep original file saved in separate folder then cracked file! When you need to refine, use original file! When you want to grind, use the crack file!

for not apreciating some1's work!

Now I'm off to a little nap, another night wasted trying to fix client files and got me in dead end! Trying some more stuff atm like customazing in-game interface, but it will take some ime to do it! functionaly!

PS. And no un-necesery coments pls! You wanted it, so here it is!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 06/02/2008, 21:37   #17

no use of this file any more since with it there is no Eu adn USA server groups you cant seelct Bardo Server in Eu group

Bardo in this moment is moving on the new server
Old 06/02/2008, 21:45   #18

hmmm, true for Bardo server, this may be of no use anymore! Well, I can't make any promises, but I will try to update the crack, tho I do lack of time at the moment, it might take some time!

It should work for Nirvana and Asura servers! If by any chance it does not work anymore I will update the crack when I have time!
Old 06/05/2008, 07:15   #19

Aww the new up date (48) got rid of the glitch o_o
Old 06/06/2008, 03:23   #20

with the new pach we can leave of ads stupids GM >.<
Old 06/06/2008, 10:32   #21

bzz..so the N+Esc + F6 not working anymore?
Old 06/06/2008, 16:06   #22

Nope ='(
Old 06/08/2008, 12:12   #23

Cool

So here is a crack to download:

1. Download
2. Unzip
3. backup original NINEDRAGONS.EXE
4. re-place old NINEDRAGON.EXE with the "crack" file!
5. restart game
6. N+Esc+F6 sequence enabled

Note: It will not remove the adds, it just enables N+Esc+F6 sequence! They messed with something, and code is somehow diferent, sadly I aint got more time on my hand to check what to alter for bar to go away it self!
Thanks
11 Users
Old 06/08/2008, 14:12   #24

tnx man its working

you the best
Old 06/10/2008, 19:21   #25

could u plzz upload the file thru megaupload =) plz
Old 06/12/2008, 04:15   #26

unable to download. can some 1 sent me the file. . tyvm
Old 06/12/2008, 15:34   #27

huh.. im now try it..
Old 06/12/2008, 20:33   #28

1. During your game you just have to open the world map, press "N".
2. You close the world map now by pressing "esc" important: not with the [confirm] button
3. You see no adds anymore
4. Press F6 to reset your interface and your status (HP, VE, EXP status etc) will move to the edge of your screen.

This isn't working for me, can you pme me othr solution?
ty
Old 06/13/2008, 11:28   #29

For those, if some1 does have a problem to download this file thru rapidshare, here use megaupload
Download here :
Old 06/13/2008, 12:35   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryam View Post
1. During your game you just have to open the world map, press "N".
2. You close the world map now by pressing "esc" important: not with the [confirm] button
3. You see no adds anymore
4. Press F6 to reset your interface and your status (HP, VE, EXP status etc) will move to the edge of your screen.

This isn't working for me, can you pme me othr solution?
ty
Read here again:

Before you ask questions like this, make sure you read all the posts in topic, not only ones from 1st page!
Thanks
2 Users