Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

Discussion on Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/15/2008, 17:09   #76

elite*gold: 0
Like I said doode I don't bother with 9d anymore, so I aint got anything to give! I aint playing 9d anymore and probably never will! So, things I posted here were fully working while I was interested in 9d, now I don't care! If you don't like it play something else, simple as that! There are tones of free MMORPG online and 9d is only one that I know with adds!

Old 12/15/2008, 20:59   #77

do you know where we could get something for the ad bar and buff trainers?

Old 12/16/2008, 11:32   #78

No srry, Dizzy used to make nice skill trainers, but it has been a long time since I logged on 9d, or even epvpers here, to be in touch with what's going on with 9d! I don't know what kind of updates were done on GGuard or 9d server, so I don't know how things work atm, nor am I interested in knowing! I guess some1 else should try editing some of the older skill trainers, by finding new GGuard bypass, I just aint got the time nor will to do it!
Old 01/03/2009, 12:50   #79

At least, can you say me what you edited at the "NINEDRAGON.exe" to enable "N-ESC-F6" ? Did you work with hex editors?

would be very nice, if it's possible

Old 02/14/2009, 17:27   #80

hey,

this is no method to remove the add but maybe someone can find out more.

I pressed N - F6 - ESC and this happened:

Maybe is there some other combination to remove the banner.
Old 02/23/2009, 01:41   #81

thanks
Old 02/28/2009, 01:32   #82

@Blackraven:
As far as I can see it only moved your mini map, and charr info up, this is actualy bad, coz now you can't see how much HP or mana you got left.

@xDPicture: Uhmm I can't really remember, what I used to decode NINEDRAGONS.EXE since I do not even have it on my PC. As far as I can remember, I only red C#, xml code and deleted lines that held loading code for adds in last version, in 1st one I actualy found lines that define hight of add bar and deleted them, in 2nd one I just copied what I did the 1st time, and enabled N+F6+Esc. I think that is how it went, but can't really remember. Its been a long time since I did it, and I have done like tones and tones of reprogramming[cheating ] in 4 other games, so its kinda mixed up.

If it helps, majority of MMOs, if not all, have coding done in C#, with some exceptions done in java. Your task: get the code lines, fix them to your liking, without breaking the sequence, enjoy.

Hint for skill trainers:
-Now this has come to my mind only couple weeks ago, by trying to make a bot for 2 other games. After endless amount of tries to go around protection while doing coding in C#, I desperatly went for couple java manuals online and atempted to do the whole thing in java. Guess what, same ****(pardon my lingo), but 2 exceptions: 1.) getting around protection with java is 10% easier, 2.) java applications called from an xml file DO NOT GET RECORDED ON SERVER LOG. In other words, if xml file calls java application, no1 can prove that you used bot, since nothing gets recorded on server log, and cannot be recorded, basicaly coz it sends same messages as a browser. C++, and C# applications get recorded so be careful.
Old 03/03/2009, 12:41   #83

i think i know your trick... on your SS there is a LS1 character... if you start a new char, you wont get any ads till you are still in Losing Self. The second you hit GC, BOOM, you get nuked by those well-known ads.

btw 9d forums say acclame is reviewing the adbar and will alter or remove it.
Old 03/03/2009, 18:09   #84

so ..i pressed N-F6-ESC and the char info up. how can i fix that?!
Old 03/04/2009, 00:36   #85

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarscreamZz View Post
i think i know your trick... on your SS there is a LS1 character... if you start a new char, you wont get any ads till you are still in Losing Self. The second you hit GC, BOOM, you get nuked by those well-known ads.

I will quote to answer to this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy.azz View Post
As far as adds go, at the time the SS were made adds were apearing form LS1! Older players know that! Maybe now they apear at gc1, but back in june, I belive I made them, adds were there form lvl1! Srry guys to dissapoint you all, but I aint a scamer! So who is a NOOB now?
Old 03/23/2009, 19:49   #86

lazzy.azz what games do you play atm?
i played soooo many f2p mmoprg's maybe you can tell me one which dont get boring that fast hehe

« brauche mal hilfe!!!!!!!! | Watch out.. »