Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 10:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium!

Discussion on Remove the stupid banner adds from 9D without buying premium! within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/12/2008, 17:44   #46

elite*gold: 0
Good day.

Although this is my first post, I wanted to mention that somebody (dartheros) here is not adhering to the 'HUSH' rule! There are a few posts rubbing it (ad block) in.

Anyhoo, thanks for trying to provide us with an option, however, it sadly does not work.

Old 07/13/2008, 01:56   #47

is this still working?

Old 07/13/2008, 05:12   #48

i still can't download the crack.
its say already download.
yeah.. can somwbody tell us, is this still working?
i need to throw away the ad.
xspesially HABBO. make me stuck..
if can still use..
somebody plz email me at with the crack file...
Thx
Old 07/17/2008, 20:00   #49

could you please make another one wich has access to the bardo server
it doesn't appear on the server list, only asura and nirvana are there

thanks in advance

Old 07/18/2008, 10:57   #50

Can u make a new one with the 50th patch exe
ty
Old 07/20/2008, 16:38   #51

Woot! I did what u said..However now I don't have EU server at my server list..!
How I Suppose to play now -.-
Old 07/25/2008, 17:12   #52

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazzy.azz View Post
Well I could tell you guys how to remove those stupid banners, I did it, and some of us know the trick, but I am afraid that the trick will get widened and that some of us could get banned or the trick can get prohibited in next patches from Acclaim! Since I am true 9D lover, I might get corrupted by some in game gold or items in 9D, and send the trick to others! Well I aint a scamer I did help once with razerhid name trick, and that is no big deal, but this is a bannable thing by Acclaim, in their rules it is prohibited to remove the adds by altering certain files or server content! So I would put my self and some friends I gave the trick to in danger of getting banned from 9D! That is why this time I want something worthy and good in exchange of letting you know how to remove the adds! Basically its nothing complicated I'll give you a link where I uploaded a file that you need to save in your 9D directory, and that is it! I altered a certain file and it works 100%! I will not post a link on public, but I may be willing to give it to some1 that can spare some good in game items, or some serious in game cash! This little trick is a result of 4 days without sleep, and some game re-programing, and with all that its bannable to make such a thing, so I am not willing to take a risk for free! Dun judge me, put your self in my position, and then you will understand why I dun give the thing for free!

Note: This only works for banners, adds that appear during a game loading and while in meditation still stay, those can not be removed from client's side, those are server-sided implemented adds!

So PM if you are interested! And no I dun want your real money, coz if you got to spend it then go premium in 9d and loose the adds, its more simple like that! I may only be interested in in-game stuff: BEs, BMs, BSMs, Wild Tower and Mansion cloth, lvl4 lvl5 lvl6 elixirs, rare weapon(30% crit FC sabers, spears, swords, Wan Daye GB and EC weapons: Sabers, Spears, Swords, Bracers), ec bk str and dex relic, or gold!

I will post a ss a bit later, of a result of this trick so you can see I aint joking!

And sure there will be new skill trainer even for this version with adds, but many ppl leave because adds cause terible laggs and annoy them to the limit of their tolerance, so I found a way for 9D to remain populated!
ok i have few things to say ;D

1st: very nicely made...we are all proud of it
2nd: there are still some bugs which would be good to fix...don't rush take all time u need(if u want to do it ofcourse )
3rd: could u tell me ur IGN...i'm kinda noobish at game would be good if someone like u could help me

thanx in advance
Old 08/08/2008, 13:24   #53

last patch 55 got soem sort of prtoection it seams with the crack that enables N+ESC+F6 sequence evry time whn log in screen needs to apear game crash

can you make new crack plz
Old 08/08/2008, 18:18   #54

yes the last patch(55) is protecting the game from the glitch, could u plzz work on it=)
Old 08/08/2008, 22:19   #55

Yup with patch 55 geting error on login screen.... but i dont think acclaim intended this.
Old 08/18/2008, 14:37   #56

ithink no point of making crack for patch 55 bcuz after less than amonth there will be another patch to remove the olympics event

so mype if he wants to do it ithink patch 56 is best time
what you guys think??
Old 08/21/2008, 08:44   #57

i think everybody should pay for premium and stop complaining about a stupid add-bar
Old 08/22/2008, 17:07   #58

Quote:
Originally Posted by noripsni View Post
i think everybody should pay for premium and stop complaining about a stupid add-bar
i think u are nuts
Old 08/22/2008, 21:35   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by noripsni View Post
LOL srry but the add-bar is just so dam anoying .. a black bar covering 1/3 of ur screen. and maybe some of us cant pay for premium... ever think of that ?
Old 08/26/2008, 08:11   #60

Its working again now after patch 57

« brauche mal hilfe!!!!!!!! | Watch out.. »