Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unban my account

Discussion on Unban my account within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unban my account

Anyone know how to unban 9dragons account. I am willing to pay money if anyone helps me out. My email is or send me a private message. ty
Old 08/06/2011, 16:59   #2

H@H@H@H@H@
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2012, 20:23   #3

Old 01/14/2012, 20:50   #4

yes 500$ for each unban money first send me the cash to this adress:
GetTheFuckOut.com
Old 01/15/2012, 20:32   #5

once you got banned is imposible to get unbanned. THE only possible solution is that a miracle happens and the staff unban you ...and there is no such thing as miracles

Similar Threads Similar Threads
please can some one help unban my account
02/04/2010 - Eve Online - 3 Replies
i have a account which my little brother accessed and transferred all my isk to his account then scammed a few people and also transferred the isk. in result of him scamming my account was banned i explained this to the gm but he didnt wanna no... so now am in a corner i have played this game for a few years and would like to carry on please if someone can help please do thanks
[Tool] Account Unban
09/02/2009 - S4 League - 18 Replies
arkadaşlar ben program yaptım çalışmıo bu programı visual basic le açıp programı geliştirip çalıştıracak hale getirebilecek varmı? RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
Ecsro unban your account! :)
07/27/2009 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
If you have a ban on your account and want it lifted You can join our channel on irc And we will unban your account. The only thing we will ask for is the username you use We dont need passwords or emails or whatever. Once you send your username We will unban your account, the pass will be automaticly changed To a temp password wich we will send in pm to you
please help me unban my account
05/27/2009 - Dekaron - 7 Replies
please please anybody,... i feel soo depressed! Char Class : Bagi Level: 112 Equipments: +6+7+5+5+5 (wep, armor, helm, gloves, boots) Storage: approx 60 coppers, 40 silvers and 30 golds, ALL bagi costumes Dil: 1b Bagi Name: Classified.