Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 14:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

who have new training buff Plz*-*

Discussion on who have new training buff Plz*-* within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post who have new training buff Plz*-*

Plz PlzPlz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Only Buff training hacks?
04/22/2014 - 9Dragons - 17 Replies
hi, i am new to here.. I realized that everyone here is only trying to make a buff macro. so i just want to ask, is it impossible to make other hacks such as money hack, exp hack, speed hack, etc? sorry if i had ask a stupid question...
Buff training in viet 9dragons
03/13/2010 - 9Dragons - 16 Replies
Hi folks. I was just dropping by to let you know (in case you didn't already) that you can use autohotkey to create rudimentary skill training scripts for this version of 9dragons ( as there is no anti-hack whatsoever). As an exemple, here's what I use: Loop 5000 { Send {U} Send {7}
9Dragons Buff training services
10/20/2009 - 9Dragons Trading - 1 Replies
Hi there first of all,sorry for sapmming u guys with my topics :p,but this will be my last one..today:p:p:p. i am offering buff training services for 9dragons..i will be training the buffs..well..not me exactly ..my mighty little robot will do it..i built this little bot that pushes the buttons..works great..and GG can't catch that can he? :p;) 1)anyway..b4 u go and say that i am a scammer..its up to u to trust me or not..but i can guarantee you that i wont steal ur account.. 2) after...
afk training
07/01/2008 - Say Hello - 1 Replies
hi im 83 combat with 63 def,68 str and 64 attk and i wna kno where the best place to afk train is so i can get my def and attack to 70 thanks
Cabal Rider: Auto Training and Stop Training in the Chatbox.
06/17/2008 - Cabal Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 8 Replies
Every time I press Home and End, it says Auto Training and Stop Training. I'm kinda worried because it shows in the chat box. Am I the only one who can read it or others can?