Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 15:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

9D Thai HD band

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
9D Thai HD band

Anyone have a HD band on 9D thai with active players that don't play 2 days and then they create a new character?

ps: what's better to level in 9D Thai? Hybrid or warrior?

or what's the most active side? black or white?

Old 03/10/2011, 13:24   #2

both sides are quite active actually.... for blacks the community in epvp has created a league called outlanders..... so i guess if u want to join D9 thai with more english speaking ppl to start with i suggest u go black..

Old 03/14/2011, 18:41   #3

hmm there's hard to find a league with ppls who speak english ...try white side is more active...and if you got good items you can try warrior if you havent items try hyb
Old 03/14/2011, 20:04   #4

lol we had white Band on thai many English talkers there if u want2 join PM me

Old 03/14/2011, 20:22   #5

White 4 Life ... iNdeFenSIble League rock ^^ and Beggar Warrior 4 Ever ^^ have fun and dont forget tomorow will be a new event on d9 thai so be tunned ... i dont know what time ^^
Old 03/14/2011, 20:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariusk12 View Post
White 4 Life ... iNdeFenSIble League rock ^^ and Beggar Warrior 4 Ever ^^ have fun and dont forget tomorow will be a new event on d9 thai so be tunned ... i dont know what time ^^
yea this league rox cause i am part of it .. if i wasn't there this lleague s nothin without me heheheeheheh
Old 03/15/2011, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Exp event?
Old 03/15/2011, 15:34   #8

Epvp band is named outlanders? suck my *** deep ****, Epvp band was named epvp, until all quit / got ban / spread out / kick and leaves :P / WTS WDs / lvl4-6 nd elixs, plates etc, Send me pm or addie [MrOfficer] "Im solo and richest<3" u dont need band all time^^
Old 03/17/2011, 11:35   #9

Thumbs down

Truth is Outlanders band was formed by players directed to 9d from this forum entirely and exclusively. Thus saying the epvp community created that band is correct.
The band days before the server merge had 20 members of which about 10 were active. after the server merge things changed, all bands/leagues got dismantled. The first day new server came up I logged in and managed to find just 3 of the band members online, we invited some thais in party just to remake the band xD. Next day I was able to find 2 more members online, the rest of them either wasnt on in those 2 days or suffered a loss of characters/items/account as i found out ingame from a ex member who had trouble with merging since he doesnt know thai. Some ex members decided to play on the white side since white clans r now much overpowering in numbers. That leaves the Outlanders with 5 members, idk how much those 4 play since i as band master dont log in to play anymore, im waiting till a better exp event. Currently there is 150/100/50 % event which at fc lvls isnt really much and i do mind killing 2000 or more mobs to make a lvl. i have other things in life more important than 9d, this way it aint fun. As soon as the exp rates are at least 3x base im gonna give it a good grind out tho xD. Btw in the meantime if anyone would like to take over band management, play and be the band master i would not mind resigning my position as i dont intend to play in the next month. send me a pm here on epvp, i can log in and do the required.

ps: Lets hope Japan and other countries afflicted by the recent earthquake and consequent events will suffer the least possible and overcome this crisis
in the shortest period.

Hrawksy (IGN: Lexy - Band Master Of Outlanders)

« Speed hack | Quick Question about 9dshop.com »