Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > 9Dragons Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS fc 5 Ck hybrid on Asura

Discussion on WTS fc 5 Ck hybrid on Asura within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS fc 5 Ck hybrid on Asura

all buff maxed + c10 def nuke , 2 hits mob grindin , pm me with offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS FC CK hybrid( Beggar ofc) Asura
09/06/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 8 Replies
the char has noob gear , 400 cc def set , basic old and new bk relics , + 6 merchant bracers, on the other hand it has good anti-nuker PvP built , all maxed skills , c10(almost c11, need few more levels to read book) def nuke , breeze to grind Looking to get rid of this account cheap, around 60-70 euro. Plz pm me if interested , for screenshots and for my messenger.
[WTS]Ck hybrid CS10 (Asura)
07/12/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, i want to sell a CK Hybrid LoB CS10 90 days prem for use That new ugly deco with 4 slots 6% speed 2 HP flags All buffs maxed registered email And something more... let o price on:
WTB Asura SF warrior or hybrid FC+
05/17/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, i want to buy a SF Warrior or Hybrid char in Asura.Level FC and more is fine. Pls i work hard to earn money and i am student,not rich and not time to turn on the geek mode to lvl up .No dam scam seriously. I have around 150 Euro to buy your account.Mail me at [email protected] if you want to sell. Thanks.
WTS FC7 hybrid on Asura
11/12/2008 - Trading - 1 Replies
i WTS a FC7 hybrid account on Asura(wutang) leave a msg here if u're interested or pm me ur email or anyway i can contact u.thanks
WTB healer/hybrid Asura
09/27/2008 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
wtb any BlackClan healer/hybrid on Asura at least SM or high FD. ill trade ingame items, or something else. pm me with prices.