Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GL Saber +10,+11

Discussion on GL Saber +10,+11 within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
GL Saber +10,+11

Hi i want to sell GL Saber +10 and a +11 PM if you have questions thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB LM Bracer | Saber +10-11 4slot
07/15/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 3 Replies
Nirvana LM HH Bracer +10-11 4slot LM PS Saber +10-11 4slot pm me your price pay $US
extra socket saber
01/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
there is a way to keep the +75 str on your or hilts and get a socket on them as well. simply socket retrofit it and then transfer servers. when you do this the +75 comes back and you keep the open socket
saber double hit??
09/05/2007 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
over the last days/weeks ive heared peeps talking about double saberhits or W/E does anyone know what this is??
Breaking through saber block
05/22/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Ok this has been out for some time now, and I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this. You first obtain the GLC "Guarduan lightning cannon" Then you type a / "Slash" command, and now you have a weapon that is kinetic and speed up. If any one knows the slash command please post it. The devs already know about it and will be patched in pub 30 along with the BH revamp and weapons damage mitigation.
Saber Overload
09/07/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 36 Replies
Anyone heard about this? Or know how to do it? Would be very helpful for Jedi with bad pearls/crystals.... ;) -- from zero2: