Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS +17 Pole Play9d

Discussion on WTS +17 Pole Play9d within the 9Dragons Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS +17 Pole Play9d

WTS LM BD Pole +15(+2) 40% crit on Play9D PvE server..
pm me offers or
F8 me ur offers ingame on -HyDrA-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb ps pole +9/10/11, phoenix
05/12/2011 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
pay with paypal up to 100usd.
Pole<<<x3 = scammer
01/17/2011 - Wolfteam - 8 Replies
hallo leute ihr wisst ich verkaufe den se4n hack nun hatt sich pole ein kunde bei mir gemeldet und meint er hatt mir geld gegeben und ich soll in den hack geben ich bin natürlich nich dumm und kontroliere alles auch bei mein konto und da meint er das ich scamme sowas hasse ich , ich hab in nix gegeben und er mir auch nicht heute schreib er mich an und fragt nach sein hack was ihr liest ist der ganze verlauf ich werde den admin das mit dem negativen itrader melden der kommt weg ich scamme nich...
PNJ name, pole, aréne
02/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hi all !! :) I have three small questions ... How to change the name of an npc? Example: LadyLuck, how to change its name to LadyLady (this is an example) Because when I add the encodings in the releases for my server, for example Dragon Ball area, it is stupid that the npc called "CPAdnim. On the other hand, we can not attack the pole of the GW. (It is enabled via the command)